If he wins the 5K, is he the GOAT British Olympian?

If he wins the 5K, is he the GOAT British Olympian?

Already is.

Chris Hoy is m8.

not only that he is the GOAT Brit athlete full stop

hard to say user

Daley will always be the GOAT desu lads

Battyboi detected.

Steve Redgrave is the goat

Nah, that's JPR Williams with Eddie Hall a close second.

This
This
This

I like Eddie but he's not anywhere near GOAT unless he wins a WSM

Nah.

>British

>5 gold medals at 5 consecutive olympics

Pretty good.

>Paulo Radmilovic
What a brilliant British name

That's why I said close second
He is currently the strongest man alive I think, but winning WSM is about being the best strongman rather than just being the strongest so Shaw will take it this year. Hall could well come a close second though

Lord Bradley Wiggins is unironically Great Britain's most successful Olympic athlete in terms of overall medal haul.

His dad was born in the UK, so he's at least second gen.

>not rating daley

how fucking new you pleb

>we used to be good at water polo

Those were the days.

mashallah

Mujahideenhood when?

Daley Thompson was based, but unfortunately only 2 gold medals and doesn't quite make the overall list.

Yes. His golds are purely from his own graft. He's not been dumped into a team like Hoy, Redgrave and Wiggins have with members who can carry you.

>not wanting to milk Daley's feminine penis

What are you, gay?

This to be quite honest lads, so based

He needs to drop 50 pounds. He's the best at conventional lifts but struggles at anything with speed, explosiveness or agility

Still, being the first Briton to win the TdF has to count for a hell of a lot. Even though Vroome could well rack up another couple

Again; helps when you have a team basically carrying you, plus Froome would've won that TdF if he'd been allowed to.

That's two medals in the Decathlon, where you can only win one per Olympics, very few have done that. He also would have got 3 if it weren't for injuries

He can function at this sort of size but he's put it on too quickly. He needs to drop about that much after WSM but he should spend the next year or so slowly putting it back on
Massive slin/gh use has got him the strength but absolutely fucked his athleticism. He should still do well in the truck pull if it's stupidly heavy like last year, but frame and kettlebell throw will cost him the title this year.

Don't need to tell me m8, I think he's great.

you mispelled somali

>2 bronze is worth a gold

nah

Jason Kenny will overtake both Wiggins and Hoy anyway.

Laura trott will overtake alles

Laura and Kenny's Super Babby will overtake them all and bring balance to the Force

And they'll make cycling babies which will overtake both of them,

>slimeball beckham just has to get in shot

Can't we just forget about this cunt?

He's quintessentially British, m8. Mo is the most British name there is.

But Mo medals in a real sport that people actually care about.

Brits goat is that guy who weightlifting with a backwards cap

>bike riding
>boat rowing

kek

3 golds in athletics is immensely more impressive than any number of golds in those others

Stop talking fucking shite!

>mohammad
>british

LMAO

100% British. Look at those pure Anglo-Saxon features.