A girl with a small bucktooth is cute

A girl with a small bucktooth is cute
A guy with a small bucktooth is a death sentence

Jordyn Jones is an example of a small bucktooth

Just shoot up a school and be dokne with it already...
The world doesn't give a fuck about you kid, to he a man is to be better than women, it is to be the backbone of human society, those who persevere, those we innovate, create, imagine. If you want that world, build it for yourself.

OP has British teeth. Pass it on.

she's gonna have them filed down, or replaced with crowns. Mark my words, she's way to vain to not wanna correct that, even though it's actually just cute.

>to he a man is to be better than women, it is to be the backbone of human society, those who persevere, those we innovate, create, imagine. If you want that world, build it for yourself.
cringe

>she's gonna have them filed down

People do that? I've heard of people replacingtheir whole teeth with veneers but not filing it down

whats a bucktooth?

When your front tooth look way bigger than the rest of your teeth

calm down Steve jobs.

veneers/crowns are the most common, but if the problem is just small buckteeth, it's easier to just have them filed down.

I know, because I had buckteeth as a kid, and had 'em filed by a dentist.

it's actually really fucking cute. girls only care about it when their faces are ugly otherwise they don't give a fuck

fk. I have bucktooth. what does this mean?

The last time I posted a picture of Jordyn Jones, I was banned for FOUR FUCKING MONTHS. Never forget.

It means OP wants to fuck you

are you fucking 12? what bucktooth?

even worse. I'm a dude

Was she in a Bikini?

Incorrect, It's when your upper teeth project over your lower lip

it means you look like a demented kid.

It means you're bucked bro.

buckold

хуй

Op is a fag, it's common knowledge.

Lrn 2 evade you niigger

If you wouldn't hold this young lady's hand then you're probably a terrorist.

Someone posted a nip slip from her snapchat last week. She's ok. There are plenty of camel toe shots out there and other sexy shit. Just look harder.

Was it the nip slip pic?