I'm meeting my girlfriend for the first time in person today. Any tips or ideas on what I should do...

I'm meeting my girlfriend for the first time in person today. Any tips or ideas on what I should do? I'm getting her from the airport today in about 6 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=zx5UUX71cn4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

activity

Wow, thanks user.

touch her boobs

dont fuck up man.
im alone and id hate for another faggot to feel my pain

We're probably going to go to an art exhibit(she's really into art), I'm going to take her out to dinner. And then tomorrow we'll go to an apple orchard. We'll do some other stuff too. Dubs decides one specific thing I have to do.

Whatever you do, don't rape her. I'm serious user. Scratch the thought out from your mind. It's not worth it.

drugs

Fucking up is crossed off the list user. I hope you find happiness soon Sup Forumsrother.

Sure thing. Rape is a no go.

Maybe. I have some leftover brownies

what?
did you bought her over the internet?

>>girlfriend
>>first time in person
what?

Y-You sure user? That might be a bit too... lewd

Your gf needs to use a plane to visit u?
--she comes to fuck u retard

anyways sounds like the perfect relationship for me

why is it the first time you are meeting?

Just meeting her and going to an apple orchard, you're wearing your favorite rainbow dash shirt right now aren't you.

I'm socially autistic so the only way I can get a girlfriend is by makin friends with her over the internet first. Also; there is a large abundance of mexicans in my area that I would rather not have a relationshiop with. My city is about 30% mexicans

It's probably a fat dude. Bet you got catfished.

We'll see. If it's a fat dude then whatever, I leave the airport and go back home

Hug and kiss her the moment you see her , i shouldn't be telling you this.

The museum sounds cool , after that take her to dinner.

Also is she staying at your place ? If so fuck her that night or else you're a beta and should an hero.

She's staying at a hotel, a really nice one at that. I'll probably fuck her there, if not then at my place.

Fuck her you retarted autist

Pick her up in your arms and whirl her around, maybe give her a kiss before you talk to eachother, that will guarantee she stays with you for about 7 months.

Probably

Mexican pussy is better than no pussy

I thought that was heavily implied. I'm just talking about like shit outside of fucking.

just hope she is not a guy

I bet he gets raped

True, but I have some white pussy that I'm getting today.

Wouldn't be the first time.

WHY IS SHE STAYING AT A FUCKING HOTEL, SHE'S YOUR GF

I'll say it again, I'll just up and leave the airport at that point.

tell her you're really into Dali and you want to do payote in the desert. Shell suck yo dick user i swear

Because her parents are coming along and I don't have room for her AND her parents m8.

Nigger did you not live chat her on skype or some shit?

Take way too many sleep pills and see who can stay awake longer.

is she like 12?

Lol, I do every night. I'm just playing into the, "Durr hurr, user is getting catfished, durr hurr"

>Also; there is a large abundance of mexicans in my area that I would rather not have a relationshiop with.

Her parents are coming? How old are you OP?

Let me tell you all a story
‘Bout a mouse named Lori
Yeah Lori was a mouse in a big brown house
She called herself the hoe
With the money money flow
But fuck that little mouse ‘cause I’m an Albatraoz!

God the color is spot on

Yo, probably.

Phew, I was gonna say.

Also check'd

I'm 19, she's 18. But her parents want to meet me.

Get a real girlfriend, online shit doesn't count you fleshlight paper fucking scrimp

If 4chans fucking Sup Forums is the only place you have to ask something like this you've already fucked up just break it off it'll never last you're done

How'd you know I like fucking paper?

Because half the people on Sup Forums are lonely

LOL, I already have plans, I'm just asking if any of you niggers have any other ideas

Checking you too sir

This whole thing is odd

Nice dubs

Dubs makes her this:
youtube.com/shared?ci=zx5UUX71cn4

Why do you say that?

Take her to one of those wine tasting things.

Deliver

OH FUCK

Hoe about I just do something else to myself upon your request?

>shart art
>mfw

>/shared
what the hell is this new normie botnet shit

What city do you live in? I'll help out a fellow user by looking up some stuff to do near you. Feeling generous since you have to import pussy.

I'm an oldfag who's particularly good at entertaining women on interesting dates instead of the same old boring shit.

Kill her

This made me kek.

see

I don't want to ruin shit with her, I'll do something to myself instead.

kys lol seriously kys

OP here,
I just dumped my shitty gf. Turns out she was a 13 year old boy from Pakistan trying to get all my gun powder since I'm a fat american, he wanted to build a bomb and kill all jews

Op, do what I did when I met my gf last year for the first time after a couple months of texting, skyping and stuff: kiss her right away. And not a shy peck on the cheek. Go for it. You've waited long enough. You've talked long enough. Get physical right away. Do it. After that do your art stuff or whatever. And once you get in a private situation just go for it again and fuck her brains out. Worked for me (minus the art stuff). Good luck OP, you glorious faggot, godspeed.

Look up shit near Chicago, Il if you really want to.

Oh dude, how'd you know?

Sure thing user, thanks for the tip

Because I'm a huge faggot

This!
Get the slut drunk, then slip her panties off. FTW.

different user but because a) meeting for the first time in person but call her your gf, b) both seem pretty young to be this desperate, c) staying in a hotel not with you, d) her parents are coming with her

The whole thing seems a little autistic. Are the parents hanging out the whole time? And the Orchard thing is such a fucking cliche, go more low key, take her somewhere weird that you can have a laugh about, not a trope from a movie. What happens when you run out of shit to say in this orchard and you're just standing there looking at fucking apples

>FTW
Are you 12?

That's what I was thinking

Hold hands

It is pretty autistic, but no her parents are either staying at the hotel or sightseeing. I have free reign with her. The apple orchard thing is just because I go every year and wanted to go. I really wasn't thinking, "Oh, this will be romantic." I just wanted some fucking apple cider my dude.

Original user reporting, that stuff too.

I don't know if I'd call it desperation.

Word Sup Forumsro. I got a cider mill fairly close, shit is cash. If you got it, you got it, just giving my 2 cents.

Shit dude, I've visited there before. Take her to the damn Navy Pier. There's tons of stuff to do there, esp since it's not closed for the winter yet. And if you live in the outskirts, take the train in, odds are she's never experienced something like that. While you're there, wander over to the Michigan Mile and just go for a walk up and down it so she can see the shops and the people and chitchat, get some cart food, a real fucking Chicago hotdog or something.

There is SO much to do in Chicago. Even if you don't have money, just wandering the pier is entertaining,

Shit, she's 18, it's not going to take much to impress her.

dunno, I've tried LDRs in the past and it was extremely difficult to not cheat/find a reason to stay together rather than just be single and live my life. and I am socially awkward as fuck so it's not easy for me

No I'm 26...
I'm still "hip" newfags
Fuck you!

Hell yeah man, I haven't gone down to navy pier since I was a kid. I totally should.

also, going out of your way to take her to do something like that shows balls and confidence. It's like catnip to females.

Fuck her after

I appreciate it man, but cider is the best shit around, I need it.

God damn I'm not a girl but I'd go on that fuckin date. TAKE ME WITH YOU user

Sorry m8, I'd love to but I don't think the girlfriend would enjoy a random Sup Forumstard joining us lol

well there ya go, glad I could help out.

now you'll BOTH have fun and you'll be able to tell her stories about when you were there as a kid and she'll feel like you're sharing and opening up a part of your life she hasn't seen yet. This is what women want..... please just do this and you'll so get laid. You have no idea.

Quads check'd

how can she be your girlfriend if you never met?

Pics of her?