Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

no but she seems nice

irishfag here, I've met her. She is a complete cunt IRL. She is very naggy and completely ignores her fans. There were even children there that just wanted a photo and she sneered at them. I don't know what's wrong with her...jk

I've heard that she's actually incredibly nice, but some people have perceived her sense of humour as "douchey" for some reason. All in all though, OP. I've heard she's pretty cool.

bump

I lent her a smoke once.
Tried to hit it but got friendzoned

fuckable from the neck down

Does this look like nature from Somerset, Bristol specifaclly? I thought this was USA

Maisie posted this. I am puzzled

Holy shit....i fucked her like 6 years ago. An amazing person, cries a lot, but still. That puntang was tight like a glove...i mean i seriously had to force it in as hard as i could. She did make a douchey joke...said some stupid Needle pun.

There was an user some time ago, which claimed that he fucked her.

Lmao another one of those

was a lot like this

believable until the mention that she and sophie have sex on the reg. bullshit.

i've fucked her once

Met her recently, they filmed the Frey's halls scene right down the road from me, talked to her for about 10ish minutes about game of thrones and cyberbully, she seemed pretty down to earth, would've attempted to flirt but id have no chance

I fked her like 30 times 7 seconds ago, she's a complete douche but she's nice and all but not really

Why would one flirt with a celeb unless you're hot?

1/10

She sucked my cock once in Texas. It was 2am and the bars were closing. Just as I came, she whipped out her cock. I wanted to kill myself. Fuck you OP.