ITT:

talentless hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=601uVkItBVM
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHVwMMI0fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just see an OP. LEAVE MR CONDUCTOR ALONE!

ringo was way better :^)

awww you must be a cuckservative religifag. Based Carlin spent decades slaying your kind

>DUDE FUCK EVERYTHING LMAO

I actually agree OP, never understood the hype

When isn't he. Ringo is the best Beatle. So underrated, underappreciated, underloved.

oh my god shut up dude

You best not be talking shit about my nigga Rufus

He was overrated. He was more preachy than comedic.

what hype? he was the political comedian before daily show, and every other fuck that tried to be even half of this 'hack'.

only flaw i give him is to NOT rip into the audience. he always would say "but that's just about OTHER people, not you guys. you guys are okay." and then the audience would cheer. as if they believed in him.

truth was, he was talking about them. His tickets were not cheap.

He stopped being comedic since he said the 7 words you can't say on TV. He was always preachy.

kek, I get it.

Yeah. I'm not hating on him. He was influential and respectable. But I just think he's overrated.

Nope, Carlin is the best.

It's just that half the stand ups in the business today are doing some version of his act so it's easy to forget he was the first and best.

you fucking suck man. even reddit is too cool for you

It may seem like that now, only because he's so celebrated now post-mortem, but did you see the roast of george carlin?

nope. Arnold is a bigger hack then Carlin. The only flaw in Carlin was doing a Canadian Kids show, which in all reality, who doesn't love Thomas the Tank Engine.

This guy was riding the meme train since before you even knew what 69 meant.

I don't get that reference.

retarded posters

youtube.com/watch?v=601uVkItBVM

I never saw his roast. I'll check it out. But for now, to me he's overrated.

Carlin would be tearing these SJWs some big gaping brand new assholes if he was still around.

This is shit tumblr posts. Get cucked, faggot.

shame he invented them

is this 2006

No.

yes

No.

Religion is stupid.

*audience claps for 2 hours*

go back to bed, you're drunk

>wolves can be half bad if they eat your grandmother
what did he mean by that?

George and Ringo > Paul and John

George Carlin was good until he got old, he got mega cynical when he got old, he's older stuff was funny and he had decent film roles.

Only positive of his older years was the fact he championed free speech and anti-PC culture.

Try and tell me this isn't fucking hilarious OP you retarded pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHVwMMI0fc

gtfo

George Carlin was neat, but part of his legacy meant that now every fucking comedian has to rile up the audience and get them to cheer about some stupid social wrong in their stand-up set. It's pathetic and cheap, and always makes me want to change it. Same thing when the comedian warms up the audience by getting them to clap about their shitty home location.

I don't know how this dude stays in business tbqh

i wouldn't say this is fucking hilarious user

well, he is funny, just because you disagree doesn't make him a talent-less hack.
just because you can't see all the hype doesn't mean there isn't any.

>rile up the audience and get them to cheer

That's a murican thing. You even clap when an airplane lands or a movie ends in the theater

i can see the hype from self righteous le anarchists

you're talking about his newer stuff, his old stuff is better.

true

>he doesn't clap when he wakes up in the morning
What a pleb

He's pointing at us

finally someone gets it. thank u

damn........

nice trips

objectively true