youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try to be the rebound after she gets dumped

Don't be a faggot

Be A MAN

There is no friend zone, she doesn't want to fuck you, move on

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8

Don't act so damn friendzoned.

Easiest way to get out of the friendzone: Force her into the rapezone.

This

Im currently deep in the friendzone with my bestfriend who is a chick. Things aren't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

Be Less Beta!

From experience, this works 14/27 times. that's better than half. true story.

Get her drunk enough to make bad decisions but not drunk enough to forget everything

Suicide.

someone already suggested the rape zone

Leave her zone. Fuck one of her friends on the way out for burning it down points.

Nigger speaks truth.
Once a bitch labels you as unfuckable you're out of luck.
Move on down the line and keep fishing.

ayyy Check'd

Stop being a friend, start being a man. Women are attracted to dominating men, so don't show concern for her precious feelings, and only show enough affection to keep her attracted to you. She'll literally melt in your arms, and your bed.

act less gay

Rape

>Touch her vagina while she's sleeping

There's no such thing as the friend zone. You can't get out of something that doesn't exist. You can't get into something that doesn't exist.

You're just an awkward fuck. If you're only hanging out with her because you want to "get out of the friend zone" then you actually aren't even her friend; you're just a creepy dude who hangs out with her in the hopes that she'll one day pay attention to you.

Real friends don't get "stuck in the friend zone" and have to worry about getting out. Real friends want to be friends. They enjoy being around the person regardless of their relationship status or whether or not they are interested in them romantically. Real friends are simply there to be around, have a good time, be supportive when they need it, pretty much everything a good friend is, and all just because they have formed a bond with the person that isn't tied to sex and romantics.

I'm guessing you're none of these things. I'm guessing the only reason you spend time with her is so that you can one day hope to become romantically involved with her. You aren't a friend, and you certainly aren't the kind of person that any woman would ever want in her life if she knew the truth.

All of these are accurate. There is no such thing as the friend zone. Take some time and work on yourself and set some goals for yourself either professionally or some hobby and work to accomplish them and love will find you.
Former beta fag here

'you simply walk out of it. its up to you, any girl who friendzones you doesn't respect you, and why should she? you barely respect yourself.

Kem i faen e det som bryr sæ?

What? Google translate didn't come up with anything for this.

How to deal with a girl playing games with you? Or her being hot and cold?

Do what you do in the sims. Slap her until youre not friends and then ask her out

New girl. Try again

Kek

Test

You don't. You stop talking to her and move on with your life. Even the first time it happened to me I knew this. You're wasting your time if you're trying.

terminate all contact

this is beta, theres no reason to chill w a girl that isnt putting out. those bitches be whack.

on my dick or on the road.

+

He said
"who the fuck cares?"

It is absolutely possible to be a good friend but still hope for more in the back of your head. The point is that it's not good for you, and that rationality would suggest to stop being the friend.

Forget her, do not get a slave to your own fantasy, move on. It will hurt, but this is what makes us men more strong.

gold

Find another crush. That simple.