Dubs decide

Dubs decide

you win type dubs decides or OP is a typical cunt

this
fucking say it op

she already dont wanna talk to the cunt with his weak ass pick up game

done goofed

I have coin if Khadija has nudes.

Its a film, your name is the same name as a sword from there ( heart emoji )

This is why I love Sup Forums

nvm just let me see them nigger titts

this

Your name sounds like a fuckin japanese mafia leader

Ayy

I want to taste that sweet coco ass

That's a real chick attractor

Oh shit nigger

Do you think interracial sex should be outlawed under bestiality laws?

Lemme see dat poopa! Dayyumm.

hahahahha

I want to rub my balls on your clit tonight!

DELIVER CUNT

Hey, would it be cool if you sent me a picture of your vag? Ive never seen one, other than my sisters, and im getting bored with that one.

Winrar

ive never seen a black pussy

Roll

I love you

Yall better chill out I'm always going to deliver

YOU CANT PUT UR OWN SHIT NIGGER WTF U THINK THIS IS

Roll

Kek roll

this

Do you know what its like to have sex with a horse? Horse cock is just so much better then my dads cock.

Keklel

rolling

Did you go down to the beach yesterday and see the word I wrote in the sand?" "Yeah. You wrote the word 'crab', and with me ive got a piece of stationary with what the word means to me. Ever since since prom, ive liked being fucked by unprotected dongs. Well, sure enough I got crabs. I got one so big on my cunt that you could have boiled in and seasoned it in spice and had yourself a hell of a meal. I contracted those crabs from the prom king. He fucked me in the limo after he accepted his award. He told me he wanted to fill my slot with unprotected cock, that way he could give me his crabs. I thought he was goofing around, but he was dead serious and loving every minute of it.

OH SHIT WE GOT A WINNER

winrar

I took a huge dookie in my toilet last night and i just cant stop thinking about how i rubbed it all around my body and found my pet goalfish from when i flushed him 5 years ago and just the feeling of little goldie on my dingaling was the most magical of feels, i felt like a princess

Yo yo dawg, yo. Ya have a name fo dat puss? Ma dicks name is Big Ol Fat Hog, cause its scurry sheeet. Wanna see?

Winner

That is one fine looking ebony goddess. You better fuck that or you a fag

WINRAR

Op you suck for putting in your own shit trying to save face.

jesus christ.

hahhahahaha

Within a week, crabs had infested my cunt. Every inch of my fluff bucket was covered with those nasty little vermin entitled crabs. Sometimes they would bite my clit and it would feel great, but most of the time it was horrible and made me feel inferior. I didnt know how to get rid of them and I didnt have health insurance so I lived with them for 10 years and 3 days. I tried sitting in tomato juice but I heard later that was used for getting rid of skunk stench, so I figured if you cant beat em, join em. I named every single crab that had moved onto the surface of my snatch. As far as I could feel, there was 20. Raymond, Lupe, Bobby, Ernest, Dixie, Lawrence, Sherly, Steve, Alahandro, and Niche. Eventually, after I had saved up some cash, I turned my attention to a doctor who helped me kill the crabs. At the time I was happy to be free from their constant biting, but then became suicidal because I had killed my friends that had been by my side for 10 years. Even when I would go out for a weekend of unprotected fucking, they wouldnt leave me. They believed in me. Not one of the peters that pulverized my pussy during my 10 years of crab infestation contracted them. They stuck by my poontang through thick and thin, and I feel deeply in love with them and they loved me. At night, I command them to bite my clitoris while I plugged my urine hole with a home pregnancy test. They wouldnt stop biting until all the tartar sauce had evacuated my twitty twat. They were my lovers, and I destroyed their sweet hearts. Volley ball took away the depression of the crab killing, and that is the real reason that im forever grateful for the game. I was this close to bringing the curtain down. So you want to know what the word 'Crab' means to me? It means 'Love of a Lifetime.' I hope before I die that another crab carrying cock will dose me up good with a good dosage of crabs, so I can know once again what it feels like."

God damn it's over

OP here. I'm a huge fag and got preoccupied sucking cock. KACHOW!

EBIN ROLL

Rollin

>63
>winrar

waste of quads

IVE NEVER SEEN BALK POOS

Nah I'm not writing that shit I got the nudes though trips get nudes

Nice

Can i have cheese pizza

Oh, I forgot you are a nigger. I don't speak to "people" of your kind.

Yeah right

Khadija?

"Oooh, in a 90s kinda world, I'm glad I got my girls!"

Reroll

Roll

I have always wanted to see a dark skinned girl poo. I mean what does it look like? Does it just look like a part of her coming out of her anus? Or does it actually look like poo? I need to know the answers to these questions, so I would really appreciate it if you took a picture of you taking a dump.

GIMME THE OOGA BOOGA

Heil Hitler!

Roll

#justiceforharambe

Winrar

Have you ever been fucked so hard and so fast and so damn good, that your teeth started to fall out and your shits turned bright green?

what are good apps besides tinder?

i actually hate being [your race], I would really rather be black

KĂ„SEKUCHEN

Roll

You better deliver, OP.

Do you like loli

Hey hot mama, would you like to see my hairless ballsack and or anus?

reroll

Damn..... Good question and you get displayed....

I think Tinder is mainly the good one because it runs through FB making it an extra few steps for people to deal with fake accounts.

No trips here

You know, I often find myself stuck in a trance after booping the tip of my pecker like you would to a small animal.

anyone here fucked with skout before?

you can send pics to anyone

Op is confirmed homosexual

I'd get on and help, but I was IP banned a couple years ago for starting a race war.

To answer your question, yes I have fucked with skout, but I also like to start shit gullible idiots.

If you're familiar with Whisper, I've also gotten laid with that.

If theyre hot, it's great. I've got a black one myself and if she's been a bit sweaty during the day her pussy smells amazing, it's unlike anything else

never heard of it

got couple nudes on skout doe

Pull your dick out for Harambe.

I wish I still had the picture. I got a green-sharpie-in-pooper from skout. Great day.

kek

Well, this thread is dead. Make contact with codename: Skoutard

nice digits

That's a full-house, Sup Forumsros.

The irony