Been having the intense urge to breed a woman lately, like more then usual instinct

Been having the intense urge to breed a woman lately, like more then usual instinct

Would you breed this paki/muslim shes looking for a white cock

Idk, pretty strict. Ideally I want a Scandinavian woman or of that descent. Maybe, you're gunna have to show way more of her to convince me

>intense urge
>pretty strict

Pick one beta fag

Hahahaha

Intense urge but the two I'm reluctant about are middle easterners and African descents. That better?

You'd be doing them a favor by providing them with superior genes for their children

Check em, I guess. Iam a Danish-American with some German in there

how big are you user got any more dick pics
here is another just face pics for now
exactly what i was aiming for user

all she wants is a real man to make her scream

Check em, gunna need body pics to determine. And yes I'm blond blue eyed and a touch over 7 inches

Guess this user disappeared

How bout instead of surfing Sup Forums like a loser you actually go out and talk to a woman, you beta cuck.

Very hypocritical since you're on Sup Forums as well, you really can't pull that card here. No logic behind it, we are all equal losers and failures here. This is why we converse here

I'm married you faggot. I have been for 20 years.

im here user just had a break away

dont have any nudes on here and body shots are few

She's 5'2 bit of a chubby/plumper but great legs/ass

That's even more pathetic, you've been married for 20 years meaning you're probably in your 40's at least. And you still come to this site and are commenting on a dick thread. Dude idk how you live with yourself or sleep at night

Keep dumping body shots of her, wonder what her opinion on my dick would be

>And you still come to this site
What can I say? I find retards like you entertaining. You are so desperate you post pictures of your naked body online for everyone to see. What a fucking loser you are.

keep posting your dick

perhaps a few cock tribute styles i'll screenshot and show her when she returns

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy, I know I'm a loser and lame af to the modern college aged person like myself. You're the one in denial, and it's so sad. Like really sad, like really really sad. Actually so bad it makes even me feel better about myself

Is she your gf or something? Here's my huge balls for reference

Not OP. But interested.

friend with benefit from work

we swapped numbers, she revealed few details talked about guys and how white guys were her type but taboo for her '(paki/muslim)

ty

Me too, and I'm a faggot.

I guess the government's turned off the suppression field.

Text her all my dick pics now, also where is this Paki located?

Same here user.

Mid twenties and most of my classmates are having kids and working full time supporting them. While, I, work part time and support my Nintendo DS collecting and wine habit.

Are you noticing chubby/THICC girls more too? Used to be real into athletic tomboy look, now into soft and homely wide-hipped baby-machines. Just a theory.

you are trying awfully hard to insult me. I think i may have hit a nerve.

contd

i sent her a dick pick (im white) after chickening out for a while

she liked it an hour later but responded negatively at first almost upset. i told her i liked her/though she was cool and just wanted to see her happy/that was there ever if she needed to i was there

will do user! send them more of that dick a tribute style would be ace shes from yorkshire

Now that I would breed many times no question, OP here

contd

i asked for nudes from her but she responded i'd only get her nudes in person

so we kept going back and forth with the convos at and after work

then after a graveyard/night shift we got talking on the way out. this is where i asked where she was from and offered to drop her off instead of waiting for a train

she agreed n we jumped in my lil old astra after driving and chatting for 20 mins

i brought up how her tits were distracting with the seat belt seperating them n bouncing as we hit every little bump and pothole (i made my car suffer that night but that route was well worth it)

>a touch over 7 inches
No you're not

What's your angry jealous guess at it then?

>projection
It's more believable in that pic but I was gonna guess more a little under 6

contd

she laughed it off but i felt she liked my comment so the convo got a bit cheeky i moved my hand over to her leg and after making sure it was cool i copped a feel of her tits

at this point ive signaled at cock and she got shy saying it would be first onein person/face to face so i held hand comforting her and place it over my jeans so she felt it get hard

she unzips my jeans and i guide her hand in pulling out of my boxers(they have a weird front hole/pocket thing)

ive sent her your pics so far now to wait on her response says her last seen was was an hour ago

Here's a profile shot of it

contd

at this point ive just got her slowly jacking me off and telling her to mix it up because im still driving

we get into her town ater 15 mins and i ask if she knows and place we could stop by and 'chat' more at.she tells me her friend mentioned a place once

we get there nice secluded place behind a golf club. it got a lil bit more frisky with the touching i leaned in for a kiss she was a total amateur so it was fun just teaching her

at this point ive asked her to lok in the glove box where i kept a box of rubbers. she got excited but nervous and i assured itll be pain free n fun

i've told her get in the back seat and i join her i push the front seats forward and just drop my pants

nice looks bigger than mine

contd

at this point i have lay on her back and i begin with sticking my dick in. after a while when she got 'used to it' i was going full place on her it lasted like 20 something minutes

the night progressed and i dropped her off home

Anything from her yet about my dick pics?

contd

after a few more shags she mentions it got boring/she wasnt feeling it and i instantly asked if it was about my dick which to she said yeah. at this moment ive like died inside kind of haha but i get her talking bout her bigger ones show her some threads on soc and b for cocks

i explained to her cucks/dogging and she got into it kind of but felt embarassed/nobody would take her up so this whole thing has been me trying to get her spirits up and perhaps in the mood to fuck again

sorry no if you have some disposable email i could mail you a response if this dies

Damn, we could try to keep thread alive until she does