Thoughts on Vinyl Me Please?

I recently joined that shit only for the Panda Bear Person Pitch Reissue, (I thought it was retarded for him to make it a Vinyl Me Please exclusive but whatever) however now I've gotten an email saying they're also reissuing HCTI,Young Prayer, and Since I Left You.

Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

I'm in the same boat on PP. Those other albums are not VMP exclusives tho check amazon.

PP will probably get a regular black vinyl reissue eventually

I'm getting my PP reissue tomorrow. Pretty excited.

Honestly seems like a cool program. I signed up for 3 months to see what the next two records will be.

essential reddit-core site

HCTI is not rare, you can still get it for a reasonable price on Discogs. To does need a reissue tho

Too expensive for me to join outside of burgerland, so I bought the Paranoid VMP exclusive from Discogs and I was happy.

I'm in the same boat, getting the three month just for that sick 45 repress of PP. My body is ready.

Most of their other releases are "meh", but I'll probably trade the shittiest of my three for the least shitty of my back catalogue before I cancel if the rest of them all suck.

To?

YP
I'm a dumb phoneposter

what is the point of this? someone chooses what records to buy for you?

They choose an album and press an "exclusive" colored vinyl release. Very rarely some records aren't released outside of it, which is pretty silly

Fuck off melon. Geodude looking motherfucker

he's not even being sponsored by VMP anymore ever since the Pinkerton diss video

it's all just basic intro "hipster" shit
why would I want that

holy shit dude i would pay anything for young prayer and hcti

how much would i have to pay for hcti, person pitch and young prayer if i signed up? im about to do it

1 month plan is $27 and 3 month is $25/mo including a swap. hcti and young prayer will both be $22 each starting tomorrow. you can get $10 store credit if you sign up by a refer a friend link

when will they reissue FEELS?

would rather see a STGSTV reissue

bump

lmao is this the thing fantano shills on his channel? Sup Forums kiddies will fall for anything lmao