Favorite underrated movie

Favorite underrated movie

Bad Lieutenant with harvey keitel

Bump

"Pandorum".

I love that they fight ravenous monsters with martial arts, savagely.

As always, you could argue that some of these are not underrated but that's how I think of them:

Miracle
Warrior
Three Kings
Dazed and Confused
Frailty
Apocalypto
Rounders
In The Loop
Tears of the Sun
What we do in the Shadows

the one with that guy who like goes to space and his father is like breathing all heavy and they play swordfights but lazer swords and some space stuff explosdes and super hero frog.

It wasn't just another waste of film alien invasion movie. It was a war movie. And a pretty great one.

The special effects aren't the best. But the acting all round, story and writing of the characters were all really well done.

the gods must be crazy
the quiet earth

11:14
Moon

The alien tech wasn't too out-there, and they clearly had a simple flaw.

They sucked at combined arms. Everything was tailored to fight their equivalent only (infantry against infantry; drones against aircraft, etc.)

It's why the alien infantry struggled against that one tank, why the drones sucked at air support, etc.

How is that movie underrated?

It's a cult classic, it got a shitty remake as a tv series on I think netflix just a couple years ago...

Near Dark
Rivers Edge

I actually like "Apollo 18".

It's simple, atmospheric, and I love the authenticity of the photography. It's gorgeous.

I don't even mind the monster premise (perfect camo), just wish they'd been a bit more lethal.

I find it underrated cause most people i try talking to about it say they never heard of it

First half is fuckin' great. Second half is a fuckin' mess.

Underrated movie: Garden State

Moon is fucking fantastic. One of the best scifi movies.

I liked Garden State a lot. But idk if it's really underrated since it's basically a hipster prerequisite.

The Phantom Menace

Its a fucking shame zach braff isn't casted in more movies and tv shows

If cancer were pretentious it would be Garden State.

He's the voice of a generation.

Love What we do in the Shadows

Probably my favorite movie

Star Trek

Have you seen any of the others on the list?

The Boy in Stripped Pajamas.

No

Thangs yous. wast try and remembers

Dumping some of my favorites.

Fuck yeah!

Starting to get a vocal cult following these days.

Pretty funny

Apocalypto was alright

I got a 2 and a half hour drive ahead of me and none of my audio books are downloaded what movie that i have downloaded should I listen to in the background? ( ill be mainly in the mountains so no radio or Spotify)

Dirty Work. Norm is great.

The Gods Must Be Crazy is a masterpiece

Oh yeah good call