How to launder money? 10,000

How to launder money? 10,000.

Also what are good things to invest in? I was thinking garages or small plots of land.

I doubt you need to launder 10k

take out loan, pay back in cash

bitcoin

You need a business with expenses and profit to match the cash value.

thats not enough to need to launder. just keep it as cash and dont spend in a pattern. Or go to strip clubs a few times a week, pay cover, get change for a few hundred here and there and bail.

Dont buy money orders from convenience stores.

What kind of retard do you have to be to think you need to launder 10k hell if you truly are that stupid invest in pennystocks you dip shit

Just answer the question dipshit. Alright then, how about 50,000?

I'm only asking through an intense curiosity. I read an article about using betting machines.

Sell something that requires knowledge. For example phone recovery of some stupid shit. You make money every month by providing people with your services and pay some tax over your 'income'.
That works for a amount of 50.000. Might take some time, but it works

Fine get a sbl set up an LLC write fake receipts purchase orders and expenditure reports file taxes as far as investments just drop that weak shit into a high interests 401k with a well established company

That sounds good, I've also heard that the mafia frequently used to use artwork, I happen to paint fairly well.

Also if this is going to be a frequent thing just by a cash business like a gym, laundromat or tattoo parlor all of which you should be able to claim yearly losses for at least 5 years before you will have to start claiming the income depending on the country you live in

you really dont need to launder 10k

what do you wanna use it for?

How about renting out a house?

invest in gold
exchange all assets you have into gold
the apocalypse is coming

LOL

Around here they do it with parking lots that have cash-slot deposit. Buy interest in a parking lot then roll it in with the other cash. They expect lots of bills and change in cash when you run a cash
parking lot.

If I was to upload my artwork online, then give someone I know the money to buy my artwork online would I have to worry about taxes? Do artists worry about taxes? Part time artist?

With a gym, laundromat or tattoo shop all you need is your receipts which are easily faked with rental properties you need leases tenants and rent receipts and filing at a loss on rental properties still doesn't account for income only accounts for lack thereof

I was thinking about buying a garage and renting it out for people to park their cars in. Okay so I like these new ideas.

Bear in mind these ideas may never happen, it is merely a curious thought experiment. I want to know how it's done, I've seen it on Breaking Bad and other shows, I've read about it in the news.