Appointment scheduled for November 17th

Appointment scheduled for November 17th

OP, please explain how your penis looks like that

holy shit what is the story behind this ghostpenis?

I guess you didn't pulled your skin back when you were a kid. I was around 9 when my mom did that to me and it was considered late.

oh shit you the guy dat had dat bad circumcision

aren't you,but you can still please women LMAO

AHHHHHHHHHH

Ghostpenis kek'd

I have that shit too. Likely an injury from the circumcision. I also have some burns from an injury when I was young that it could be from as well.

Seriously its like I'm looking at a picture of my own penis. Uncanny resemblance

Your whole comment is retarded.

>isnt circumcision supposed to be good for you?

Kek at all the cucks without skin on their cocks. Fucking jews.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaha

He was circumcised and the scar tissue fused, clearly.

>comment
newfag

nigga op's pic shows the aftermath of a botched circumcision

Damn good luck on your appointment

topkek

My circumcision was very badly botched as a baby. My foreskin healed to the glans and formed skin bridged in a much more severe case than usual.
I am waiting for a appointment to get it looked at so I can have it surgically corrected

Yes, I probably am that guy

Thanks. I'm hope it can get corrected easily with one proceedure

this is why circumcision should be stopped.
jews really ruin everything, even penises

Well I don't nothing about circumcision so I assumed that its something wrong with his skin. He's fucked now and his parents fucked him real good I guess.

If they can't fix it, you should blow up a synagogue.

And even if they can fix it, you should still blow up a synagogue.

AHHHHH

does your insurance cover it????

When soft

You and your penis again? you love sharing that monstruosity.

So tired of your shits. What did you expect from repeating this shit again and again with a little twist here and there? Then again, this is Sup Forums. A perfect place for autistic ocd faggots such as yourself to troll around.

Your dick looks like my fish fingers

how you fap dude ?

Me too dude

jeeeez kids,

stop playing with glue

TLW?

is your insurance covering it?

Yes

I'm just living with it, my girlfriend doesn't mind it and it doesn't cause any pain

Holy fucking shit I didn't even get to read the rest of the thread yet already in tears! ooooooooooooooooo mama dis gon be guud

Well you recognize it, clearly I won

it kinda sticks out

Interesting, thank you.

same and same, but ya know, wouldnt mind having it taken care of.

i just got my dad to do it for me

My peenor was attached to the base of the glands all the way around when I was a kid. Luckily I tore it most of the way off playing with my penis in the shower and then the rest of it a little while later. Glad I took care of that shit when I was so young. I think my penis looks nice now and a girl told me I have a nice looking penis once too.

You speak as if it was difficult to recognize.
>clearly I won
Won what? i dont get your point.
You speaking of deformity between your legs? Then you do have won.

my dinger head always so bigger than the base. Like a freakshow it is. I do not ever mind because it is more to rub with my thumb and that is how i msadyutbsyr;

Really sorry to hear what happened to you my friend. Circ is a fucking sickening practice, can't believe it's still done on babies... I'm cut as well and lucky enough not to have had it botched, but still cut nonetheless...

This!

It's not so bad. I was circumcised twice down to the bone. It's nothing but nerves down there.

HOW DO YOU FAPP!!!!?

would still succ your weird dick

RESPOND TO THIS

How do you msturbate?

what?

me too

A guy with a legitimate complaint about his skin bridge. We're b/rothers in suffering, you and I.
Mine was wider than my thumbnail and the top of my head looking down. It was the most blood and pain I've ever been in, and I've been in multiple bike accidents involving head injuries (in one I got hit by a car and needed stiches) on top of being a self-mutilator.
The bonus, though? I had mine fixed in my bedroom by my now dead father when I was 14 and it gave me a valuable perspective on pain. Nothing has hurt worse since, but every other instance of pain was something I knew I could get through because I'd been through worse.
That said, you'll probably want them to put you under for that. That's a LOT of skin to cut. Let's be honest, cumming feels good because of all those nerve endings down there, which is going to make it hurt way worse. Even in spite of what I just said, I wouldn't want to be awake having that sliced away at. It must also be a bitch to keep clean.

I fap normally. It pulls on the skin and it hurts pretty badly, but I can fap

joe??

No

I saw a guy just like you getting sucked off by a russian girl called Clover, the video title is "Clover Oral Massage'' or something like that.

Anyway, R.I.P. in peace, ghost penis.

When i was about 10-13, i remember having these, but as i went through puberty they went away. is that a normal process? just curious.