Feels thread ? Had nothing to drink when i stumbled on this so here we go now with a Prost to Walter!

Feels thread ? Had nothing to drink when i stumbled on this so here we go now with a Prost to Walter!

This though. In all honesty, you go from being alone, lonely, etc. to having friends and a social life and you start to realize you might actually be better off alone. Not because you HATE people, but you realize people just disappoint you. They always will. so you stay lonely, not because you want to, but because you have to. The very same thing that will make you happy is what will always let you down. Loneliness is weird because you know it's what's best but it feels the worst.

guess youre right. yet here i am wishing to find at least one person who wont disappoint me after all tho. wont try to keep it alive since im drunk enough yet again to get some sleep. cya around user. thanks i guess

I miss you and I still love you. I did everything for you and you turned me away. Why do I love you if you are this way? I loved you with everything that I was. You broke my heart and wanted me to skim along like only you had problems. Then you betray me and crush my soul. I can't love again; I was flourishing with it before. I know you won't be reading this, because you have found a way of polarizing the truth with your false reality. I had dreams, you were with me every step of the way. If we cannot be, I will cease to exist. Corrupted, poisoned, atrophy of the world.

I used to dream of your voice, now you're just a hateful face. I used to stare into that direction at night and know where you were, comfortably. We used to watch shows and sometimes I'd just stare at your face without you knowing. I can never watch those shows again. I cannot enjoy any connections of neurons that were associated with your presence. I will never listen to music without feeling enwrapped in despair. I prefer to sleep on the floor, or even outside, apart from my bed which was of you. Your pain was my pain. Your happiness was my happiness. Now you left me and I should say you don't deserve me, but the bond I had constructed and grew with isn't something....is only something divinity can tear apart.

Yet here I sit. You're gone, and I can't come to terms with reality knowing what you've done. You were nothing compared to how I felt. God only knows.

I loved you Cayla.

the worst mistake I ever made was leaving you. over 5 and a half years ago and I still feel the pain every single day. I hate myself for what I did to you. I didn't deserve you. you are better off without me. I deserve to feel this way. I deserve to be depressed and in pain.

im so sorry. nothing has been the same without you.

I just miss her

Does anyone else just feel this... emptiness. Not just a lack of outward emotion, but a lack of caring. Its not just a lack of empathy for others its also a lack of empathy for myself. I don't hate myself and somehow at the same time I feel no connection to anything I do. I've just accepted that I've already made too many horrible choices that have just built up and rather than crushing me, have encased me. Blocking out any of the light I used to see when i was younger, and now I sit alone in the darkness thinking of my mistakes and how much I've fucked up. Yet somehow through all of this I still just feel numb and accepting of this .

Been gaming it up the past few days. Been feeling my life grow more numb everytime.

NO clue why either. Just graduated from school. Looking for another job (or getting promoted to full time) Only thing I can pinpoint is severe loneliness and ... yeah mostly that.

I don't care if its fake anymore. I just want someone to *act* like they care... even if I know they won't

This is a total ramble but what you describe, it happens. And we all fuck up. Right now waiting for a client to get back to me on something I might not be doing very well.

Everyone is kind of the same.

Maybe you need to decide what it is that needs changing in your life, if you want to, and change it. You on a screen too much? Probably, right? Get the fuck away from these screens and get out, scare yourself.

Life isn't about feeling "happy" all the time. You're just not going to feel that. But enjoy moments, when they happen, and then pass. That's what life is.

But if there is one thing I'd say, scare yourself. Get through something that intimidates you. You WILL feel more than emptiness.

Recently got a new PC so I might aswell fill this new folder up with more depressing shit.