Would you eat a dog?

Would you eat a dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Next question.

Prolly have. Grew up in Korea. This topic is why I'm now a vegetarian, one of the reasons anyway.

If I ever went overseas and was served dog meat then yes, I would eat it. Otherwise no.

If there is nothing more delicious, then why not?

I have and it's not that good. Global crisis tier food at best.
>greasy
>tough, chewy meat
>musky taste

Have already, got lost in the woods, wayyy back before Sup Forums was around to give me advice on how to cook. Even without spices or salt, was delicious as fuck... which really fucks with my head these days :(
I'm currently starving and have juvie diabeetus, so my neighbors yap dog is looking more and more like it needs liberation from my fat fuck neighbors...
>inb4 "eat neighbors" - the cops would find me
How can I catch my neighbors dog and cook it without them knowing?

>pic related: I ate 10 of these things this morning, because starving.

Would you eat a log?

Maybe if the dog were causing some trouble

Would you eat a frog ?

>defines "clean" taste as macaroni and MacDonalds cheese on Snickers bar type foods

You just can't help yourself from telling people that, huh. Nobody likes a vegetarian. It's a pointless cause that helps nobody.

It's fairly common in some areas. like bugs, much more common in some areas.

I'm a gook, but I still won't ever eat that shit.

For a Klondike Bar, yes, of course.

Yes.

Things like snake wine, certain Dog dishes. Fresh monkey brains. All fairly normal depending on where you are.

Would you eat a pawg?

Fucking retard question
If it tastes delicious i would eat it if it tastes like your mother's cum dump ass i wouldn't.

Only if I could have this as an appetizer. Go real or go home

Monkey Brains has a shittload of cholesterol, though. I had to stop eating them.

Oh baby!

[spoiler]Is that an actual baby or an aborted fetus?[spoiler]

I'd imagine any kind of fetus wouldn't make for very good food, not enough muscle and too little fat.

It was a hoax but these earrings aren't

I don’t know you get someone good a cooking you can make anything taste good.

No

even in a survival situation
id earn the dogs loyalty and respect
love and care for it
train it to catch, kill and retrieve prey aswell as bring help, track, protect.

Thats the reason they have earned the title
mans best friend
only an animal or something without a soul like asiatic people would do such a thing

I would love some. Ty.

Nah someone asked who was veg and why in a thread recently. And of course, they got all butt hurt about it just like you just did. But I told him the story of why I was vegetarian and how it was related to OP's picture because they asked me. And then they got butt hurt again just like you will.
> why can't everyone be exactly like me? oh noes!

I know you guys are just being edgy, but why the fuck would you ever need to eat a dog unless you're in life and death scenarios? You know they eat dogs and bugs in poor countries because they can't afford real meat?

And in the time it takes to train the dog, you die of starvation and the dog eats your corpse

yes

thats not a dog, thats a nigger

Because I hate dogs and would want to kill and BBQ a fresh one.

If I was starving and there wasn't anything else to eat.

It's actually legal in most states to eat dog and cat. You have to clean/ethically kill aka not torture it. And it has to be an animal raised to be food, not a pet or stray.

While dog itself isn't that popular in the USA, many hunting communities eat coyote. Not much a difference.

No
i survive because i'm not a fucking dimwitted fool
i would fish, forage and farm,
all at the same time as beating in your mothers pussy as my new friend licks up the mess

" It is illegal to sell dog or cat meat in the United States but 44 states allow its personal consumption. Indian reservations are exempt from such restrictions. "

consumeraffairs.com/news/man-bites-dog-its-legal-to-eat-dogs-and-cats-in-44-states-101714.html

Why don't we eat them commonly? the first user post below this article displays the human stupidity of it.
"Dogs and cats are our pets and not dinner...They have souls too."

It depends who made it, if it's in a nice restaurant sure. If it's some Asian street vendor who just whiped his ass with a stick and now is handing me some meat with the same hand probably not. Inb4 street food is better.....it all depends where. Asians can be too gross hygiene wise for me

Yeah. I'd give it a try.

educate yourself on the matter.
all kinds of benefits to a vegetarian/vegan diet, starting with your own health and ending at the health of the planet.

no, don't eat animal products

Only with mustard

yeah, i'd try it.
i'd also like to try horse.

It's not about that, now is it? It is about findning a logically consistent attitude towards animals that isn't subjected to cultural relativity.

Snakes look tasty af

No. I only eat horses.

/thread

Yes, but what about a clog?

This I would not do. French people have a taste of defeat.

Done it.

I dont see a reason why not. Unless you're a vegetarian i guess.

FYI, pigs are pretty charming too. And cows are the nicest creatures on this earth.

Ehh. Rattlesnake is like a cross between chicken and white fish, in both consistency and texture.

This is actually a valid reason. You have better meats available to you.

Old and fake.

thats why they boil water at birth, to make soup if something goes wrong, or the Dr. is hungry.

but very tender, like veal

>cows are the nicest creatures on this earth