Help Sup Forums gf and I are breaking up and she's telling me that she's gonna kill herself...

help Sup Forums gf and I are breaking up and she's telling me that she's gonna kill herself. she wants me to come over and talk her down. this has already happened (I'll kill myself if you don't come here sorta thing) what the fuck do I do?? pic related. she sent it to me

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vbAdXY4W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That shit isn't on you, if she really wanted to do it she wouldn't say anything. Just don't contact

Call 911.

She's just manipulating you bro, that's one cut and its not even that deep. People who want to kill themselves just do it.

This.

Nothing
She's an attention whore

dubs says she does it in the tubs

Call emergency services, tell her your ex is suicidal, show this picture. You get rid of her and everyone will know shes fucking crazy

Tell her to send pussy pics or YOU are gonna kill YOURSELF

Leave her tbh

Tell her she a retarded, its up the road not across the street.

seriously, do this and see how many times she pulls this crap again.

Gillette Rubie are pretty good blades tbqh. What a waste.

ignore the bitch

She's an attention whore. How about more deets on the breakup? Anyway let this be a lesson for the future about not sticking your dick in crazy.

This. If you comply she's going to realize you're just her puppet and will just start pulling even more ridiculous stunts. The WORST thing you can do is rekindle the relationship, this bitch has issues.

Just text her "Grow up".

This. Then get your shit together and stay away.

Call 911 and tell them that your ex is saying she'll kill herself. This is a legitimate concern and reason to call them so no worries about that, and she'll think twice before trying to get attention in that incredibly immature way again.

let her kill herself

tell her she is cutting herself in the wrong direction

lol

Don't leave me sex is just about the best sex. Just use her in the most fucked up ways. Live out every fantasy. Make her slowly realize she doesn't want you anymore. By that time you should have gotten through a ton of messed up stuff... I might be a bad person...

If she's gonna make threats tell her to at least do it seriously

Go down the tracks not across them.

That's not a real cut. You can’t see an incision and there wouldn't be blood on the razor in that manner.

Ya she is just doing it for attention, everyone knows its across the street for attention, down the road for results.

This.
Calling emergency services is the only legal obligation you have in a situation like this.
If you oblige her whims and show up to stop her, you're basically telling her she can control you.

>legal obligation
Lol he doesn't owe her or the state anything. He doesn't have to do anything. No contact is only option, she isn't worth a phone call

OP here. I'm not going. that's it. probably gonna call her mom. fuck man I'm too fucking young for this shit. I've already heard about these kinds of relationships and how shit they are. thanks Sup Forums I love you

Go to her and call professional people to help her with her mental help. Might even wanna call 911

Also; how low is your IQ that you couldn't figure that out

This. Don't text her anything like you could actually get in trouble for shit like that in some places, as retarded as it is.

Also that's such a tiny ass bitch cut she's obviously just fishing for attention. I'd consider filing a restraining order.

First of all...Tell her "it is down the road not across the street"

> probably gonna call her mom
Call 911 (police).

yo dude i use to be the same way shes just looking for attention. just call 911

check her into a psychiatric ward and next time do a little research into personality disorders and maybe not get another borderline gf

Okay, first of all.. Whoever cut in this picture is doing it wrong..
Cut vertical.
Jesus..

Eh moral obligation might've been more apt to say, but that would reflect my subjective morals.
I was thinking of a situation where she succeeds in killing herself and there is an inquiry. If the authorities ask op if he had knowledge of her suicide threats and can get in trouble if he replies that, yes he knew but he didn't do anything about it.

Do not under any circumstances tell her to do it. You can and will be held accountable. Just don't contact her at all. If she were going to kill herself she wouldn't tell you to come over to talk her down.

Go over, but call paramedics too. Hope that a 72 hour mandatory hospital stay will calm her the fuck down

Skip her mom and call 911, seriously. There's a chance she'll be held for 72 hours for psychiatric evaluation. That'll make her reconsider being doing this ever again, to you or anyone.

AFTER you send people to her house, then call her mom and let her know what's up. Full wrath.

Tell her to keep on slice'n and dice'n. Won't be too long till she achieves what she wants, otherwise she is just looking for attention.

>borderline gf
Kek
She isn't borderline, that's full blown

well it depends... is she hot? post a picture.

>While mental health experts now generally agree that the label "borderline personality disorder" is very misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

It's real, it's just papercut tier.

nah it's real

>gonna call her mom
No. Call 911 you fucking retard.

6/10. no pics.

sauce
preferably not the sauce he's projectile vomiting

call the police. she is not hot enough for you to go over, but not ugly enough for you to let her die

>what the fuck do I do??

ignore and don't respond. trying to control others through threat of self harm is something that the most ultimately useless human beings do. if she kills herself, oh well (she won't).

jelly bean throw up

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vbAdXY4W8
He didnt even get skunk spray :^|

Either ignore her or call the police. And if you're in America, remember the police shoot suicidal people so they don't shoot themselves because /logic =D they can solve your problem.

I love you too baby

Lost when I saw Gillette for some reason but seriously call 911 shit like this is like Philip Philippe on chain between the towers

Don't just call her mom, it'll likely escalate with more threats and drama if you don't react appropriately immediately. And if she's serious about her threats it'll give her plenty of time to kill herself before she gets to be evaluated and helped by a professional.

>Le police are all sociopath murderers meme

Pretend to love her and front a new busy lifestyle and keep her as your sex slave op. Or you could get weird with her man get your freak on until she can't.

>mfw it's painted on

You call the police.

Sorry dude but no. She can't control your life by threatening to end hers. Call her parents. The girl needs actual help. If she continues to use this method to deal with pain she'll die at somepoint anyway. My ex was the same. She cut the tip of her finger off and sent it to me after 2 weeks of being split. I mailed it back to her but addressed it to her parents, along with a letter explaining the situation. Last I heard she was put in care. Fucked her sister shortly after. Shit was cash.

either she is absurdly unhealthy or that is fake blood next to a bruise. im going with the latter.

bruise was caused by me. she was hitting me and I was shielding her hits with my arms

It's a control thing. And if you go, you may end up spending your life with that. Call the cops and show them the pics and texts. She needs more help than you could ever try to give her.

say you'll come over (to buy you some time), hang up, call her parents and tell her to take care of her daughter since you cannot.

Don't fall for it. It's her way of trying to control you. She's just being an attention whore.

>Beats you
>Threatens suicide if you leave

You should have gotten the fuck out a long time ago, but it still might not be too late. I really don't think she's suicidal, but I do think she's crazy, so you might want to consider filing a restraining order in case she decides she wants to fuck with you after you /really/ break up with her.

Either way, don't just leave it at calling her mom. Involve the cops and paramedics, and do it NOW. Show them the texts, explain her abusiveness toward you, and nip this shit in the bud. Just going on the few details you've given us she seems like the type who would seek revenge, so better get on it before she has a chance.

if you cave now, OP, she's just gonna keep doing it. see if you can get her to livestream it.

you
i like you

you
i like you

did she died?