Tell me about your experiences with 25i NBOMe

Tell me about your experiences with 25i NBOMe.

General Drug Also

General Drug Thread Also**

Seriously why would people do Nbome, when you can just do LSD-25, 1P-LSD, AL-LAD, ALD-52 or any other close related analog, which isn't harmful for you?

It's a completely drug, it's a phenethylamine.
It has different effects.

I'm about to drop half a tab for the first time. Got 2 tabs from a good trusted friend a while ago. He said it was acid but I don't have a black light to make sure.

I dont particularly mind if it's an Nbome because half a tab wont kill me. After doing research the only people that have died from Nbomes and other RCs have either taken retarded huge amounts (thinking it was Lucy) or had a pre-existing heart condition or something.

Thoughts? My friend and his g/f said the tabs were trustworthy.

My main concerns are what's the main different in the high feel like between an Nbome compared to LSD?

Why is it that many dealers sell Nbome as LSD? It has psychedelic effects, just doesn't last as long, is bitter, and only works if you keep it in your mouth

If it's bitter it's Nbome, but swallow the tab, because if it was nbome, you wouldn't trip, if it was LSD, you will trip

Also, take a full tab, or 1½, because you won't feel shit from a half tab, you will just get a weird "I think i am kinda tripping right now" without really having any visuals except slighty when staring at the walls or something..

>hey brah do you wanna buy some Acid?
>hey brah do you wanna buy some random chinese research chemical you've never heard of that can kill you if you take more than a couple of tabs?
yea I wonder which sounds more attractive to a customer lol

I don't understand either.
Personally I've tried LSD-25 and 25i on numerous occasions. I was never missold either, but when the acid river runs dry - in my opinion, it's perfect as a substitute.
No headspace, just amazing hallucinations.

If it's bitter, it's 25i.
If so,
Place it under your tongue until you feel the effects then spit it out.

so if it's an Nbome it wont do shit if I swallow it? would it be worth just keeping it on/under my tongue anyway?

Also Yea I know half a tab is a lower dose but i'm gunna have to trip alone and I plan on smoking weed at some point. I know weed really ramps up the high.

Do not smoke weed if this is your first time!
Can not emphasise that enough.

at all? I was gunna take it easy, do a small dose and maybe smoke later if it wasnt enough

You haven't done a drug like this before?

Don't mix drugs on your first time. It could amplify emotions like a paranoia, plus you don't know how you're going to react on your first time.

fair enough. it's not my first time, I've done shrooms before, not huge amounts of shrooms but i usually smoke a bowl or two towards the end of a shroom or strong edible high.

I think I might just swallow a half tab just to see if it's Lucy or not.

You're a retard... Why not just sell acid, that was my fucking point, and the guy I replied to, implies it doesn't have psychedelic effects, which is does, which is why it is sold as acid

Ah okay, why not just try ALD-52 instead, it also has a lighter headspace with the same amazing visuals, and it's still legal, so you can buy it off a clearnet site

Exactly, if you do wanna trip on Nbome, just keep it under your tongue, and as the other guy says, do NOT smoke weed your first time. A girl I know wanted to trip off of 25ug and smoked weed, she got a really really bad trip, because it intensified so much, and she wasn't ready for it

Yeah nbomes arent active in the stomach, if its bitter, its a spitter.

If it's not bitter, it's acid.
Just go by that.
If you take half a tab, don't redose an hour or two later.

Personally, I prefer 25i. Some people absolutely hate it due to experiences, but I've never had a single bad one.
I've done it upwards more than 10 times.
Also, it's easier for me to get 25i than ALD-52.

ENNNNN BEEEEEEEEEZ

so far throughout my life i've probably dosed almost 100 times since 2013.

it's one of my personal favs, one of the craziest trips i've had on it was when i mixed it with mushrooms. i took about 2.5 grams along with 1200mcg of 25i. I was at a yard sale at 7 am in the morning and the sun was mega hot and as the mushrooms kicked in, i was seeing fractals everywhere and geometric shapes popping out of the ground tiles, i was off my face in front of complete strangers and i got super paranoid and went into the house and almost locked myself in the bathroom and made breakfast for other people int he house. it was hilarious. but i tripped like mega hard, i couldn't understand english for a while so i sat in the living room and looked at the ceiling for a long ass time and then i got drunk and passed out sometime after noon.

I have extremely mild HPPD from MDMA... Can I take shrooms or will it kill my mind?

Nothing. Sounds Sasha Shulgin like. Molecule with wings and the like.

>why not just sell acid
It can be harder to get and more expensive than RCs in a lot of countries. Just cuz LSD is easy, cheap and reliable for you to get doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. I heard from a mate in Australia that you cant even get real acid there anymore.

>bitter = spitter
Are Nbomes that shit/dangerous by comparison? I know there are risks unlike LSD but if I only do half a tab I should be fine, right?

I have fruit, water, ate a solid meal not long ago, day off tomorrow. Any other advice? I know not to look into mirrors for too long and I'm aware of things like setting/mood. I've cleaned up my room/house and gunna put lighthearted yet chill music on in the background.

Nah, you should be fine.

But if think that it won't be good for you, don't take it.
You'll have that thought in the back of your mind, and might end in a bad trip.

Probably not a good idea my man, although you're probably just paranoid and don't even have hppd.
Unless you're actually diagnosed with it, in that case if you choose to do shrooms I would make sure you're in a completely positive mindset with no stress or worry or anxiety about anything in your life.

If you do choose to, do them in a safe location and with people you trust, you basically want to minimize the potential for bad things to happen.

>Are Nbomes that shit/dangerous by comparison?
Nah not really lol its just an expression, nbees aren't that dangerous but I would be careful with dosing as theres a very small area between not tripping at all and overdosing completely, if your tabs aren't dosed like your dealer says they are you could die my man.

Yeah, that's true. I'm not even actively "depressed" from it or something, I got used to it.
I'm not diagnosed with it, but after a huge overdose last time I also had kind of serotonin-syndrome like symptons. But they have gone now. Regarding the HPPD, I see the static and the trails which are spoken of everywhere. Also when it's dark i see bushes or trees morphing just a little, when I'm concentrating on it.

Crazy shit man, how often do you use 25i compared to LSD or shrooms.

Your hppd wont last forever my man, give it a few months and then do shrooms

My life is pretty great at this point, I only had worries regarding getting laid and so on, but I did last weekend and I still feel great because of it... The only thing that bothers me a little is the fact that Ill be graduating soon, and I don't have an university application yet... Will this affect my experience?

Does smoking weed in the meantime worsen it?

This so much.
I get it from time to time. I actually enjoy the tracers.

Yeah. me too. The only thing bothering me is the depersonalization I have because of it.

Depersonalisation?
Explain?

>i couldn't understand english for a while

I've gotten this a bit on LSD and got it hard on 5 gram mushroom trip.

acid when i go to raves so like a handful of times a year and shrooms maybe like once or twice a year. i have access to most drugs but i bought a sheet of 25i and i just enjoy taking it when playing games or going to the bars or biking late on summer nights

I feel depersonalized a little... It's very hard to explain, but sometimes my life feels like it's on auto-pilot. And idk, but everything looks a little darker, not that illuminated... Can't really explain it. Have it since MDMA overdose.

Nioce.
How much did you spent on your sheet?
I've just ordered 5 .8mg blotters for €3.42.

I trying to think of ideas for stuff to do while I dose, but I can't think of much other than my regular walks.

Oh man, sorry to hear.
How much MDMA did you take? Have you done drugs since?

Yes I took it twice before, took regular amphetamin once. And I smoke quite much weed, but in the last time I drink more than smoke on parties/while going out. Over the evening i took approx 250 mg MDMA in 3 hours.

Oh sorry, I thought before. After I noticed something ws different I took MDMA again, symptons didn't worsen, and I smoked weed since.

>250 mg
Dude that's quite scarey considering that's my starting dose on a night out, followed by a 110mg booster about 2 hours later.

I know it's not a "huge" dose, although it's double the recommended dose, but it works differently for everybody. I took this amount on every evening i did it.

How tall are you? Weight also?

How did the overdose feel?

I've gotten close to overdose threshold, blurry vision, weak legs, no balance.

I'm 172cm, 80 kilos... Sorry I'm not from the US, so it's in the metric system. It felt absolutely great, no feelings of an overdose, but I have these side-effects and I read they came from taking more than the recommended dose of 120mg. Maybe it came from my excessive cannabis consumption, but I don't really know...

Wasn't an "actual" overdose by the definition of getting into hospital...
Just by the chemical/biological definiton.

It's nig acid, get real 'cid or an analogue (1P, AL etc)

Well not all overdoses end in the hospital

>it's not acid
>get real acid

It's not acid, it's fake acid, it's a completely different drug.

Quite a bit of adventures with different nbomes, did like once a week for 6 months, don't seem to be any negative long-term effects

kinda maybe helped me with depression the first time

last 5 or so trips with nbome and lsd seem to have been meaningless or empty

one time I went delirious and started hallucinating cops and my friend crying and threw stuff and slapped my friend with my dick and was aggressive and was yelling gibberish like "runescape lsd bill gates"

>yelling gibberish like "runescape lsd bill gates"

Please go into more detail.
Sounds like an erowid worthy trip report.

half-tab guy here. it's getting kind of late in the day to drop where i'm at and still nervous so passed on it for today. i sort of almost-decided today really last minute too so i'm gunna drop on the weekend instead.

Thanks for the good advice in the thread guys. Here's some vag

Good call man.

Any bad feelings prior, don't commit