Thinking of taking in small doses here and there
>inb4 DEA is going to schedule
>Not Amerifag

How bad are the side effects?
Anyone have a dependency?

Other urls found in this thread:

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I take it almost daily, I take white vein Mang Da. It helps me focus on studying for actuary exams after a full day of work. I havent experienced any side effects of stopping when I dont take it on the weekends. I am deff not physically dependent on it but it deff sucks when I try and study without it. That being said, it fucking blows the DEA is trying to schedule 1 it. I just bought a kilo of the stuff.

Yeah I try to not fuck with anything that fucks with opioid receptors.

Everything I've heard about it though has been very positive.

Trying to figure out if its just addicts praising their addiction

>Yeah I try to not fuck with anything that fucks with opioid receptors.
>Everything I've heard about it though has been very positive.
>Trying to figure out if its just addicts praising their addiction
I can't speak to the people who take it in place of other drugs. However, I can say I take it as I please. It doesnt fuck with my mood when I dont take it and I don't get headaches or withdrawal symptoms. Took it basically for a month straight went on vacation and didnt take it once. I felt great the whole vacation.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for your experience

I've done it a few times, not really my speed.
I had a coworker who lived by Kratom like it was Jesus incarnate. Him and 99% the people that legit enjoy it (at least those I've met) are an opiate/benzo addict of some sort, and in my experience my coworker would always tell me how it helps him stay clean. He called it the natural perc, cause it was apparently indistinguishable from percocets at high doses

I've done it a few times, not really my speed.
I had a coworker who lived by Kratom like it was Jesus incarnate. Him and 99% the people that legit enjoy it (at least those I've met) are an opiate/benzo addict of some sort, and in my experience my coworker would always tell me how it helps him stay clean. He called it the natural perc, cause it was apparently indistinguishable from percocets at high doses

I got some kratom tea im about to boil up thinking of getting a kilo while I can.

Had adderall once and it sounded very similar of an experience

Adderall is a amphetamine. Kratom is more like an opiate (ie painkiller)

I know that, I'm just saying the effects sounded similar to an amphetamine

Alright so what strains are recommended

>I know that, I'm just saying the effects sounded similar to an amphetamine
Oh not quite, some can help you focus but none are anything like adderall where you buzzing off your ass going a mile a minute. Most are more painkiller esq.

It was definitely the focus aspect I was wanting. The buzzing off your ass is definitely not for me

It's alright OP. Used to get it for free from an importer in Santa Fe. Had to eat a ton of it with warm water to get anything. Kind of light, energy increase, relaxation. Pretty shit tier in terms of effects.

I was on Barbiturates at the time, prefer those. Laughing fits and so forth.

if youre going to take this stuff get some 00 size capsules to put it in. stuff tastes like very bitter green tea. I cant drink green tea now, everytime I do I gag. takes me about 20 to 25 capsules

>Alright so what strains are recommended
This about the best breakdown of the effects of different strains. Mostly, I just go with White or Red Vein Maeng Da. Maeng Da is hands down always the strongest. White helps you focus, Red is like an opiate.

ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

Kratom is not physically addictive. Your body will not get dependent on it like with other drugs. It is a really nice and unobstructive high that helps you relax and takes away almost all stress. I recommend drinking it as tea.

This is why I would take it. Non addictive is always better. Always.

>It was definitely the focus aspect I was wanting. The buzzing off your ass is definitely not for me
See this post. White Maeng Da is what I take after 9 hour work day when I need to study but still go to sleep 3 hours later. Works great for me. Some people claim to take it in place of coffee. I could see the appeal.

Anything with these effects, as light as they are to someone like me, I remember encountering. I'm just hard to please. The Red is what I used to get for free. It was quality for what it was. I like opiates.

Sick, that'll give me something to read for a bit, thanks Sup Forumsro

I'll look into that one

I am in America and I'm dependant on Kratom.

When I'm not constantly on it I'm depressed

When the DEA bans it I will detox like a junkie kicks heroin.

Been using heavily for years now.

If you're up for a neat experience take some kratom, and adderall and then smoke some weed. Fun stuff

Not one of you has mentioned the chronic constipation you get with this shit!

Oh my. Never got cessated on Kratom. Sorry to hear, but heroin is way worse. Buphenorpine might help. Forget what they call it now.

I've never gotten chronic constipation from it.

You're a moron. Kratom most certainly can be physically addictive.

I'm

were you depressed before taking it, or did it cause the depression?

The DEA has screwed up ideas. But are you saying it has a hard withdrawal? I'm used to opiates like Methadone, so. Can't imagine it has a killer withdrawal like Dauphine.

Seriously? There are like 10 posts saying they arent physically addicted to it and you pick the one where the guy relies on it to fight depression as evidence it causes physical dependence?

Any withdrawal
Sucks. We Ceasars on anything it sucks. Dependence can also be killer psychosomatic. More than people think. Placebo effect can knock you down hard.

Ceasar. Cessate Brutus.

I was a pill head before Kratom so yes. In the last 4 years of using Kratom heavily I was completely clean for 6 months in the middle and those months of sobriety were the ones that were truly depression free.

Kratom to me at least aplifies the depression. I think about suicide a lot...

Kicking is pretty bad. Maybe not all the symptoms of kicking heroin happen but I'll be sleepless for a week while shaking in bed wanting to die.

That's enough, user. Believe me, you won't be as bad off as IV opiates, just remember that exchanging it for a worse addiction isn't good. Don't get caught in the opiate trap. It doesn't let you go, ever. There are some things that might help. Although we used to use Thoracet, and Phenobarb. As crappy as you'll feel, don't trade up addictions. Kicking is way better in the long term(just shitty in the now).

Nausea can be pretty bad at first. If it happens, go lie down in the dark for a few minutes, and it will pass. In my experience it only seemed to make me nauseous if I was just sitting around. If I was up doing shit it wasn't much of an issue. The high too imo though seems more intense if you're just sitting around.

I've been doing it for about five years, and almost daily for about three. I am addicted, or have a dependency, or whatever on it. When I don't take it, I begin to ache all over, feel like I'm completely drained of energy, and eventually it feels like I'm coming down with the flu for about 3 to 5 days. After that it goes away and I feel fine. It's not pleasant, but it doesn't make you feel like your body is turning inside out. It's tolerable.

Mentally/emotionally I'm not sure about. I'm trying to ween myself off of it now, due to the ban. I feel extremely bored, and on edge without it. Time seems to drag by without it. I don't feel like I need it to function, but I'm sure getting used to not doing it's going to be a long, slow ordeal. I've been wanting to quit for a long time now though. This is giving me the incentive to actually do it, so in a way I'm kind of glad.

My friend does kraton in decent amounts says therea no heavy bad side affect and he enjoys it a lot. He normally takes a scoop dumps in his mouth and chugs water to feel affects faster

Thanks user, this was the kind of post I was hoping for, what doesage did you start with?