Why should I or Should'nt I have sex with a crossdresser tonight ?

Why should I or Should'nt I have sex with a crossdresser tonight ?

Time to convince me to do what I'll do or do nothing

Help me guys I know it's gay as fuck and I don't wanna be a faggot but we set a meeting and I'm gonna join "her" in 3.30 hours

help

I would fuck that

if it's the one on picture, than sure.

If not, share the god damn picture!

Do it. I like him. Bend that ass over, grab the hair and fuck hard.
Also, most of them suck a mean dick.

if you fuck it you gay

Well, I'm not against that shit but I wouldn't want mental illness on my dick.

if your dicks don't touch its alright faggot

Expectations rarely live up to the reality. You are fucking a dude that is not likely to have feminine features, unless you hit a unicorn. If you're not attracted to fem boys, or just smooth guys in general then no. Prepare for muscles, stubble and some guy smells.

The ones who actually label themselves as cross dressers tend to be literally a man in a wig with little attempt to be feminine. Insta regret as soon as you meet.

If the crossdresser is feminine enough, do it.

Just do it and accept your faggotry

I would ask for plenty of photos to ensure you are meeting a trap, if it looks ok in photos then meet at a coffee shop etc. first to make sure there is no mannish features, mannerisms, etc. if it is a trap truly then let it suck your dick and fuck its ass...otherwise avoid if you fuck a CD you gonna get shit dicked

Post pic of the cd. Also just make sure you get more shots then just the clothes

If you are not sure, don't do it. If you are afraid of being a faggot, the moment you fondle his/her dick it hits you and you will either regret it or it will ruin the experience. If however you are cool with dicks and really want it and know that it will be gay as fuck then go for it. Understand that you are going to fuck a girly boy in his ass. You will also be sucked by a girly hot boy. These are the facts and if you are not 100% with that, don't do it.

If you are cool with that and really want to fuck a cd and touch his/her dick, go for it user.

most fags are degenerates and have aids and because he's a man he can beat your ass (unless that's what you want)

It's better to regret what you have done than what you haven't done
and dont wear your collar up, also good advice.

Dont do it. Its a meme and you will regret it.

FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup ForumsFAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums FAGGOTS GTFO Sup Forums

>don't wanna be a faggot
Does it matter if you're a faggot? If just the thought of fucking the crossdresser turns you on I'd say go do it.

Bamp

life is short.
try what you don't know yet

Next time you have gay thoughts just think about when you start fuckin other dudeasses you will get aids