How to make money without having a job?

How to make money without having a job?
Any kind of tips are appreciated. It doesn't need to be good money, anything as low as 5 dollars a day is fine.

Busk

To make money requires effort. Thus it becomes a job, unless you don't think of it as such.

The best way to go forward is look deep within yourself and find what you enjoy. Now pursue it, let it be reasonable. Start small, and see where you get. You only get one life as far we know, so you'd rather start something and climb a ladder YOU want to climb, the be stuck halfway on one you don't want to be on.

Remember OP, Life is effort, you can't rest, so live in the moment and don't sit your whole life away depressed.

I get paid to get dubs, like this

You aint getting paid with those singles

Start a roadside BBQ and sell burgers for 5 bucks

That be singles boy!
I'll show you dubs

That's it, you're fired.

I'm the real dub King

I catfish for a living. Made about 1000$ in the past month or so

download robinhood

L2

Come to the uk mate and live off benefits like all the other immigrants do

Boutta make 45$ rn actually

then what? i don't know anything about stocks

Drugs and different scam/theft in my opinion, although I hate theft/scam

Immigrants are taking all the jobs.
Immigrants are living off of benefits.

Clearly stupid. Clearly English.

>Make a webshop.
>Get costumers.
>Let them order/buy shit that you've seen on Aliexpress and placed in your own webshop.
>Buy it from Aliexpress and use the costumers shipping information.

Why not just kill yourself and never worry about money again?

Tell ya what OP, I have about 4 or 5 creidt/ debit cards on my phone, well not the cards but all the info for them. If someone tells me how to use them, I'll drop one in this thread and let you all go nuts

>The best way to go forward is look deep within yourself and find what you enjoy
I dont know how to do this

Everyone knows the easiest way to make money is to go take it from others.
>get gun
>get meth
>rob person by atm
>take money and buy more meth
>repeat until you have all the money

Make some short videos on YouTube that have no actual substance. Get a few subscribers and turn on Adsense. Use click bait titles.

It's not to hard after a few weeks of practice. Torrent InvestorsLive DVD. Watch youtube videos of claytrader, timothy sykes. It gets pretty fun its like working at home

Also don't download Robinhood first. Find a Stock trainer app on your phone so you can use fake money with the real stock market tell you feel comfortable

Sell your kidneys

why not taking the survey interviewer job, it is easy, stupid and anyone with a computer can do it for a nice buck

You'll have to "work" for it, the work becomes your "job" if that's how you think of it.

You could also hang out in the seedy part of downtown and develop a liking for mugging people. Or pull off a bank robbery and be set for a long while. Still jobs, but these are a lot more fun than most work.

Just don't worry too much about money if you can help it. That is the greatest hell. Score some free drugs from morons who give theirs away if it'll help you forget.

sell blood/sperms/organs

Steal copper wire and plumbing

Beg

Need that Chapo money fellas