When will everything end Sup Forumsros

When will everything end Sup Forumsros
when will the suffering end

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/timeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing how NATO keeps advancing towards Russias borders, and how the India/Pakistan nuclear standoff shows no signs of de-escalation, potentially very soon

Roughly seven years.

badselfeater.com

Even if you die, the suffering will not end. Our will go through it again, again and again.

*You'll

Not true
every time you die
you are a reiteration of yourself
but not a copy
your personality and who you are remain
but you're another person entirely
down to your race, religion, gender, or country of origin.
Sometimes you're not even human.

Then what the fuck is the point

i hope so
i can't handle life anymore

this is the countdown for the apocalypse right? pls say yes

i'll happily be an ant than deal with all these bullshit and requirements in life

everything is tiring me out

Your soul is bound to the earth, you can't leave it. We, the humans, are the universe. We can't fully die. Everyone lives forever.

Surely you gotta stick around to see mankind obliterate itself user!
This: thebulletin.org/timeline is the best bet for an apocalypse countdown. Called the doomsday clock that its board of scientists recently moved to be three minutes from midnight. Meaning we're extremely close.

The End Times means anal sex with JESUS

holy shit
wtf is this, this made me tear up and smile
please be an apocalypse

9 fucking hours left

to experience ever perspective so that you understand the larger picture of earth
as a collaboration of small insignificant life
unable to change much more than what they can see in front of them
and yet striving to reach the stars and claim them as their own.
>You're meant to live life, life is based on dominance.
>"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
>the greatest form of dominance is using your community to hide the fact that you're the reason a large number of them are lesser.
>nothing is born
>all is created
>from the benevolently good
>to the malevolently evil
>and all in between
>The point of life is to win.
If that sounds complicate, that's because it is.
Which begs the question, is life itself just another form of dominance?
How do we know God isn't just another entity similar to human being's collective consciousness and it's just dominating us by tricking us into living instead of becoming whatever comes next?

That's some heavy shit man.

it already has, dive in niggaz while you still can
p.s pickup trucks

You're a fucking bacteria and your lige has no purpose... our existance is pure coincidental and there is no higher source like god or the devil....

bro i dont know what the fuck you just said
but this shit hit me

I am going to see a psychiatrist next monday, wanna ask good pills to reduce depression and anxiety, If it doesn't work out, I'll jump from a building.

I never claimed purpose
I claimed the POSSIBLE existence of beings we have yet to be made aware of or understand.

That shit does not work, the sideffects and meds to deal with the sidefeects are just gonna snowball on top of each other til youre a drugged braindead zombie. Working out, healthy diet and grabbing any chance to improve your life is the only treatments worth pursuing

Everything dies
It's the inevitability of all life
nothing is forever

thanks bro

if the worlds going to end soon
i'd probably just quit work,etc everything altogether restock and drive somewhere far away from all these

how about you guys have you found the purpose on living

God. "God" is an imaginary friend and a political weapon.
God is a mean for less intelligent people to not fear death, not to fear the unknown.

But the real reason behind our primitive behavior and tech isn't "god" or the "devil". You just don't want to understand the truth.

Right now we could have the tech to travel beyond our solar system, we could have free energy, we could actually colonize other planets and maybe live in peace.

Corps and huge greedy fat cunts probably jews control most of the world. Still creating conflicts for no reason, hiding tech, having medical research slowed down, etc.

God is nothing. Maybe for some ancient civs on earth "GOD" was some alien creature, maybe it was too much magic mushrooms. Man wanted to fly for a long time, trip and you'll too.

The world and our civilization is rotten from the very root. Alien civs wont even destroy us, we are that pitiful. We all need to be purged from this universe. We are a plague.

Do you even comprehend the size of just our solar system? You know start slow.
Does your little mind of yours understands the real vastness of space? The amount of galaxies and planets?

If you do (which you probably can't) now imagine that no we aren't alone in space, we are too primitive and too stupid to meet other civilizations and more advanced civilizations wont bother with us because we will probably corrupt them.

Go back to killing yourself now.

I'm gonna stay on the move, keep my eyes open and stay the fuck away from people.
Flying solo helps when stealing other people's shit.
Also makes you act with a clear mind.
>if you think you're gonna stock and not have to steal you're fooling yourself
most people don't have underground bunkers and shit that'll protect them in the event of some sort of end of the world scenario. Most of us will be doomed to wander looking for food, water, and shelter.
Theft will become common, and murder will become routine.

>less inteligent people
yes, you

ok....unnecessary anger......
I didn't say anything in contradiction to anything you just said.....

Both corea going to shit
China and russia is into something
Middle east and yurop well u know
America's next president is either trump or hilary
Plus all the other crazy shit happening

Just hang in there OP

I don't understand anything you just said.
But the common person is dumb as fuck.
If there's ever gonna be a cleansing it'll be of people below a certain IQ level, not race, religion, or anything else.
>Stupid people gotta go.

>Most of us will be doomed to wander looking for food, water, and shelter.
Theft will become common, and murder will become routine.

most of us already are, this is like standard in 80% of the world mate

im not trying to survive
i just want to die not by suicide
i'd even get myself in the blast zone, nuke explosion, etc

>implying im trying to last longer on this gay earth

When you end.

i can't math, grammar and i have no useful skills or talents im also an ugly piece of shit
am i qualified to be in that cleansing please say yes

aha K
the anger isn't towards you.
Some things are simple. Use logic and poof you have some pretty simple answers.

Humanity existed for 1/100 of the planets time.
Of course there is some kind of being out there in the vastness and of course there are things we don't yet understand.

Doesn't mean they are watching us masturbate or kill each other and then send us individually to 2 different dimensions.
We are an anomaly that happened on this planet.

idk, life sucks. tried to write a job application today but fuck, i just don't get it, just writing that stuff is too complicated for me.

then how come the population increases steadily?

meds can help, don't listen to that retard. it's just important not to cling to the meds but improve your life so that you can get off the meds as soon as possible.

bruh mankind has been around for 1/20 000 of earth's existence. you're full of shit

>Edgy as fuck kiddo who thinks he has it all worked out

>But the common person is dumb as fuck.

No, the common (average) person is of more or less average intelligence. You saying the common person is an idiot is just a self-congratulatory way of saying you're smarter than all the sheeple.

shit I didn't really google that to remember it.
Thanks google for giving this creature the reason to say I'm full of shit.

If I wanted to make a presentation you little twat I would post the exact articles with the info you primitive ape need to understand basic things and then kill yourself.
How's that sounds.

Potassium

How does that spiritual fag from before any different from this guy?
They both sounded like they had things figured out.

*is

That website is my only hope
I wish it'll trigger a world war or some cataclysmic disaster shit

Dont fail me now
I've already decided im not going to work tomorrow