You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't workout

you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't workout

I get triggered everytime I go to the gym

cus im a faggot

I'm a lazy fuck

That guy has God tier quads, I'd still beat his ass though.

After a weekbof not going to the Gym, im going in 1:30 hours
How 'bout that

115? joiz i'd last about 5 tops.

I do, you mad?

because im already 6''7 and you cant work that at the gym so i see no point.

lazy af

Fuck you

cus i'm drunk i don't give a fuck, i'm not getting laid anyway, and i'm going to die soon bye

>i want to make noticeable gains as fast as a manlet

its a long slog brother but muscle on our height is a better investment.

I've had sex with him last night, now I can't walk. The guy is beast in bed, my butthole still hurt. That's why. Don't let the smile folls you, he's rough when it comes to sex. No homo.

>triggered by active gym goers
>stays fat and obese
Good logic fat ass

I am a lazy heroin addict Sup Forumstard

run in water in ocean.
run on land.
run on sand.

hmm ahhhh mmmmmmm wweeeellllll hmmmmmmm

cuz I'm running out of time ~ bitch !

also i'm 5'9, not worth the investment

but, but, I do :(

but i do! unfortunately it's just once a week though. Hate going to the gym though

I worked out already today. It was legs day. I burned 1400 calories. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

fuck sage.. gall is gonna fuck him up.

Once you begin seeing results and notice that you will be lusted over by women (and men) of all ages, you will not stop.

Dont be fooled by the quad muscle, theyve clearly been made up (quite literally, with make up) to accentuate muscle definition, same as competing bodybuilders.

>people pretend sage is natty

holy shit there is blood in his roid stream!

I've got a small dick, so it is kinda useless or even humiliating to look attractive.

I'm lazy as fuck.

I'm a femboy and would be too focused on riding that guy's (probably) muscular dong to get to a machine.

Why should I? I'm still going to die.

Prove it. How? I dunno.

I'm too busy responding to this same exact thread three times a day.

Every. Fucking. Day.

Go to /fit/ with this shit you fucking clown.

Cuz im not a fucking douche bag

sage northcutts a fag

SAGE NORTHCUTT

>you will be lusted over by women (and men) of all ages
Only by gym rats. Most women like the muscular build to a point, but since all the non-natty bodybuilders do nothing but obsess over the gym and meets more than a basement virgin obsesses over his main on eredar, it gets old for their partner quick.

How do I know? My friend did a 580 squat raw with wraps the other day, and while he was doing that I was emptying my balls into his girlfriend.

How come alnost every gymhead i see rocks a shitty haircut? Like seriously look at that shit

Because I don't know how.
I just run and lift but I don't feel different

Cuz that shit is heavy.

>mirror
nice fake OP! You are a faggot

> getting baited this hard

keked

Fuck you i'm lazy

Well my experience says otherwise.

All types of women will at least appreciate a good physique.

And I didnt necessarily mention being a body builder, just simply being fit and displaying that you are physically inclined.

Fit, attractive women can choose almost any man they wish, what makes you think its any different for a man?

all the work out boys dont realize that it become useless after a certain point, staying in shape do, workout everyday is douche, you just want big pipes cuz you dont have anything in your heads except steroids

Because my boyfriend prefers me being slender and cute. :3

Sure you were, champ.

A stereotype, one that is more true than not, but a stereotype none the less.

I wouldn't be drinking that shitty protein. Talk about losing gains.

He's at the gym every single day of the week, Monday to Sunday, for about 4 hours. He's got a competition in December so it's gonna ramp up even more. So she's at home in their apartment alone for all that time. The fuck did you think was gonna happen?
Best part: He's got a bigger cock than me.

Kudos to you. I prefer my approach.

It's intimidating to go back to the gym after a long time. Not cuz I'm fat, or look out of place, but because I know that my whole body will hate me for the first couple weeks, and it's a hard mental roadblock to get over.

I hear this. Get to where you need to be and then just maintain, 2-3 days a week. Who wants to be some muscle bound freak with tiny balls that all the girls giggle at?

Says more about her than it does about him.

But I say again, the most desired and attractive women in society are fit and in great physical shape, its no different for men.

But what exactly is your approach? To not go to the gym and have sex with your friend's girlfriend?

imk not against training, im against douche ;)

do girls even like guys who work out, though? i mean if you're not obese or anything, does it really make a difference if you already know how to talk to them

kool

My sleep schedule is backward so i feel tired all the time.

Continously working doesnt automatically mean becoming larger and larger.
Fitness is extremely diverse and depending on how to continue to workout, you may become larger, or you may become more defined, more lean, etc.
Athletes serve as a good example of this.

no

Im lazy and i lack the motivation.

>I don't feel different

Progress pics aren't just for attention whoring. They're a visible record of the changes you make. Document your lifts, too, so you can see how they go up.

Would he survive a shot to the head?

No?

Loser.

I have as long as I want you double nigger.
I don't work out because my home gym (Bowflex) is fucked. I have some weights that are max 40lbs all told.

No. It helps to be in shape but I've seen muscle heads that are social retards when it comes to women.

It most certainly does.
Many men know how to talk to women, but being physically attractive often serves as a golden bonus for smart, attractive and in-demand women.

I mean I really try to, but why bother? You reach some sort of physique, then get sick, skip some, or have some othe problems, distractions and it goes away and you have to start all over again.
To maintain your ideal physique you would need to visit gym 5+ days a week, taking an enormous amount of your life, and for what?
It only makes sense if you're a professional athlete, or sports blogger or trainer, if your career is aligned with that lifestyle
For average Joe it's just better to pick up on something recreational and spend his time more fun. kayaking, windsurfing, team sports, diving, mountain climbing - where working out comes as a byproduct of activity itself.

Lazy as fuck

enjoy your back pain

>my gains gurl
>look at me flex
>what's a clit

I mean good for that guy, but that's too much, just be fit, shit like that looks nasty as fuck

I'm slim because i've done a lot of sports and i managed to not get fat. Plus I've become a lazy fuck and put my time and energy in making music instead

>but I've seen muscle heads that are social retards when it comes to women.

Literally me.

>Says more about her than it does about him.
Says she wants to feel wanted and noticed--not deprecated for trenbolone and cholos on leg day.

>But what exactly is your approach?
No gym. In fact I'm definitely overweight, but not by a ton. I don't have an "approach". This stuff just happens. I don't have some book with step-by-step instructions on this shit.

>To not go to the gym and have sex with your friend's girlfriend?
Yep. In my defense, she initiated it. Before the dicking she was just someone else to text to alleviate boredom. Then she started dumping her purse and trusting me more and it was almost a friendzone situation.
Now it's this. She said she'd leave him if she didn't think he'd literally kill her for doing so because of the tren hes on (tren makes you rage way harder than many anabolics). But who the fuck knows what's in her mind. Besides me.

I workout 1.5 hours a week because that is the minimal requirement.

What am I going to do with muscles when I die? Might as well have a good time instead of exhausting myself for no reason at all very day.

Also, a side point.
As a 27 year old I assume I'm older than most on Sup Forums.
Its around this age where you settle into your adult, and permanent, metabolism.
From around this age, dependent on genes, you will put fat on easier and your body will begin to develop aches, pains and problems. This is the beginning of the end of your life after all.
The best way to counter this is quite simply being physically active.

I do work out .

well said, user

Op picture

I'm too busy cultivating inner strength。

Fat lazy old far too stoned 3 kids full time employment rather play vidya

what kind of music do you make?

Because I stopped giving a shit about gains when I realized no one else did either.

Becuase i have a high metabolism and im in pretty good shape considering i do fucking nothing

I don't want my lumpy hard muscles to hurt small children when they sit on my lap.

I'm American! The gym should not come to you, it should come to me.

This guys rectus femoris is fucked up.

In my early 30's, have Gynecomastia, but im not overweight, so it looks a little strange. I'm ashamed to leave my apartment and no amount working out will reduce it.
Kind of fucked up my life tbhfambbq

Because ultimately, going to the gym isn't going to solve even a single problem in my life in any realistic sense.

I go running every now and again, other than that, just laziness

Same but im in my early 20s

He's still not bulletproof, 2nd amendment FTW

are people seriously arguing that being in physical shape is a waste of your time/life?
lol...
stay classy Sup Forums

That's Sage Northcutt. He's in the UFC for fucks sake.

because i would kill myself if i looked like that guy.

I do but it looks like I don't

Do, just not as much as him.

At least I wont look like I've got tumors in my legs...

it really is. you have such a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. so many things to learn and do, so many places to see and people to talk to and learn from and grow, and instead you choose to focus on your physical body. This exsistance is just the start. You won't be taking your body with you. Focusing on your body is just another way to be materialistic. Quite literally these days with plastic surgery etc.

Bad return on investment, don't need vanity for self-esteem, don't need to be stronger

Women don't really seem attracted to the bodybuilding physique. I think it's because there's no evolutionary benefit to that much bulk, and it would take too many calories to maintain anyway.

In my experience the like the lean, sinewy swimmer's build the most. You can get a little bulkier than that if you want like Thiago Alves or something, but not much.

Because i have a personality