Be completely honest: what's the worst (most disturbing) thing you've seen on the internet?

Be completely honest: what's the worst (most disturbing) thing you've seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7c2_1472508605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That blond Wisconsin chick and her dog

this post

That

This isn't too too bad. Just a car accident.

ttt

Is she ok?

Probably the retarded newfags on Sup Forums and the retarded threads they make.

Close second probably that chick in the back seat of a car after car accident trying to hold her face on.

Didn't she live?

No clue. Would have been minus an eye with a massive scar and eating out of a straw for a good six months if she did.

The man shitting on a baby. I haven't wanted to kill someone so badly before.

Daisy's destruction. Don't ask me for source, you'll easily find an onion by yourself.

whats it about?

wtf is that

Child getting torn apart.

i cried

It's brutal I've heard about it

He looked right before like don't do this to me :(((

Have you heard about the baby burger

OP's mom

What is that ?

Demon trips O_o

Guy using a rat as a fleshlite

This mother was tried up and they threw her baby into this machine and made a burger of its remains

bbc shill threads on my favorite website, Sup Forums.org

this

I couldn't sleep for months

The Grifter.
This shit actually left a mental scar.

Saw an 8 year old girl suck on a large uncircumcised dick, still have the file somewhere

upload

Mob of the dead!!!!

Daisy's Construction

MODS!

This guy. had his brains blown out but still left part of the brain in his head that control movement... His reflexes cause him to think that his head is wet and he is having a shower. Something very disturbing about the human body throwing out random reflexes in a futile attempt to save itself.
liveleak.com/view?i=7c2_1472508605

Wasn't it more like Daisy's Misfunction?

Holy crap... Why does that guy rub his head when showering, rather than using his nails?

I thought it was Daisy's Malfunction

Holly shit

Fuck yeah, i was apart of the thread that started that

Your mom

Yes, you're right. Maisy's Malfunction. Thanks for remembering me.

That's it

can we make this a thing?!

It already is, Sup Forumsrother

Probably the new isis torturing video

Chicken on a raft

Gore chicken*

ive seen literaly everything the only thing that the most disturbing and i literaly cant watch till the end is that olympic where people just mutilate their balls and dick

im so excited to be part of it

Pain Olympics

chrishansen.jpg

Basque in the ambiance of the Bloody Gore Chicken

There's one where some hockey player gets his throat slashed by a skate during play and blood starts spraying.

I literally got lightheaded watching that one. Closed the browser and had to go do something else.

All these over-the-top gore and ISIS videos and shit are, I think, just too cartoony. Even though they're real, they actually go too far and it just doesn't get mentally processed. The hockey video felt more real.

He actually lived. But still. That was one of the very, very few things I have seen here in 6+ years that got me.

Does that shit even exists?

Can someone post it?

No.
"chickenonaraft"

Can you read mother fucker?

THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, dude i had finally repressed this shit and you just opened pandoras box in my head. Dont f@#!ing talk about this its utterly F@#!ed

Probably that "coldness in my heart" girl literally chopping her leg off with a knife, I can stand tons of shits but people cutting themselves is my worst nightmare for some reason.

I was standing next to a dude that got his head blown apart by a sniper...some of his brain juice literally went into my mouth.

after that shit nothing I saw on the Web affects me.

that

My nigga

Where can I find that my infinite man

A guy fucking a python and another guy fucking the prostate (I think I may have gotten this wrong. I forgot the name of it) that came out of the ass.

anyone have this, I want to SEE it

Dude, lurke moar... Check for PAIN OLYMPICS ;)

google search pain olympic you will easily find the video

I'm sorry. But someday we NEED to talk about this or it will consume us. ALL of us.

Your bait makes me as hard as this dead cunts shattered skull.

chickenonaraft com

what you are saying makes no sense at all

look up the bme pain olympics. unfortunately the winners ended up being proven as fake. still a good watch though, if only for the rest of them.

I cant find it

Seeing the little Asian kid get beat up and burned with cigs fucked me up for a bit

The russian soldier getting beheaded by the chechins. The way he says that they're good people and asks for his mom.

Lost...oh wait

Do you even pain olympics?

you fucking bitch

If you wash your hair, then you should use your nails to scrub, not just rub your heat, like he was doing.

Search Clint Malarchuk

Thanks.

Where's my xanax now?

Wink wink. Sure you did

Jesus man. Yeah grifter for sure dog baby crying and grainy guy messed me up

Yes and I couldn't care any less, I saw a tranny chopping his dick the other day and it was scarrier, not everyone is weak against the same thing, kiddo.

Why should you? Because your cunt of a mother told your little fagot ass that's how done?

How about something real?

>Clint Malarchuk
user who get shocked by this clearly never seen any isis video

That sounds cool user

Shit man it wasnt the most disturbing but yeah this one was next level for sure

A faggot like you

That one was fucking great. Shit looks like a scene from a horror movie.

Nerve gas and eternal bleeding

Link? Don't think i've seen it yet

source?????????

Daisy's destruction

My guess is that this is the video
painolympics dot org

Didn't find it THAT disturbing... it's more of the anxiety (?) it causes towards my instinct of self-preservation, specially my dick and balls

It is real isnt it i haven't seen it but it circles the deep web or something?

3 guys 1 hammer

Dude, the camera man just record all that shit knowing that he is gonna get fired, what a hero