Why do i see a kinds of nigger using these? They think it's some status shit...

Why do i see a kinds of nigger using these? They think it's some status shit, they are most often than not not even plugged in the phone or music player.

They cost about $14 to make. $14 fucking dollars.

When I see them I think "wow, that guy is bad with money".

>Why do i see a kinds of nigger using these?
>They think it's some status shit
you just answered your own question

>they are most often than not not even plugged in the phone or music player.
Have you tried listening to a pair? the sound is terrible. its just a pair of 50$ generic china shit with a brand logo and apair of lead weights to make idiots think they're quality. Might as well not play anything as it hurts your ears

Yeah, i think that too. there are a shit ton of better headphones from other brand that rape this thing in audio.

to be fair tho the later versions of them have decent sound. only decent

I do know that i answered my own question, but how can they feel like it was worth it? It's legit just bass and zika

>niggers wear pointless bling

who knew

some people here are low on cash.. lol

Niggers are dumb and are easy victims of marketing and advertising, same goes for their fucking shoes and adidas outfits

but dr dre = they must be good

its just excellent branding

Satanic nigger spotted

Nah dude, i have enough to buy a pair but why would i? i could get a pair of ATM-m50x for less

salty bro

im Dr. Dre and Fuck you all you lil-dick faggots
u ain't be sayin this shit in my hood
im a King

and it sells for 15-20 $ in some places.Today i walked by a shop that sells fake chinese Beats and looked like the real ones,i couldnt tell a difference.

Too retarded to know what sennheiser is

You know the reason why most of the time they aren't plugged in is because most are Bluetooth right?

metal weights lol

Do you think niggers know what bluetooth is?

I have a pair of Beat Solo, tbh they beat the shit out of my Sennheiser HD 6. Say what you want but quality is quality.

This man is smarter then you ever would.

I mean mainstream niggers not him, he cool.

the Jaden Smith of our time

they do now

jk applefags have no idea what it is either

what else are they going to listen to metro boomins bowel movements on

Some are wireless now so no need to be plugged in

>black user here

I know op. I know. It makes me hurt on the inside when a nigga comes up to me and calls me out for having a cheap ass beats rip off of a head set(I mainly use pic related which actually costs much more).

My people have a bad habit of copying their celebs(in this case Dr.Dre) and will be willing to buy whatever they shit out.

Whenever they talk shit about what you use, just take a sharpie and mark their shit up.

>ITT: poor people

that man is also not a nigger

They are just fashion accessories at this point.

They are such a rip off and sound like shit. Anyone who saids other wise knows fuck all about headphones.

>just take a marker and mark their shit up
Thank bro, now I really know how to commit suicide.

This don't fuck with a niggers bling swag

Lol they won't do shit. Most of us are pussies nowadays. Just exude confidence and they will back down.

Trust me, I can confirm.

I'm not poor I'm just racist and hate black people and niggers that make niggers rich like dr dre.

Okay well tbh I am black and I wouldn't dare try anything if they 'marked' one of my items.

>Blutoofs

nice quads

What headphones yall fuckers usin?

Mine are pic related

I bought a $5 pair of Panasonic headphones from amazon. They are $8 now btw. I had used beats before, my father had some and the audio quality of these $5 headphones was astronomically better. Not even joking. Beats was on the level of being slightly better than dollar store headphones and slightly worse than something you can get at Walmart or target.

Nice how are they? Im not a fan of bluetooth due to audio compression. Defeats the purpose of having good headphones tbh...

I'm using bro.

What are those?

you can say that but it doesn't make it true. Just go to any Best buy and listen to the headphone selection, they let you test before you buy, Beats are about as good as mid high quality sony. I don't think they are the best but they certainly aren't worse than dollar store headphones. And if you actually think that then you must be going deaf and can't tell the difference anyway.

Bowers & Wilkins P5

Wish i got the P7 instead tho. But these P5's are phenomenal.

Are they quality? Looking to get a new pair

>Not looking a frequency response specs when buying headphones

then how'd you know they were knockoffs you retard

This guy knows

The specs don't mean anything if you don't know what you're looking at, which is true of most people.