Auction thread, anons state the price and what they'd do

auction thread, anons state the price and what they'd do

100p$ to fuck her ass and finish in her mouth

30 bucks, come over to my house and play trucks

150 max, would need to include anal, though i'm not sure if i'd cum all over her tits or just finish inside her ass
(can post more of mine if you need a better idea of her body)

$250 to tie her down and fuck her full of cum
(will post body if needed)

her body for reference btw

How would you fuck my gf?

I'd definitely tie her up and bend her over something. Maybe the bed or a desk. I'd pound that pussy until it was filled.

I'd pay 100 dollars probably.

her body

Post body.

I'd pay $50 to throat fuck her. A nice rough, sloppy throat fuck that will leave her makeup running.

Where would you cum? Would you gag her?

I'd force myself down her throat until she couldn't take it. I'd probably cum in her pussy unless I felt like giving her a nice creamy facial

how would you fuck girl on the left?
>she's a slut from my uni halls, found her dildo once

Is the girls name start with a D?

She needs it rough. Face slapping, hair pulling, forced gagging type rough. I wouldn't pay to fuck her but I would put her face in the pillow as I stretched her slutty cunt.

How much would you pay for the rest of her?

no

Nice. Got more?

Nice body. 7.5/10

I'd pay another 100 to fuck both holes. Maybe more to cum in her little pussy. I like to breed women.

she'd probably fuck herself senseless knowing you'd written that, used to hear her do it a fair amount

I'm sure she would. She probably can't get out of bed without making herself cum. I love the girls with daddy issues.

$250 for the both of them, tied up and made to pleasure each other as I enjoy them as I please.

perhaps a $50 tip if they do a good job.

I'd definitely bend her over that table. Make her look herself in the mirror as I fucked both holes and left her filled with cum.

assrape

Would anyone else pay to use her?

nobody ? what if she was free ?

No interest?

I'd breed her for free. Leave a nice thick load inside that little cunt. Maybe her ass too since it is free.

any one got her kik ??

She needs humiliation.

Make her get on her knees and suck me. I'd force her to deep throat and when I was ready to fuck her, I'd bend her over and put her face into the pillow. I'd leave her cunt dripping with cum and would leave without a word.

very nice, exactly what this little slut deserves

Got interest with the girl on the left. Got more?

I bet she'd want more too. She'd need that humiliation to feel good about herself.

This guy knows whats up

Which girl on the left on which picture? It'll be between these two girls

probably not too far off

appreciate it user

This is Jo she needs a master

A nice facial would be in order too. Make her walk around in public with it.

Fuck, I mean the girl on the left in the first picture. The one with the red skirt.

Might be kind of hard for her to resist licking it off for the taste

I thought so

how much for this dirty slut?

mixed asian. whats the starting bid?

She seems cute, keep em coming

She's very cute, big tits and long legs

This bitch from my old school.

I'd definitely cum on her tits, got a pic of those?

10 dollars for a blowjob

No nudes unfortunately

I'd pay $50 to cum in her pussy

Got a body shot?

About tree fiddy

Would fug

No, sadly. She's a bit on the chubby side though. Wanted to fuck her brains out back in high school.

Auction opened for 30mins. Pic 1/4

underrated response

Damn, anything revealing? She's honestly hot, man.

Anyone willing to place a bid?

4/4, she will be presented to highest bidder in this outfit.

$75. To feed her a bowl of eggs

Sorry only bikini pic she has...

I like both these bitches, kinda average looking pair a cunts but they're ticking all the boxes for me. $150 for one to ride me with my dick in her ass while her friend squats down and pisses on my face.

What's the reserve on this one about 3 bucks ?

Any bids?

Kairi, is that you?

60% off for dicks bigger than 6"

$300 for the asians, $100 for the half-asian. I'd make sweet love to them or fuck them bruised and beaten, whatever they like. I'm just a sucker for asians.

I like them vocal...... Does she scream and cry when you use a cane on the backs of her thighs? I love a screaming, crying, little squealing, puddle of misery and lust.

Anyone?

Cmon guys

Only if I can keep her a few days..... There will be bruises, but no cuts or permanent marks.