Today a fucking biker hit my car

today a fucking biker hit my car.
so i as any other human being would do.
fuck him up and his Fucking bike.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostinno.streetwise.co/2016/03/01/i-was-hit-by-a-car-while-biking-in-boston/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you took a pic of you fucking his bike?

you seem like one of the angry menopausal old women that drive a Compass

Fuck off faggot

>so i did as any woman driver would do.

fixed that right up for you

If a biker can hit your car, you're obviously driving too close to the biker. Learn to drive you old woman.

Fuck bicyclists. Take up half the damn road when there's perfectly good bike paths.

I smashed a dudes wing mirror off a few weeks ago for driving like a dick. I'd do the same to you if I knew you.

/thread

Cars take up all the road though, and there are perfectly good public transport systems and bikes available.

Often there are not bike paths, or biike lanes, or even sidewalks. Fucking cagers think they can speed around however they want, bikers are riding around on some tubes of steel with zero fucking protection.

>fixie bike
>fixie rider
no value lost

Yes, driving a car on something that the roads were designed for. Ride your fisher price on the grass if you don't want to get hit by something that goes over 80 Kp/h

Also, enjoy your erectile dysfunction from riding a bike.

cyclists are the biggest fucking faggots,

when theyre commuting and looking out for other road users no biggy

but i dont get why its acceptable to undertake a hobby on the road that pisses everyone off.

Do you have to slow down on the highway and go around people playing roller hockey?

Look out for the basketball game in the walmart car park

Right on, Sup Forumsrother. Fuck cyclists, bunch of spandex wearing livestrong wannabe homos. I wonder if those fags know how gay they look and how much of a nuisance they are riding their bicycles 8 mph uphill in the middle of the lane. Share the road? No. I know they don't give a shit about what I or anyone else thinks. Those smug cocksuckers. That's okay though. I won't care either, if one day im trying to get around one of them and clip them with my side mirror and they tumble off their little faggot machine. Many keks will be had, as I'm sure are had by them knowing that people driving cars in a 45mph zone have to do 15 because they want to "exercise". Well, those faggots can eat a dick and you sir, are doing God's work.

If those faggots really want to do it for recreation, they should take their faggot asses to a bicycle trail and ride there. But noooooo, the thousands of dollars spent to make paths from them isn't good enough.

Ikr!?
>Often there are not bike paths, or biike lanes, or even sidewalks.
That's a fucking lie. You're just being a lazy fuck. Get a bike carrier for your car and drive to where there's a fucking bike path you fucking homo. Or you know, take the chance you're probably going to get hit sooner than you think.

>says me who wears pink and green spandex on a bicycle

I use my bike to commute to work. Driving it there on a bike rack is kind of a useless gesture at that point.
I exercise to get to work, you sit in your car probably for more than 20 minutes , who's the lazy fuck?

Does slowing down, or going around a cyclist really take that much time? What, maybe 1 minute? So you can get to your shitty job 1 minute faster?

I think you are all just a bunch of entitled assholes that think you can drive however you want with no regard for anyone else.

Roads are for automobiles. Cars, pickups, tractor trailers, RVs, and even motorcycles. If you want to ride a bicycle on the road for recreation or exercise, you're blithely acknowledging the risk you're taking. So quit whining that cars should share the road. No the fuck I shouldn't. I pay my fucking taxes. Part of those taxes are for road maintenance. I'll drive my car as I fucking please.

Roads are for travel. I pay my taxes too. Driving your car as you please makes you a cunt.

I want to be clear, cyclists that are not considerate on the road are cunts too. We can all get where we need to go and do it safely, and it won't take any longer.

And you're a shit cunt, over entitled cyclist who thinks you can just ride wherever you want with no regard for anyone else

>I think you are all just a bunch of entitled assholes that think you can drive however you want with no regard for anyone else.
This is exactly what I am.

Listen you little sissy, I ride a bicycle too. A $4000 diamondback mission pro mountain bike. I ride on trails and paved or off road bike paths for exercise and leisure. If I lived 2 miles away from Wendy's where I'm executive chef like you, I might ride my huffy to work everyday. But I have a real job that pays real money that affords me, along with basically everyone else who isn't a snob-nosed little prick like you, the privilege of driving a car, on roads our taxes pay for. So eat a dick Melvin, and make my fuckin baconator with extra bacon.

You don't pay taxes to ride your bike on the road, cunt. Unlike every other vehicle on the road.

>If a biker can hit your car, you're obviously driving too close to the biker. Learn to drive you old woman.

not necessarily

>driving down street
>traffic stopped in right lane, I'm rolling along in clear left lane
>girl on bike rides between cars in right lane and t-bones my car
>stop and see if she's OK
>she is but bike is fucked
>scratches from my passenger door back to fender
>didn't care, car was old and sort of beat up anyway
>load her bike in car and driver her home
>carry bike up three flights of stairs for her
>did not get laid

I rest my case. You're an asshole. Good enough for me.

>So eat a dick Melvin, and make my fuckin baconator with extra bacon.

Biker is obviously at fault, anyone would agree. This is different than a car passing in the same lane so closely that I can reach out and touch the car.

bostinno.streetwise.co/2016/03/01/i-was-hit-by-a-car-while-biking-in-boston/

The only difference in taxes, that I don't pay is the yearly registration on a vehicle. Do you really think that you the registration page for all the roads?

You should probably accept that most people are, when you're riding a bicycle on the road. I don't give a shit if you're one of those wannabe livestrong homos or some poorfag who can't afford a car but says they ride a bike to work for "exercise". Either way, you're a nuisance to me and everyone else on the road. You disrupt traffic. A deceleration of 5 mph to avoid you or to go around, like you so arrogantly stated, can cause cars to come to a full stop half a mile back on a busy road you fucking idiot. So you're an asshole too.

In my state you'd be shot. Bicyclists know their place in Texas, faggot.

this is a fucking stupid argument,

road excise tax comes from petrol or diesel usage. Like 90% of the price of gas is tax.

Thats what road users pay to use the roads. Its a perfect system because vehicles that are bigger and do more damage pay more tax. Tow a trailer, use more fuel, pay more tax.

Bicycles use the roads but dont pay a fuel tax.

Heard the argument "oh but ive got a car registered at home" fucking cool story hansel, ive got motorcycles or other cars in the garage registered, does that mean i can ride a fucking atv to work cause they do it in alaska

Maybe you shouldn't ride your bike on the road. I think the concept of riding a 40lb bike thinking you're sharing that 10ft wide lane with a 3000lb car is a physics equation where the probably solution doesn't bode well for you regardless of the attitude of the driver. Seems like common sense to me but that's where cyclists and normal intelligent people differ I guess.

Vehicle sales tax, registration tax, fuel tax, heavy highway use tax for semis and delivery trucks, and vehicle tire taxes are the means by which most revenue is generated for road improvement and repair since it is specifically earmarked for that reason.
Bicyclists pay none of that.
Eat a dick spandex wearing fairy.

This guy.