Ladies and Gentlemen, your official 2016/17 Premier League champions

Ladies and Gentlemen, your official 2016/17 Premier League champions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for victor moses POTY

That's not the Hull City Tigers.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

>last minute winner at home to a mid table side
>champions material

is Diego "Diego Costa" Costa, dare I say it, elite?

>barely scrape a win from an injured up the ass West Ham team
>IT'S COMING HOME LA
Worse than Liverpool delusion

WHO CAN STOP US

>The Bengals will win the super owl and the premierl eagle this year

Who /tigers/ here?

only faggots who don't watch the games and just read about his antics would say otherwise

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

Literally who can stop us

Lets not forget about HAZGOAT

Double Agent tbhm8

A competent ref or a team not full of 40 cockney geezers managed by a drug addict slav

Ladies and gentlemen, your official Chelsea FC MVP.

Every big team except United looked like shit

ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO ABC BTFO

Somebody is mad.

Serious question, is there any group more pathetic than the anti-Chelsea faggots online?

grinding out wins is the sign of champions la

Not mad just telling the truth

ONE LION ON HIS CREST
UCL STILL GLEAMING
NEARLY 5 YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING

They're ABCs Desu and no, their obsession knows no bounds.

>United
>Looked well
>Implying
They played against a relegation contender and played like shit,with their first goal being pure luck/shit defence.

Fucking Bosingwa ruined all the photos

conte covers more ground than most players

what a based man

>Not mad just telling the truth

>britkek boasting about their crappy soccer league
you peasants can't say anything after losing to a part-time dentist

Well if you're okay with finishing tenth again its not my concern

LITERALLY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

>Well if you're okay with finishing tenth again its not my concern

>Unashamed about finishing tenth
What a pathetic club. Well you are a mod table team now so get used to celebrating the little victories.

>What a pathetic club. Well you are a mod table team now so get used to celebrating the little victories.

>that pic

That is some top tier self projecting lad.

>top tier self projecting
You're just the real deal aren't you. Do you even read what you're writing , nob end.

I don't remember Thatcher having her hair that short

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

>That is some top tier self projecting lad.

Calm it you whiny bitch

sign of champeens la

Quite clearly you can't have a conversation without shite neckbeard memes. Have fun with your shite team my jf friend

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc

>Quite clearly you can't have a conversation without shite neckbeard memes. Have fun with your shite team my jf friend

>their team isn't first

Sit down lads, let the real masters handle this

>that video
oh wow

you played the bottom placed team what did you expect?

Christ

>Quite clearly you can't have a conversation without shite neckbeard memes. Have fun with your shite team my jf friend

kek

>Sturridge
>Lukaku

wew

>united, chelsea, city and liverpool have all won the league in the space of 3 days

I cant keep up lads

Not my fault you couldn't beat a 17th placed side by more than 1 goal m8

>sturridge and lukaku
really makes you think.

>Kairo Seijuro

Oh for fucks sake

>that whole interview
Dis nigga either doesn't give a fuck or he's just unironically /r9k/ to the max

Quintessentially British.

>malouda
>meireles
>bosigwa
>kalou (although tbf he was sort of decent)
>these lads where integral in >our cl run

How the fuck did Di Matteo do it lads?

mata :(

>Torres

HE'S >THIS MAD

>I'm actually more dangerous without it
What a spastic

meme magic
youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk

Oh shit I actually didn't even think about him. Fucking >Torres also played his part. Actually seriously makes you think.

they've played literally 3 times as many games this season as bournemouth they are tired

wait that doesn't help my defence

oh well ive written it now

It's okay lad we're all pissing about here, just a bit of fun

man I hope he recycled all those bottles

true

Fucking electric down at the pub when Costa scored the winner lads. Absolutely buzzing. The 6th place trophy is ours, literally who can stop us??

Anyway good night Chelsea bros. ABC's, well you sleep tight too I guess. Don't worry, you get to laugh at us pretty soon I think, although the way Chelsea dominated from start to finish was encouraging, it was still down to a shit ton of luck seeing as Costa wasn't given that second yellow after mauling Adrian.

Anyway, night espee

Magic goalposts

Lmao Chelsea fans don't realise United are winning the league

>The 6th place trophy is ours, literally who can stop us

Finally the first funny ABC ITT.

you forgot Bertrand on the LW

Pep is bringing back the W-M formation so no.

Stones Fernandinho Kolarov
Sagna Clichy
KdB Silva
Sterling Aguero Nolito

You can't fuck with this.

this is what mouyes lovers actually believe

United are better than Chelsea though mate

20 was kinda cool

KEK
E
K

fantastic delusion

United finished 5th Chelsea finished 10th. What delusion?

Should I bet 5 euros on Hull

1-United
2-Chelsea
3-Liverpool
4-City
Written in the star wallahi

It's not clever to be deliberately ignorant

It's not clever to ignore literal fact and call others ignorant when they don't agree with you

I know you're not really that stupid enough to pick out isolated facts to prove your point without providing any context whatsoever

What context is required? United were better than Chelsea last year and have had a better transfer window. You're place in the table is not an isolated fact it is a representation of how well you did the premier league. Act as superior as you like but you know it's true

That's unfortunate you really are that stupid

>nah don't do this bro
fucking hell kek

It's unfortunate you have no rebuttal and are so bias you can not even accept reality. Calling someone stupid over and over doesn't actually mean they are.

Go back to bed Purg.

I do have a rebuttal but the fact that the pinnacle of your argument is using the most recent result like an American because you're incapable of thinking for yourself shows you're not worth conversing with

Trip on Anonymous in Indonesia

I am all ears. I am geniunely curious as to what evidence you have because as far as I am concerned there is none.

The madman

>diet coke

every time