The project I worked on for over a year and poured hundreds of dollars into wasn't popular with anyone at all...

The project I worked on for over a year and poured hundreds of dollars into wasn't popular with anyone at all. Total fucking flop. I put a lot of my self worth into the opinions of others because I don't like the person I've become. And no one cares. I want to die.

And I won't kill myself, probably. It's unlikely. I'll just be a broken shell of a person who just gets a shitty job and stops trying to do anything good for anyone ever again because no one is worth this amount of pain.

My life is totally fine and yet I'm totally fucking devastated by this and I hate myself.

Don't bait us, just post the damn project already

what was the project?

i'll bite, but yeah, be quicker about it.

McDonalds isnt exactly a good company for personal projects. You should of known this

Have you tried not giving a fuck?

I'm not going to post the project. It's fucking stupid and it was a mistake. I'm not here to bait or promote anything. I'm here to tell you I followed my dreams and it was a mistake.

At least you tried, that makes you better than 90% of people on here.

oh. in that case, fuck off, nobody cares. ten bucks says it was some unbelievably niche autistic idea and you irrationally got your hopes up.

also, "hundreds of dollars." congrats, sure it was a real winner.

>hundreds of dollars
must have been some project

Exactly. I'm a fucking douchebag in every way. Do not be like me.

Cheer up nigger. You'll live.

ok but what was it?

sauce?

give us a hint what it was so we can mock you

The fleshlight has already been invented.

kek "hundreds of dollars"

well you still have to give us an idea of what you were trying to accomplish..

>I'm here to tell you I followed my dreams and it was a mistake.
Well get better dreams then
Now what was the project

>hundreds of dollars
Yep, you have to kill yourself, There's no coming back from that.

Damn beat me to it.

I just am crying over this stupid shit and I wish I was dead for a clearly stupid reason because it was important to me and I thought it would mean something to others. And it all meant nothing.

what's the project you spent a year on?

you took a shot. i have ideas all the time that i don't do anything about and then when someone else does them i kick myself. at least you tried.

youre a dickhead

Don't cry bby it will be alright

It doesn't matter what the project was. It's dead now.

I spend time constantly picking people up from failure and believing in them and telling them to pursue their passions. I love seeing greatness in people that don't see it in themselves.

And I don't know if that was good advice now.

i know

if this is your greatest failure, then you are a whiny shit manbaby.

it wasn't.

also, what was it, iron-on waifu girls?

>should of
kill you are self

I am all of the mean things everyone is calling me. Your words are not falling on deaf ears.

Delete thread thanks

Okay fine, I'll let you guys know what the project was. I spent time getting to know most of the staff and counselors from multiple schools around me. I got to know the personality and perspective of those helping others, to get a better view on the ones who really need somebody there for them. Fast forward three months. Two of the counselors I have met in the past few weeks give me a deal on telling me what student is dealing with the biggest finance issue (ironically had to pay them 100 per student name) to try and be there for them. Another few months pass. The girl I'm talking to is aware the project is to try and help others. She knows she was put under the bus by somebody she trusted (the guy who I gave 100 to) and she asks me to get her pregnant. Do I go on? Not even past the intro really

No

this is now an autism story thread

What

Shitty story 2/10

i mean, literally none of this is coherent, but sure, go ahead. i'm willing to read another entry.

Yeah I actually feel slightly better. At first I was really into the idea of someone stealing the narrative, but that story made absolutely no sense.

And besides, the project was a drug, and no one likes it, so it's just fucking dead.

You should follow that picture's advice, kill yourself faggot.

What the fuck am I reading