I'm going to be having nose surgery in a week...

I'm going to be having nose surgery in a week. For a week or two afterwards I'll be miserable and on my ass on pain killers and probably weed. What's good to binge watch when you're miserable and stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCuiN2JnjpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Specifically, what kind of pain killers? IME it's hard to be miserable on a combination of good pain killers + Mary jane

Forgot to add tho, Always Sunny in Philadelphia is always reliable. Or Ridiculousness which plays all day long on MTV.

That 70's Show.

It's always a nice feel-good show for me to binge watch.

I had a septo-rhinoplasty, it really wasn't too painful. I did keep smoking weed though, but it made it taste like meat.

First thing I watched when I got home was Mad Max, followed with lots of Always Sunny

How's life as a rhino?

Good fun. Eat plenty of bush

;)

OP is gonna look like Michael Jackson

OP 'is' Michael Jackson.

No clue. I get what I get. Nasal collapse due to deviation and some weird genetic shit. Worst part is I'm Jewish so I'm already a walking punch line.

Smoking? I'm going to cook with it.

orange is the new black?

I'll also have xanax.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCuiN2JnjpE

Nice, but none of what I'm having done is cosmetic.

OP got punched in the face

Yeah, that's what they always say. Usually, it's the "deviated septum" excuse.

Dude Xanax + pain meds + eating pot and you won't need anything to watch, you can nod/sleep and feel great until you run out of pills

No watching old ecw ppvs check on mobdro if yall can get it its easy as shit

Or take all the Xanax and pain meds at the same time and become an hero.

""""Implying""""

Well here is where it gets bad. I have to sit up most of the time I'm healing. No laying around because it has to drain.

Plus I just bought a 43 inch IPS television.