See ex, feel terrible, dreadful. Wat do?

see ex, feel terrible, dreadful. Wat do?

would smash

fap to show dominance

Damn, my kinda of girl

idk m8. My ex that I'm still madly in love with texted me a few days ago and its got me all types of fucked up. Jim Beam has been a good friend to me.

Same boat as you OP, I've blocker her on everything except I know her instagram so as soon as im not working, i just constantly look at her instagram, even though its usually private, i can see if her display picture changes or if she posts another photo. I know it hurts me but I love seeing her face. Feelsbadman

Kill yourself and post photo

I know how you feel man the girl of my dreams just trashed my life but i still love her so much

This once happened to me on the day. I became very. Time to see an hero.

It doesn't matter how much you love someone, it doesn't matter if they stop loving you.

Happened 2 weeks ago and just taking it day by day. It feels like shit every single day, but when I compare myself now, to the first few days, i'm getting way better and i hope you are as well. Keep busy, drink lots of water, and even if you have no appetite, you have to still eat. I went from 155lb to 138lb in a month and a half and as soon as i started getting out of bed and eating more and forcing myself, it helped a lot. Her life might have moved on but so will yours, you'll look back one day and laugh at yourself for feeling so down for so long over someone who didn't treat you as good as the new girl you will have. Just keep positive .

Do i know u this seemed very close to home

Masturbate

good god that 10/10 body... would waifu

Damn you tiny, are you implying none of this fucking matters and we're just a bunch of feels junkies?
>I still harbor fantasies about an ex from 2010
the fucks up with that?

Ditto, except it's been Stoli for me, comrade

Tie her up and just put a finger in then go in the other room and do whatever while she is begging to have some attention.

is that her OP in the picture?

>waifu
And that is the reason you only have waifus.

And 2 kids.

Southern Ontario. Lots of people go through this, which is why talking about it helps so much. What you're doing is not exclusive to you, thousands and thousands are going through it right now. being open about it takes a huge weight, even now just telling you stuff is helping my afternoon immensely. So thank you for that. What ever you do, try and keep her off that pedestal you have her up on right now. She might have been your everything, but also maybe the person before her was also. I dont know how it ended for you, but maybe it isn't over for you guys. Be optimistic, but be realistic, or you'll just rek yourself even more.

In my case, we didn't end on bad terms, there was no arguments or stuff, i just didnt fit into her life right now I guess. Don't overthink stuff, don't over analyze things. She might not have thrown you out, it just looks like that because you got the shit end of the stick.

I'm taking this time to work on my life, because without her, i dont have much, i did things because i was expected to, not because i WANTED to. So now this is my chance to change and grow. And a year from now im going to ask her out again.

Unless she is in a relationship, then ill probably just poison the guy, or just pray to lucifer to end them and scoop her up . A man can dream.

raep

I used to be 170 a few years back, lost a lot of weight cause i wanted to. My year book photos in highschool looked like a different me every year.

It's okay to feel, there is 0 shame in crying and sometimes holding it back makes it worse, get a big bag of chips and/or ice cream and just have a feels night and cry, tomorrow you will wake up and its a new day and you'll feel super.

That hambeast? Get over her user, you can do better.

find new girl

stop being a cuck

I will be honest with you i just plain dont wanna live without her

Is that her? if so MOAR PLZ

shes beautyfull

have more?

Are you me? Because you're me.

But seriously, talking about it does help. Even us random strangers it helps. I recently broke up with my gf about a month ago after being together for just under 3 years. Different needs at different times for different people. But focusing on yourself and clearly thinking things through has helped me a lot.

I took up hiking and just walking in the park after work. I can't tell you how relaxing it is and my mind isn't racing.

But like you, I'm going to have her over for dinner in about two months and see what happens.

i can relate. i called in sick and ate junk food. 2 days later i was better.

It is not her. I see this photo on here every few days

She's a butterface, dude. Nice body, but... Seriously, get a grip.

Everyones situation is different, and the healing time varies a lot. How long you have been together, how close you were, age, lots of shit. I was like that too. And the hope that we could maybe be something again gives me the only hope. If she was in another country or something, I wouldn't care. I still buy a lottery ticket and thats a 1 in 28.6 million chance of winning where I am. A chance is still a chance, so if i have to wait a year, or 2, or 3. The main thing is that you progress your life, because its unhealthy not to. 3 years is going to pass no matter what you do, so might as well make the most out of it. Go to the gym, start running, get a hobby. Just stay away from Drake music. Surround yourself with people you love, and if you're like me, so you dont have much love around you, find it. Go to a bar and buy a girl a drink. Or stay at home and play overwatch with your friends (which is what i do). Just keep busy, and think about the opportunities that now exist because she is gone.

Because I am no longer with her, Im dropping out of school for a semester and going back to pursue what I wanted to do but didn't want to drop out again cause I have already switched courses before and it felt embarrassing. She was a deans honor student, both her parents are teachers. So to say im switching again? I thought it would end us, but now that i have this break, im doing things for me.

The biggest pain you will come to see is that you will soon have all this joy, all this accomplishment, and it will suck because on one hand, you would not have done them if you were with her, but at the same time, you wish she was there to see it all with you.

>GF of 2 years cheated on me
>I met someone a month later
>currently been together 7 months with her now
>ex is in a shitty job
>im nearly graduating university + girlfriend has great job
>she hates life

You win in the end pal. NOW POST MORE PICS OF HER

I was just under 3 years also. I am 22 and shes 20. I don't blame her as much as im mad at her, if she wants to enjoy her youth and not be tied down by a serious relationship, i can get that. Because when i was 19 i broke up with my last gf to be free, and a year later I found her. Everyone things different which makes it harder to understand why she would throw away all this love i have for her. But a bit of wise words for you. Feelings and emotions aren't based on fairness. Sometimes people just wake up and the emotion is gone. And thats just something you have to remind yourself of, but push it to the side.

Stop being dumb Op.

You are just being young and dumb and probably full of cum.

Post more nudes! Post a nude fucking her, then show her to show how much you don't need her.