Song has religious overtones

>Song has religious overtones

>It's another "fuck God and Christians" tune

fuck off, atheism rules this website and it's peoples

maybe until 2010. then atheism went mainstream. now Sup Forums is /eastern christianity/ now

>Eastern Christianity
speak for yourself putinbot, I'm Zoroastrian

>It's another "fuck le politicians" tune

eastern christianity is best christianity

>curry religion
>even more numale-ish than buddhism

im russian, not a Sup Forums putin waifu worshipper

>being christian
>using this website
you retards will all go to hell

>atheism, smugness and Britishness in one song

>not being christian
>believing in hell?
but they're the retards right?

ever heard of pascals wager

I'm anti-theist. Theres a difference. Im also proud to be against the religions of the world that cause violence and mass brain washing. I consider myself awake from the sleeping civilians who congregate on sundays and wednesdays to hivemind on "sins of the world". Its just pretentious trash. The true philosophy of the world alines with disregarding the masses and uncovering the illuminati and alien plans to manipulate and control our population

I'm British, Christianity is haram so we never learnt about it so I find it cosy when Americans use religious overtones in songs because it's so foreign to me. Like some grand epic tale.

i dont believe in hell but they do
and if it was real they would all go there for posting on this website

christian music rules atheist music tho'

Yes it's comfort for idiots. Did a pastor tell you about it? because they assuredly explained it to you incorrectly just to get the result they wanted.

>thinking christianity is the only religion
>thinking christian overtones are the good kind

Religion in America is a joke anyway.

>atheist calls religious people idiots

jesus christ i cant believe this mindset has not died out yet, its next though since fedoras became extinct

Who /Catholic/ here?

I know you're kidding but religion is literally high fantasy. It's even cooler that people actually believe in it. The whole idea of religion is so antiquated.

No idiot, I called idiots people who wrongly understand a logic and philosophy topic. Intelligent christians don't bring up Pascal unless they are trying to gull other people into believing.

>Zoroastrianism
>curry religion
>Zoroastrianism
>Nu-Male
sikh defense force reporting in. learn about a REAL curry religion

Most atheists start off edgy and belligerent. It's a natural phase of abandoning religion, the self-righteousness. It goes away when you get some perspective and realize that being an asshole about other peoples' beliefs doesn't get you anywhere. I had that phase too at first.

orthodoxy > catholicism

and this is coming from an atheist who doesn't care for either

They're pretty similar

>it's a rapper praising god
>next song is about sinning

what fucking hypocrites

Yeah, except Orthodoxy is better.

>europeans spamming arabic chant music in dj rooms because it's "actually a good tune lad haha"

>Arabic chant music
it's called a NASHEED, kuffar.

>and this is coming from an atheist who doesn't care for either

so an opinion that doesn't matter?

This. It was cool and edgy when Rage Against the Machine did it, but now it's just the most overdone cringiest garbage.

lmao
if theres a god do you think he wont know that you are christian only cause you want to live forever?

and it sucks fuck you

Careful what you say, Allah is in all places.

>implying atheists are the edgy ones

I've never been religious, but anytime a song has anti-religious overtones I cringe really hard however anytime a song has really spiritual overtones I dig it. Anyone else?

just in europe :^D

I'm not religious but I love this a lot. Christian overtones are great and Buddhist overtones are cool too

Like anything, anti-religious overtones can be done right, but a lot of the time it's hamfisted.

Yeah. Sometimes I get swept up in the feelings, even when I know it's just feelings.

>Entire album has religious overtones

>you share this board with actual, unironic christcucks

After that "enlightened by my own intelligence" Reddit post, I don't think anyone could take militant atheism seriously.

>plebs in this thread thinking religious overtones means it has be inherently pro or anti christianity

Religion and belief is an incredibly interesting subject to be explored in music, The Devil and God does it really well.

>you share this board with actual, unironic fedoras

well meme'd xD
*kneels and prays*

Real talk though, mentioning the existence of God or even denying it, is a fun way to derail a thread.

Yeah, especially when the thread was about religion to start with...

No I mean just in general. See a stupid bait thread? Mention Jesus. It's great

reminder that god is literally just a few thousand years old meme

well meme'd xD
*tips fedora in euphoria*

after that time people burned scientists in the name of christianity, i dont think anyone can take it seriously

*raises goblet*

i highly doubt my search history will determine whether or not i burn for eternity