I want to buy a dildo, but i dont want anyone to know it. i live with other people...

i want to buy a dildo, but i dont want anyone to know it. i live with other people. can someone give me the best site to buy sex toys? (im in europe btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/chanceflared
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to a sex shop retard.

HE ASKED FOR A FUCKING SITE, SO INSTEAD OF MEMING, GIVE HIM A SITE.

if i asked specifically for a site its because i cant go to a sex shop neither, retard

Just ask one of your roommates to put it in your ass

eis.de

amerifag / 10

This is a good site

pink cherry is good

its discreet in shipping

the last thing you want it you mail person to hand you a dick shaped package

well... we're still waiting for the reply from your mom

Amazon - no shit. They know how to be discrete.

Dildoking

Do you even need to ask
bad-dragon.com/products/chanceflared

amazon you fucking retard

neck yourself degenerate

Twice I've had packages that looked like they were vacuum packed and had the silhouette of a butt plug or vibrator. Adamandeve has good deals and I think you can ask for a box for packaging.

Real talk though why are there so many gays on this site?

Cause gays are weird
Weird people come here and try to prove they're not as weird as the other weirdos

you don't have to be gay to enjoy anal stimulation ( and you can't fuck yourself with buttplugs)
Realtalk why do people still care what others like to do to cum ?

Faggot this is Sup Forums
>Expecting Sup Forums to not be full of faggots

>you don't have to be gay to enjoy anal stimulation

kek.

yea. i got a few naughty things off there a few weeks ago and no one else at my house is the wiser

> gay, definition :
of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual
shit nigga what's that ?!

Different poster here I enjoy the thought a a chick with a strap on but not the idea of a dude with a "feminine pens"

yeah pegging is nice

Fucking hot

I don't care how straight you say are, if you want to take things up your ass, then you undeniably do have homosexual tendencies

maybe i just like the feeling of pooping a lot retard

Faggot I bet you kiss girls.
I also bet you have sex in the missionary position for the soul purpose of procreation.

well i'm glad that your thinking doesn't define reality

How do I find girls like that?

Wish I weren't at work right now. I want to fap

Bruh I have that exact dildo

Fucking beats me. Everytime I try to find a girl they're done with me before I can even tell if they would be into it. I've been trying to find bi chicks. I feel like they might have strap on experience.

funfactory was recently recommended in a /gif/ or /adv/ thread, can't remember.
Pretty sure any reasonably competent and major seller will ship with discrete packaging, because that's so obvious.

there are many gays in the world to begin with

underage much?

holy shit that body, and the panties over the strapon look amazing. Would totally suck that.

Start playing Warhammer 40k, get into making your own terrain pieces out of insulation foam, use scrap foam to sculpt a dildo, nobody will suspect a thing.

LoveHoney. that is all

That is the strangest warhammer 40k sales pitch ive ever heard. I am repulsed and fascinated by your logic. Well done.