Go on

Rolling
/thread

Roll

/Thread. Check em

Winrar where the triforce at

rolling

roll

NIGGERS SHOULD BE ENTRNALLY ENSLAVED, FORCEFED HUMAN SHIT AND FUCKING KILLED. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION

Winrar

checkem

Africa

WINRAR

will OP deliver?

On the middle east, because that will still take out most of africa as well as part of russia.

Checkrar

Ylyl

OP's House.

Square no 36. Winzip

in the middle of the pacific obviously
fuck those island dwelling cunts

Us east coast

20 / 0 /11 / 4

DUBBBBBBBBSSSS

7zip

Well considering that Africa is actually so freaking huge, despite that version of the map not showing it...

I could use that nuke... in the shape of africa... to nuke a region that could contain all of Europe, western Russia, the middle east, and even Pakistan...

Yeah... I'd bomb the fuck out of them.

Roll

Role

/thread

Roal

Rekt bread role

I would probably bomb the shit out of North America, the whole world would be a better place without those dumb ass over rated eagle fags.

England.

US, african niggers are actually pretty cool

there is no way you could assemble a nuke that is as big as Africa but nice try user

Lmao, if you're actually using logic, a nuclear explosion of that size would kill fucking everyone

This guy gets it. Responsible for Israel and the Usa also. Cancer.

cont'd

Of course, then the only super powers left would be China and the USA.

There would be no more strife in the middle east.

And since I, a rogue actor, committed the crime... no remaining nations could get their panties in a wad blaming each other.

Instead they'd join in fear of my anonymity coming forward and taking out an equal region again... all of north america maybe? South america? The entire asian pacific area?

They have NO IDEA who might do it.

This would insentivize China and the US to reconcile their shit. Which honestly wouldn't be that hard... it's only 2 countries, instead of like 40. And honestly China and the US have very similar goals, especially in recent years with China warming up to capitalism.

So these 2 governments could join in the wake, take over the rest of the existing countries who lack any real power (India maybe since they have nukes? But seeing as the blast happened right on their border, probably taking out part of them as well... they're not sitting to well).

So China and the US march across the world, organize the fuck out of it under their new world order.

WORLD PEACE!

There you go bitches... just by blowing the fuck out of Europe and the middle east I just solved your fucking problems.

SUspend reality for a second

even better!

So much this

Nuke my own house, hope my hardrive doesn't survive

I would nuke africa and middle east of course

obliterate humanity on earth several times, either from the big boom or the following changes in atmosphere

on the other hand a nuke that would affect the size of Africa... wording

see:

I'd argue that blowing the fuck out of Russia, Europe, and the Middle East would solve more problems than blowing up North America.

I'd put it about there. Most problems solved right there

>where do you drop it
On myself in hopes that i could finally know peace from this ride

Canada fag here.

Watch your shit, son

China. It's the only real option.
Destroy the source of all that imported shit and our biggest threat.

BOOM goes cheap imports,
BOOM america makis shit again domestically.
and on and on...

1edgy3me

try harder

What is "rolling?"

And watch Americas economy crash, creating a domino effect. Fucking dumbshit OPEN YOUR EYES

Very useful, not one bit of the nuke wasted. well done.

Israel

You'd hit Italy you ass
Tilt it clockwise a little more so you'd get more of China and less of europe

Clearly you have to nuke poles to trigger a large-scale climat change domino effect and finally clean the earth from the human parasite.

Our economy wouldn't crash if we relied on ourselves to provide everything. Seems like you drank the globalization koolaid. What happens when the one world nation has to rely on itself for everything? The aliens aren't importing/exporting our shit yet. The USA has every type of climate and industry capable of producing anything imaginable. We would be fine. Probably better than now. The only thing holding us back is the rest of the world.

Edgy middleschooler in San Fran right here, faggot

>implying I'm not from Anchorage

Spread your wings and fly cruz. Don't forget to blame others when your dreams fail.

Italy and Balkans are cancer of Europe.

If you're not Russkie, Chink or Mudslime, better pick a side and start learning the language.

>Alaska
>Implying you have internet
how many bears are on your own right now kiddo
and no not the kind you bring home on Friday night, you fag

Respect my trips gaylord

Kys.

Id save it and drop it on alien invaders.

Tsar bombs most populated area.

hey fuck off south africa is cool, they don't associate with the northern continent

That will cover the Middle East, India, part of China nicely

Agreed, but I'd still choose to kill more chinks instead. China is destroying the planet with its Co2 levels.

Mexico literally has never caused any problems to any other country other than what 'mericans pretend they do. We are chill as fuck, the regular folk I mean.

Unless of course you are ignorant enough to not know that Mexico is also part of North America.

India is, China is becoming more renewable

ITT: people who want to nuke NA are edgy, everywhere else qualifies.

oh ye son

thanks for including the middle east, would have made it hard otherwise.

Fuck off, I was 1 off from back to back trips. A dream not even the wittiest of neckbeards could achieve.

But user, the US are the cause of all problems.

Trick question. It doesn't matter, because a nuke of that size would kill everyone.

We'll see how long that lasts. Just wait until another war starts.

God damn I hate colored people

Mecca

Al the most important bits are covered. The only thing I regret is not being able to fully take out Alaska.

Yeah OP hit the Arabian peninsula and get all that oil in our oceans. That'll show 'em.

well your leaving north dakota and most of Minnesota as well

>The only thing I regret is not being able to fully take out Alaska.
Nobody cares about Alaska. Not even Palin.