Roll trips and I will take creepshot if my moms ass. Also general how to fuck your mother and get away with it thread

Roll trips and I will take creepshot if my moms ass. Also general how to fuck your mother and get away with it thread

Roll

Surely for quads lol

Rollin

>how to fuck your mother and get away with it
Take her to church

Introduce her to JESUS

Have threesome.

WIN!

I'm currently fapping next to her ass while she is sleeping. Also check my dubs

Get ass shots

Fine ill give you my trips.

I just need to find them.

Only my mom makes me horny...how sad is that

Here they are!

Nvm

Roll

2close

stand back I got this

Tryps

fuck this

jews

Fuck her

Post noods

Trips get

Finally

I think she is giving me some signs, couse she felt asleep with her skirt hoisted up so I can see her panties very clear. God why is man have to always do the first step

Get

trips for jesus

fine trips for satan

Come on dude

Yes

Hey op I got u fam

Pls

My methodology is pretty simple when dealing with the opposite gender (sexually speaking anyway). All women (and men) have a subconscious right?
Well sexuality is deeply rooted into our minds, especially women, and if you know how basic sexual instincts work you can use them to get what
your after (pussy) haha. There are certain signals that women (and men) watch for in members of the opposite sex and if these signals start firing
off in their subconscious mind then they will start to "fall" for you.Women respond to all masculine influence they encounter, so exercise male
dominance and confidence around her, make it apparent that you are the man of the house by making her depend on you for things. Always lift heavy
things, don't even ask just do it (and adopt that attitude of just doing things, never ask permission unless you absolutely have to as that is a
sign of submissiveness aka a major turnoff) and carry things for her, and do other little things like that to gesture your position of dominance.
She WILL notice these things. Be sure to signal to her that you are a virile young male, older women are especially affected by this signal as
they are programmed to seek young healthy males to mate with, they get aggressively obsessed with you by this alone. Show her attention, just
making eye contact is enough, it signals to her that you are interested, don't be afraid to eye her up and down looking at her tits and ass,
she will enjoy the attention. Women CRAVE attention, so when you feel like pulling her right too you like a magnet pull back for two or three
days, the longer you starve her of your attention the more she will want it. Don't outright avoid her, just seem distant and stop the
So yeah just rinse and repeat until you feel that she digs you enough to take things up a notch.

Test the waters a bit with small steps if you are unsure, slightly longer than normal hugs and get more aggressive with the kissing, almost
to the point of physically greeting her every time you run into her and when you are about to leave her for awhile. Really just make it your
own, do whatever you feel you can get away with. It is an escalation process and you have to remember that. Going too fast will ruin everything.
I myself am a fan of massages, they are easy to blur the line of loving son to passionate lover, almost to the point where there is no difference.
I just told her that she was getting a treat after yard work one day when I knew she would be sore. Boom I hit her with the shoulder rub which
turned into a foot rub and then a back massage all in one afternoon, it was a good 3-4 hours of roaming my fingers all over her back/sides/shoulders
and even her ass, not a peep of objection from her when I started groping her (almost) bare ass (all that she had on was underwear by that point).
This was a reward for her but it sure as hell was fun for me too. In fact that's the first time I really rubbed my junk against her and she didn't
even hesitate or resist me, which told me I could continue my sexual advances, this is where the game really took off.

After several weeks of borderline sexual behavior with each other on a daily basis we went swimming out back after having some wine. She was of
course wearing a bikini and we were playing around in the water, pushing, splashing, pulling each other down into the water ect... But it was all
very hands on each other. I decided we were ready for the next level so being pretty buzzed I snuck up behind her and took her bikini top off and
held it over my head like a game of keepaway. She played along without much hesitation and pretty soon we were groping and kissing each other.
The rest is historytouching/compliments/eyeing her, subconsciously this will drive her crazy trying to win your approval back.

How old is she and you?

I did one pic with a flesh from close perspective because its dark here and she could wake up. Still waiting for trips tho

Checkem

Don't worry op. I got trips right here

Ok I will now fap for the second time sniffing her ass while you guys try some more

roll

roll fag

Here I roll! !!

She finds today my dirty shirt on which I cum daily and didn't said a word

I'm 25 and she is 44.

Yeah just take the info and do what you will, it worked out for me but every situation is different and requires a certain approach

Trips get

trip fuck

A trips roll

Trips rolling

bump

Not the same user. But how are you with eachother now?

That was so hot. Could you post some pictures?

There we go

Ok I will make it a little easier for you, trips and 88 or 69 wins

Get!

gggget

rolling again

>Also general how to fuck your mother and get away with it thread
Wait until she is dead?

Tripping

Trolling gnillorT

check em fags

Ok last chance faggots give dubs nao and I will give you the pic

checkaroni

Show us the picture

I hope it's worth it...

Might as well try for trips

Wow that was fast you earn it mang

Could take another...but you know...the trips

r0ll

at last, now shove your face in there and get to licking

roll

rolling

reroll

sure thing bro

We see each other every few weeks and do whatever we can get away with.

I think she is one hot piece of ass (100% why my dad married her) and I know she is way into me so we continue despite the huge risk

Also I REALLY want to knock her up but the risk is so fucking huge

bump

baby bump

Are any of you anons attracted to your family members or is it just a fetish?

it's just a fetish for me, though I do think my sister is pretty hot tbh

Naice

And that's your mum?

haha no, just some visual stimulation related to the thread.

I can't post her pic because I don't want to run the risk however this is a pretty similar pic of some milf she looks like

Roll

Oh come on, does your mum browse b? Just post a regular photo. People have hundreds of pictures of them on the internet these days so it's nothing.

If I were to fuck up it would ruin my life and some of my friends do browse. There is just too much on the line

sorry bro

Weiner!
I'm out this is the last one I did mom woke up and leave house
Motherfuckers!!!!

Just wanted to make it more real to me. I still enjoyed hearing about it anyway.

rollation

sorry bro, anything that you are curious about us?

great shot, good luck user

She looks very similar to my mother so you can imagine why did I get this edipus complex

It's ok you're wise.

Why do you want to get her pregnant? It must be mire than just sex.

Also did she ever give you hints or mess around to give you confidence to persue her.

What risk you're talking about?
What about condoms...

haha yeah since I was 14 I couldn't stop eying her tits and ass. They are pretty big, as I said they are about the size of A life tip: Never suppress your feelings, deal with them the best you can but don't ignore them

Yeah right and let my mother kick me out of house and tell dad to chop off my dick. Wish I was so easy, maybe I just give her sleeping pills on other kind of drug...

I have a pregnancy fetish and she would be good to our child, She has a great body for making babies ya know?

Post at least pic of her body. How anyone could guess its your mother

Yeah she initiated it actually, is started with her innocently ass slapping me and it went from there

The fact that I would have knocked up my Dad's wife??? That would destroy all of our lives if he found out.

Yeah we use condoms now because she didn't want to use her birth control pills

That would be so hot when you cum inside her and feel your dick pulsating, knowing that your sperm going to travel ip to her eggs and get her pregnant. It pay to watch you two have sex man.

Tell us more.

Dude I will not post her or me on here, once it is on the internet it never leaves

Also and most importantly I want to put a bun in her oven before she can't have any more kids. Her biological clock is ticking you know? Now or never kinda deal.

That would be special. But the risk of it coming out messed up is high.