I just pooped out a large tapeworm. If there are any actual medfags here I will post it because I need advice...

I just pooped out a large tapeworm. If there are any actual medfags here I will post it because I need advice. Would there be more inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3303963/Doctors-tapeworm-larvae-California-mans-brain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, get treatment/meds.

I feel like it says a lot about you that someone needs to tell you to get treatment for pooping worms

Its not moving. it's dead

it's dead are there more? I thought that tapeworms wouldn't infest

post it you fucking faggot

>....get treatment for pooping worms

Oh gawd, many keks to you

Med student here. Post worm. Many people mistake tape worms for other types. Larger hook worms have similar coloration and unless its a monster or youre willing to pull it from the bowl, you may misdiagnose

Unless you took something to purposefully kill it, it may have died of old fucking age. Could have generations of that shit in there

Drink a spoonful of kerosene. Old folk remedy. It will be unpleasant as hell, but you won't suffer any long term consequences of it and it will kill any worms you may have left in your guts.

You gon die

probably flushed

When a hydrocarbon gets into the stomach, it usually passes through the body with little more than burping and an episode of diarrhea. However, if it enters the lungs, it can cause a pneumonia-like condition; irreversible, permanent lung damage; and even death.
Others include,
Abdominal pain
Bloody stools
Burns of the esophagus (food pipe)
Vomiting, possibly with blood

They lay eggs and while you pop out some others can stay. Also you may of eaten more than one. You need to go the doctor

I'm pretty sure no one could be this dumb and still be alive

>invite friends over for dinner
>put tapeworm in spaghetti
>profit?

So? OP share pic then drink kerosene

What the fuck? Story?

some people pay for tapeworms.
Just grab some meds from the doctor and shit them all out

they are segmented, so likely only a part of it broke off and got shat out. Go to the doctor and get a couple pills to nuke them all. THE DR visit will cost more than the pills

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3303963/Doctors-tapeworm-larvae-California-mans-brain.html

Dont fuck around with tape worms

cleaned it up. its dead for sure. so long there could only be one

If you have one you have a hundred.
Time to get some pills.

Jesus Christ

O yea get pills ASAP lol that must have been freaky to shit

Good size.

She laid eggs. Go get antiparasite meds.

just leave the goat go

you sick fuck

cut it, cook it, eat it

You know the drill
In pooper

OP here can Praziquantel work? My stomach always hurts but I thought it was just period cramps

guys it's dog deworming pills but its what I have is it safe?

Good health be with you brother

"period"
tits + timestamp or gtfo

I took the dog pills. let it 404

Underrated

just drink enough alcohol to kill them. chug whiskey very fast to flood your stomach and it should do the trick

Dude go to a doctor as soon as you can we have mads that will easily get rid of it easily.

Drinking bleach will flush them out.

See a doctor about this don't try to cure this on your own

>They sell shit to kill worms at walmart over the counter

This way every worm dies and nobody has to know. I think it was just that one big one though

You shouldnt risk it. That thing almost made me throw up.

That too. I was only telling Op to go to a doctor cause that worm is probably fully grown and like one user said to make sure it hasn't done any damage there is no telling how long he had that in there.

If its a tapeworm there is a chance that part of it left in you, then it will regrow. And it is dead since oxygen is toxic to it. Moreover it depends what species tapeworm is. For example tapeworm originating from pig can form larvae in your brain, muscle and heart, if you vomit since this will make eggs to get in your stomach. And larvae will be released.

Don't do this op it will kill you.

Shh just let this idiot kill herself before she breeds.

Oh I dont care about her safety, I just dont want some infested motherfucker within a hundred feet of me

Why do you fuckards always come to Sup Forums for medical advice. Either go ask a doctor or go die.

Oh don't worry, you'll know when she's around. I wonder if you would smell her first or feel the ground shake first.

Those will probably not work specially since most are for a specific type of worm like hook worms.
But good luck dying Op have fun

My arse ,winnits and tagnuts evrywhere, what do ?

Because they are trolls, you naive dumbass.

It's worms
Chkd

Wtf.
Why would you need confirmation that you need a doctor when you pull a 2 foot worm out of your ass

Underrated opinion