Hey Sup Forums, so I watched all the episodes of pic related, I also liked Rick & Morty, Adventure time, Brickleberry...

Hey Sup Forums, so I watched all the episodes of pic related, I also liked Rick & Morty, Adventure time, Brickleberry, although I didn't enjoy the latter as much as the first three.

What are some other cartoons similar to these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EF4FGHflvHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gravity falls, although a bit more childish - i like it though

You could try not being a manchild

Archer

Family guy, american dad, South park and archer

Yeah I've heard about it and it does look a bit childish, how would you compare it to Adventure Time?

Cartoons often have more substance and relevance than regular series.

>Family guy
>American dad
>South park
I've tried watching every one of them and the humor is great but the thing that's off putting about 'em is that they have a kinda non-consistent story line.

Story heavy and well written with multi-episode story arcs.

Steven Universe, Gargoyles, ReBoot (the first season is awful but the rest is fantastic), Shadow Raiders/War Planets, Sonic SatAM...

All I can think of at the moment. There are a ton more and more than a few I haven't seen yet. but that'll get you started.

Gravity falls is more predictable and coherent - it follows through on the story and it has to be watched chronically - but of the two i like adventure time the most. You might also be interested in "The Regular Show"

thanks user

I've seen a couple of episodes of it on CN, RS doesn't entertain me as much as the others mentioned ITT

Gravity Falls is more tightly written. You can tell it has a much more developed series bible and disciplined writing staff.

That said, while I love both, Adventure Time would rank higher on my list. Gravity Falls occasionally feels overly constrained.

Proof please

>constrained
as in no cuss words or subliminal dirty jokes?

I think you mean "regular show"

Regular show is well written but it's focused more on humor than story and it's EXTREMELY episodic.

Proof? look at south park, every episode revolves around what's happening in the real world. If you think "sex in the city" or "supernatural" has as much to say, then you're stooopid

Drawn together
Aqua team hunger force
Robot chicken (claymation)
Squidbillies
There was one about a super hero attorney representing old cartoon characters, any user know its name?

What do you guys think about Chowder?

> 2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

No. I mean it feels like the world Gravity Falls takes place in is much more "realistic". It has much more solid rules about how things work.

Which isn't a bad thing. Obviously you go to far in the opposite direction from that and you end up with nonsense like Uncle Grandpa.

Harvey Birdman - Attorney At Law

OP here, was born in 1995...

You're thinking of Harvey Birdman attorney at law.

Your list is all episodic, humor-centric, and a lot of it is just awful (Drawn Together, really?)

Not exactly what OP seems to be requesting.

Fun.

Episodic, silly, and often crude but I enjoyed it.

i see

>Not exactly what OP seems to be requesting.
exactly

Harvey Birdman

Steven Universe is the best show on television. Seconding Gravity Falls, which is done, and I also like We Bare Bears for cute and Teen Titans Go! for the trolling.

South Park is satire yes, well spotted man.

Why are mentioning those shows? Nobody brought them up.

Relevance is subjective anyway, so I'm just saying substance. 90% of these shows don't follow a narrative show to show. Or character progression. Or much emotional investment.

Just sayin

Cartoon hangovers bravest warriors, same people who made adventure time, I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet....

Sword art online

>Teen Titans Go!
Sup Forumsro, compared to the original series, that's cancer

mister pickles

I watched the first few episodes and really loved it, seems I've forgotten about it, thanks user

Bob's Burgers -- itll seem weird at first, but it is really similar, and shares many voice actors

Bravest Warriors -- really a series of shorts, but amazing

Code Monkeys -- much older, 8-bit animations, funny as hell

Steven Universe -- its a feminine show, but its good, and in the genre

Venture Brothers

GF is awesome OP

thanks guys, i'll lock myself in my room now

How fucking dare you compare Bojack and R&M to trash like brickleberry and Adventure Time

kill yourself.

Cool, try growing the fuck up then

Well definitely watch Archer then you will never look back I promise

Duckman, the critic, family dog(only one episode), home movies, lucy daughter of the devil,

home movies is fucking boring. I don't understand how people can see any humor in it.

Frisky dingo, archer, sealab2021,

>i don't understand

Coach mcgurk made that show. Any episode that featured him was fucking hilarious.

youtu.be/EF4FGHflvHQ

You must not have watched Rick and Morty.

grow up

The life and times of Tim. Not great animation, but it's fucking great.

Check out adult swim's catalog. China, IL and Superjail are a lot of fun.
HBO's Animals is cool if you need more edgy animals that talk

Brickleberry is not good

...but adventure time? Trash? I understand it's your opinion but you need to have better opinions. Have you even watched it?

Space Dandy. Its an anime from the guy who made Cowboy Bebop. If I had to describe it, its a cross between Rick and Morty and Cowboy Bebop.

Oh yeah F is for Family is pretty decent too.

Space Dandy is probably the most experimental and risky anime out there right now IMO, which is probably why it's not as popular. Would be a shame if it doesn't get a third season.

Your understanding of cartoons is so stupid it pains me to think you can walk around blending in with other people.

Just sayin

100% recommend Over The Garden Wall. Watch that shit. it's like a mixture of Miyazaki, Adventure Time, and Flapjack.

OTGW is crazy
And you can finish it in only a few hours

I feel like I'm the only person who liked this show lol

you're not alone

It used to be on adult swim. There's still episodes on YouTube with light swearing

>4)
This is the correct answer.

It was alright. I could watch it but I can't really think of anything it did well other than being relatively unique

Try the venture bros. I watched it a while back and it was pretty fun, I was surprised how much growth the characters had. It's kinda the same vain as what you like.

How can anyone find this retarded stoner comedy funny?

>Archer

Yes, that is a good fucking one, really suggest it or Bob's Burgers.

>venture brothers
New season, when?

>703876253
Aqua Teen Hunger Force and King of The Hill.

>sealab
Welp
I guess I know what I'm rewatching
Grew up with this show

No one mentioned Ugly Americans?