Hi Sup Forums, I need help

Hi Sup Forums, I need help.

I am 21 years old and I'm currently seeing and sleeping with a 19 year old transgender woman.

No lie when I first met her she was one of the hottest girls I've ever met. She legit looks way better than 90% of the girls.
Over the past few months I'm not the only one that thinks that because lots of guys try to hit on her.

Anyways at first we would make out and everything but she would never let me touch her down there. I was curious as to why since she gave me blow jobs and everything but never let me touch her.

Well one day I accidentally saw a page and she had her entire story about who she was and I confronted her about it and she came clean and told me she was born a male.

But it was a total mind fuck to me because she legit looks, acts, and talks like a girl.

I eventually got over it that same slday and then we both had sex and it was amazing.

It felt weird at first but then again I fell for this girl when I was completely unaware of her past.

Has this ever happened to anyone here on Sup Forums?

She also comes to my house literally every single day and whenever I want to hang out she comes from 3 cities away just to see me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ew

>I am 21 years old and I'm currently fucking a dude.

fixd

Hi user, Question for you. Does she still have the dick? Also have you got a pic of her not the dick? Doesn't have to be a nude one.
Advice will then be imparted.

She's a girl in my book.

Also, go get laid.

Doesn't sound too bad in all honesty. Good for you guys.

Yes she still does.

It's a shame saying this but she has a bigger dick lol.

But again, I asked her if she has ever fucked anyone and she said no. She said she would feel very uncomfortable doing so.

But I'm the one that fucks her.

And no picture. Sorry mate.

>born a male
>girl in my book
Your book is retarded

>she
>can't tell the difference between a woman and a abomination

How do you mean "Accidently saw a page"?

Does her dick get any attention at all?

You're clearly uncomfortable about it, user, so send her over to me.

this

See the thing is, when I was unaware she was born male, I liked her for who she was and we spent a lot of time together and saw her as a girl.

When I found out, I was shocked but I did tell her I needed some time when I asked her via text.
Then we both met up and talked about it.

And I still liked her and saw her as a girl because she is beautiful.

But IDC what people say.

You obviously do care though.

Well Eve is just Adam's Ribs. Does this make the bibble retarded?

My book includes an extra of how your mom swallowed you then was deep throated and fucked again and that's how you were born.
Any questions?

>Good for you guys.

> twisted cister

GTFO

>she has a bigger dick
>she

It was a bio about her self on a website. She wants to have an post-op.

Not at all. I love this girl. She has been there for me when other "friends" have not.

>responds to a logical argument with generic mother insult
Fantastic.

twisted cister lolololol

Pics or gtfo you massive faggot

The bible was Always retarded

yeah no need to sugarcoat it. you are in a gay relationship. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Well that makes no fucking sense so yes, I have multiple questions:
>did the guy have a cum guzzling dick?
>doesn't cum need to be ejaculated out, isn't the speed what makes it go into an egg?
>how old are you? You must be at least 50 if you fucked my mom
>and finally, why do I even care about this?

She's getting a post op. She doesn't want a dick.

Pics pls

Well no shit but that's the bibble

Lol'd

Well thanks for replying.

I would say you are very lucky to have someone like that to love you. She is clearly very insecure and she must trust you alot to let you sleep with her. I hope you two have a happy time together. But ask yourself if you are as happy to satisfy her penis as much as she is happy to satisfy yours? She may want at some point.

Make her keep the dick. Fake vaginas are freaky and horrifying. Its better to accept a bit of homo into your life than to chop your man wife's wang off. Thats just not right.

100% agree.

look at post op orgasm videos for disgusting results.

>man wife's wang
Kek'd
But yeah user's right, keep the dick.

I feel the same. This girl actually likes me. And I do agree that we was really insecure about her self and told me once we had a deep conversation.
And we're trying to make the best of it because I legit think she is one of myc closest best friends ive had.

if you can do the mental tricks to pretend youre fucking a girl and not a guy (which you are), then it sounds like a sweet deal

i personally couldnt knowing that its bone structure, beard, hands, everything are a mans. if it gave me a handjob id see its man hands and get turned off, or if it was blowing me id always be worried about feeling some stubble because then id have to dump it

from what ive heard they are also pretty insane (after all they think they are girls), so id watch out for the other shoe to drop

good luck

That's some quality shit over there!

Not for homo reasons of course.

Also check'em fags

Good thing for me, then, that your book don't mean oogatz to me!

Nice devil's dubs and r8 my m8s singing

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

>She's getting a post op. She doesn't want a dick.

fun fact that i couldnt believe at first, their "pussies" grow a decent amount of hair inside that cant be cut from the nut hair follicles that are shoved up in there...

so if youre with her long term, and you fuck her raw, that hairy feeling you feel inside is her inner hairy frankenpussy

Go for it, fuck whoever you want. If your dick's hard do it. What kind of validation do you need from us?

Why does it matter what anyone else thinks? Everyone should think she's a girl anyways and if you're happy it shouldn't matter.

Yes, but can you handle handling a penis? Have you asked yourself that question yet? Personally I like pegging so it would be fun, but you might not agree.

I r8 8/8 m8 gr8 b8

Ever sucked her Dick?

>Heas this ever happened to anyone here on Sup Forums?

If it's happened anyone anywhere is happened to someone here.

Even if it hadn't someone would pretend it had.

You're still a faggot btw

Ewwwww, hahahhaha.

Funny and disgusting in the same time because that's the truth actually, maybe a complete hair removal before OP might work?

Congratulations, enjoy your aids faggot

>Ewwwww, hahahhaha.
ITS ZOZZLE YOU NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah the fake vaginas are fucking disgusting, tell her to keep the dick and yall are good

TL:DR OP is a faggot

>She's getting a post op

Good luck

kek

Ooh the irony

hmm ya maybe, but then you'd think that would be standard procedure before the operation right?

the first time i heard about that i felt sick lol

Her balls don't grow hair. And she doesn't even shave.
But it would be her decision to have the surgery.

Although, I want to be with a woman because I actually want children in the future.

That's the point.

That's exactly the answer I'm looking for.

Idc what those other virgins said, I just wanted to see the opinions of others since they're always funny AF.

Just keep dating him/her/whatever if you're honestly completely happy with the relationship. If having kids is an issue in the future, there's other options you can discuss.

It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks except what you think. Just enjoy your relationship!

so you should probably break up with her if in the long run that'll be a complication.

Oh come on. Why did you have to destroy it?

you do know what aids is right? if she doesn't have one and he doesn't have it , they won't get it.

also you need to sleep with fuck ton of people to get one with aids. like obama

I wouldn't let her fuck me. But like I said, in the one fucking her and it feels great. I love it specially when she moans hotter than any girl I've heard.

lol

Nice try I always wear condoms and change them frequently during sex.

Also enjoy the fact that your moms titties are the only ones you'll ever suck on lol

I agree that's fucking disgusting. Hopefully she keeps the dick.

Seriously OP, you should discuss the post op thing with her. Surgery is no way a safe bet at this age, if she want a vag I recommend that you wait for it. Better to have a dangling dick than something that looks like a badger with an axe wound.

I'm bi though, so I wouldn't care if she had a dick.

Also, you don't HAVE to have children biologically. Adoption is a great way to help someone who needs it, and prevent the overpopulation of earth by a tiny bit. There is nothing wrong with having adopted children.

Obvious troll becomes obvious ...

We aren't exactly dating but I dont want to stop being her friend because she is a great person and I love spending time with her.

OP, I am a straight man and I consider your situation to be fine. you seem to like the girl (and so does she) so what's the problem in that? seriously, you like her, you think she's atractive, sex is great, so what is the problem? answer: none

>There is nothing wrong with having adopted children.

Unless your partner is a cockweilding abomination in the eyes of the lord or anyone who doesn't browse Sup Forums

We have talked about what she plans on doing in the future whether or not we are together if she wants kids and she said she wants biological children.

She has also thought of adoption because she thinks everyone deserves to be loved.

I don't think theres a problem. I have accepted her for who she is.
She goes out of her way to come see me. She told me she loves me because no one has ever treated her like I do.

>she wants biological children.
and how the fuck would that happen with no dick and no womb?

>she wants biological children
>she want's to be post-op

Uhh.... how is she planning to do that?

How could she get biological children? I mean, you won't let her fuck you.

Listen to this man.

Quite old pasta, but not as rare as you think. I ve got better memory than you user

Don't expect any sympathy unless you post some pictures. For all we know you are banging a grizzly bear

Check'd

She doesn't want android children

How retarded can you be? Do you not know there's such thing as surrogate pregnancy?
And she would do it before the surgery but now I don't want her to have surgery lol

Sperm have flagella (tail), which they use to move, also the peristaltic action of the cillia in the Fallopian tubes help move them towards the egg

Are you retarded? Get your thin foil hat off your beach ball head.

don't hormones make them sterile or at the very least reduce sperm production to almost nothing? and let's say you end up with her do you want your own biological kids or would the ones with her surrogate suffice for you?

Why would I post a picture of her? I'm not stupid enough to do so lol

check'd and kek'd

She is not on hormones. I asked her myself.

She naturally looks like a girl. She hasn't done anything to her body. Although she could use bigger tits.

you said you saw a bio so obviously she isnt totally hidden with it and a pic of her wouldnt lead us to your facebook or something. if u have a nude of her theres no reason to not post a pic, not specifically a nude but just one in general

what size are her tits?

>she

34b

Which is literally almost none lol
But the bras she wears makes them look bigger when we go out which and they look real nice.

>I asked people on the Internet for their opinions but I only want the ones that agree with me.

Never happened to me but mate i can tell you,life is too short to think about what or who you're fucking, just jam your penis in anything and everything and whenever you have a chance be it male, female, tree,car or a guitar.
As long as you cum in the end nothing else matters.
Shits double the fun if you also have feels for who/what you're fucking like in your case.
Just have funz and lulz.