>donate thousands to charity
>i don't do anything anymore

i cant do this

Well donate the rest to me then end it.

please hand me some money for my enterprise

why'd they disown you?
that's a pretty important detail, no?

i decided to not be a christian

before you die, wanna help out with my student loans?
and why were you disowned?

LET EM TRIPS DO THE TALK

Help a stranger, donate to [email protected]

wow your parents suck
give it time
you're better without them

Have some kids. Parents get over shit quick when they can't see their grandkids.

> having kids has never caused more problems than it solved.

>things that never happened: the thread
cool story bro, what's ur channel?

go fuck yourself leafie, you little bitch.

Out of everything that never happened, this didnt happen the most.

Nigga im down

Wtf samefag how you post so fast

>
> (You)
>
>Wtf samefag how you post so fast

that's the Sup Forums hivemind calling you a huge little bitch and a liar.

ok gimme money

fake

I think youtube is why I'm like this, it's causing the stress. I will probably hand off my youtube or sell how I got so big so quickly instead. I need something to change, and fast because I really can't keep going on like this.

No way.

BECOME A KEKTIAN BROTHER

ACCEPT THE LORD OF THE INTERNET INTO YOUR HEART

AND MEME FOR THE MEME GOD

no way x2 (actually love trap nation

No. Fucking. Way. Please let this be true. I fucking love this channel and all the music on it.

I love your channel bro. If its not making you happy anymore there's really no point in continuing it. Find something else, something that you enjoy.

Bullshit, post a timestamp faggot

time stamp

ROFL.

time stamp

Do what you gotta do man.

Listening to this channel right now, keep kidding yourself.

time stamp?

That sucks now I just download the songs with mp3 converter to not watch the same channel everytime I like the song.
at least you did something

If you're fit go do some hiking or juat go outside, it really does create a sense of purpose

donate to a brev.

[email protected]

Time stamp please

Just try to wait it out homie, go do some crazy shit to take your mind off blowing your brains out, thats what I do. Buy some MDMA hit up a club, meet some niggas, invite them over to your house and smoke a bunch of weed and play some MK or something, you will find that you will forget about killing yourself at least for the moment

>become depressed twice
Damn son

>come back to Sup Forums to see what's happening
>guyz i get 2 sit on my ass and mak mony but my papi no likey becuz god's gey lol pls help am sad :(
>people actually trying to support this retard
You literally get to sit on your ass and make money off of YouTube, get the fuck out you "depressed" faggot

timestamp and we'll believe you and this thread will go nuts.

you can claim it was all a ruse later
>also
you should be a Catholic anyway

You are sucessful
And happy
Why would
You ever wish
To become a cucktian?
Kikeworshipers deserve nothing
They all say how money is evil
Yet tell you to give it to them

But kek just wants you to shitpost and enjoy feels and tendies

So enjoy your money, enjoy your life, who cares about abusive people who hurt you. You dont need them or their pain. Go live a happy life!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

KKK
KEK
KKK

email me bro, [email protected] I need help paying for my mom's medicine

You didn't ask for this. To be turned into a man at such a young age, with responsibilities that your peers would lament themselves, but for whom they and the prosperous and goal-oriented would kill for.

String it out for as long as you can doing as little as you can and end it.

Jesus fuck it's real

Fuck off retard

bullshit.

even if it wasn't, i'll never understand shit like this.
>boohoo i got rich doing fuck all because a site allows low-standard idiots to give me money by watching the shit i post, why is life so depressing i can't go on waaaa

really? i mean if you really have that much money then just fucking quit youtube and go do whatever. anyone who's not a retard (i.e: everyone that isn't OP) can live comfortably without working for a very long time with a couple hundred K.

>To be turned into a man at such a young age
You must be one hell of a fucking beta if you consider any of this manly

I was here boys

To be fair the same effect could be created just by cropping the photo

aye it's worth it dude. go on a trip to a nice place, enjoy yourself.

also this is going to sound egotistical and pretentious but can you please help me pay for shit dude? [email protected]

seriously. like you have so much to do man. if it's your parents that made you this sad you can afford therapy, why not

or he knows how to tweak a pic, genius.

Wait until he posts a timestamp you fucking retard

You get NO DUBS!!

ONLY KEK MAY GET DUBS TO ORDAIN HIS TRUTH!!!

KEK HAS SHOWN OP THE LIGHT OF THE INTERBUTTS AND HAS GOVEN HIM MANY MONIES

GIBE KEK BACK TENDIES AS SACRIFICES TO THE GOD OF MEMES

GIVE AND YOU AHALL RECIEVE, GIVE TENDIES NAO

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEKPRAISE KEK

That level of revenue for a kid is something else.

Back to Sup Forums you go

nah dude, just searched it in tin eye(didnt believe it myself) its real

OP here, don't believe me? Dubs gets $150 via PayPal, Trips or better gets $1000 increasing by 1000 if quads, quints, etc. Leave paypal in your comment, screen shots won't be accepted.

We will see who's the faggot today.

>trying to force a meme
>failing to force said meme
>refusing to give up

check em

Roll for cash

OP is always the faggot

Also PayPal yourself 150, fuckface

get

(check'd4kek)
DUBS THEY ARE HIS SIGN!!!!11

IT IS ORDAINED THAT KEK HAS BLESSED OP

NOW OP MUST MAKE OR BUY TENDIES AND EAT THEM AS SACRIFICE TO KEK

AND HE SHALL BRING HIM MANY LULZ IN RETURN

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

[email protected]

Trips.

reroll niggas

give money to honest researchers.
how to know which ones are?
the individuals
example?
my father needed 10 thousand dollars for a stem cell research. he was going to use a single sheep because thats all it takes.
he went to a private organizasion to see if they could fund it. they said yes at first but later some faggot came, part of another organization and convinced to fund him instead.
to this day they havent seen any progress and have already spent 10 times the money they said they would.
my dad told me it was a very simple research job, but theese people were failing on purpose.
he died last year.
shit like this happens to honest people all the time and they cant help it.
give money to the honest scientists please, they are the ones who make better use of it.

[email protected]

dude just shut the fuck up you're making yourself look like a fool

check me faggot

rollllll
[email protected]

reroll op giv mony

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

LULZ FOR THE LULZ THRONE

Sure why not
[email protected]

Rizzle my dizzle.

It'd be easier to just timestamp the thing you already took a photo of.

FAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Move along people

reroll for free monys

Reroll

>tfw we all get cucked by him

gib money plz

Yes, you should pay someone else to maintain it so you can put it behind. Preferably one which is trusting to take responsibility while still receiving revenue.

Hire a lawyer and set it up then reorientate back unto society.

[email protected]

[email protected]
please I need it to fund my father's stem cell research
every penny counts

[email protected]

winnest of rars

You actual fucking retards, no wonder Sup Forums is a laughing stock and considered a containment board by the rest of Sup Forums, this is literally just another user capitalizing on the thread and making you retards try to get GETS

WHAT A GET

Sorry, included in the post only. No screenshots.

You could have got some money dumbass.

Got you bro give me 10 minutes max. Post proof once you get it

WINRAR

i dont even have a paypal lol

Yo autismo, this is bait and you aren't getting any money

Quit being a fuckin bum

YOU CANT STOP KEK

KEK IS THE MEME GOD

AND TENDIES BE UPON HIM

YOU FILTHY HEATHEN

OP IS BLESSED BY KEK AND MUST SACRIFICE TENDIES!!'

[email protected]
gib mone

[email protected]
That's me bro

mfw this get

Screen shotting this and sending it to Trap Nation, let's see who has the bigger bark on the Internet

>capitalizing on a thread
U wot

address then i will mail it.

Sure bro, waiting for 2 more wins then sending. I will send you the 10Gs if you prove you're really that poster.