What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZX9JPiDcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where to fucking start?

His missed his wife.

Evangelion is pretty shitty and too far up its own ass with symbolism and pseudo-philosophy.

t. Sup Forums

You'd be bitter too if your son was a massive faggot
>i dont even want to pilot a giant robot
>i dont even want to try to mac bitches
>im sad and lonely

What a retard. His pops should have had the balls to strangle him to death for being a useless bitch

his cucked

he wanted a reverse abortion

You missed the point. Read up on it and it will make more sense.

he made a toilet

He was on a shitty, overrated, P R E T E N T I O U S Chinese cartoon.

Was he fucking Ritsuko?

Obviously yes

bring on the smug anime faces

Not posting on Sup Forums. Get the fuck out.

>I have no idea what Sup Forums likes, but this show is complex so those moeshitters must hate it lol

Eat shit

He wanted to bring everyone together, literally didn't do nuffin.

But anime discussion on Sup Forums is better than anime discussion on Sup Forums

lol

this tb᠎h fa᠎m

>got top scientist job because your waifu's dad work for NERF
>you're not really that good of a scientist, all this shit is way over your head but you don't really care, your waifu is hot, she take care of that stuff, plus she's rich as fuck so you can just get drunk and #yolo
>suddenly she died leaving you with a kid you never wanted and stuff that you don't understand and don't want to deal with, all you wanted was keep partying and live your easy wealthy life
>on top of this all hell break loose because giant monster from space keep spamming your shit up
>faggot son grew up unsurprisingly to be just like you, a pussy selfish faggot
>everything is literally fucking shit and it keeps getting worst and worst and you can't do shit about it
>decide you have enough, literally shut it down

Trust Evangelion to never fail to make plebs mad

>son wouldn't get in the fucking robot
Gee I dunno OP.

They took her.

He wanted to become fanta with the rest of humanity.

nah more like
>be a brooding edgy cunt
fixed it for you

what did you fixed exactly?

>at last, humanity will be finally know the true flavour of TANG™

What was the point of this scene?

Reminder that Neon Genesis Evangelion is just an autistic worse version of Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon. Anyone who says it is a "deconstruction" has only seen less than 10 other animes, all of which were made after 2000. Everything that Evangelion is known for was done better 15 years earlier by the master Tomino. The only reason Eva became popular is because it pandered more to pervert pedophiles (most anime fans, especially Sup Forums.) Evangelion is the go-to anime for newfag plebs. They say it has "deep" characters but they really only like it because the 14 year olds show a lot of skin. A big difference between Gundam and Eva is that 0079 has one of the best endings in anime history and Evangelion has not one, but two of the worst.

the only mad plebs ITT are retards defending this piece of shit """"""""""cartoon""""""""""

What an original, informed, totally interesting opinion that I didn't instantly discard because this argument is laughable, congrats

Stop shitposting

>stop shitposting
>in a shitposting thread about a shitpost topic that doesn't even belong here
>with 24 other shitposting autists
go fuck yourself

this is known

forcing this '''''''''''''''''x'''''''''''''''''''' meme this hard

"""""""""forcing""""""""" you anime retards never cease to amaze me with your stupidity

This didn't need to be a shitposting thread, but then the likes of you appear

He a shit
Evangelion a shit
My dad a shit
Shinji a shit
Me a shit
aaaah shit!

>a "what was his fucking problem?" shitposting thread didn't have to be a shitposting thread
get out of your basement sometime ffs

>at last, humanity will be finally know the true flavour of TAYNE

What was the point of this scene?

every time

Whoever did that din't 'get' it either

Since we're not on Sup Forums here I can be blunt: will I enjoy Mobile Suit Gundam or Space Runaway Ideon DESPITE only enjoying EVA not for the mecha shit, but for the characters/worldbuilding(like most anime in my case, I watch shounen just because I get captured by the characters and story despite the fights)?

>we order them in bulk
>I HATE YOU DAD

literally the only good joke she made.

I think, secretly, he might have been fucking everyone, except, maybe, his son.

What? You don't like being part of marmalade goo? pleb detected

He was as pathetic as his son and not nearly as cute. He hid it all with his "just as keikaku" attitude and all that. He's a waifufag pretending to be one of the most powerful men in the world.

You've never been to Sup Forums. Every day there are multiple "WTF did I just watch" threads, and the 2deep4u dog meme was so overspammed it finally (mostly) has stopped being posted.

But he cucked too.

So much unwarranted salt.
He was one of the most powerful men in the world.

He was the über pimp

He lost the only woman he ever loved.
I'd be a cold motherfucker too. Hell, it happened to me (she's not dead though) and I've been crying myself to sleep since.

He was secretly abused by this piece of tail.

Care about a story, friend?

What the shit was Yui's deal anyway?

Can someone explain to me how an adult male could find anyone other than Misato appealing? She's great. Only part of the show I liked.

Evangelion is so great I'm not surprised that self-proclaimed geniuses got lost in the technobabble and missed the whole point, after all, this board invented 'kino' just to pretend to talk about film.

Consider yourself lucky, the only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes.

>Can someone explain to me how an adult male could find anyone other than Misato appealing?
Is this bait or are just simple-minded?

Well for one she's an alcoholic pedophile

More like invented it to try to give legitimacy for their own weak experiences, or for liking trash

Hell, why not?
>I actually have a blog where I write analysis of my favorite works. It sounds cringe-worthy but it's the only way for me to express myself without bothering my family and friends about my passions.
>A reader sends me an e-mail with her phone number. She says she felt a connection.
>She's an older woman who happens to be really pretty (I easily found her Facebook).
>I call her. Our first conversation is great.
>She's quite surprised by my culture, she says it's rare for someone my age. She was 31 and didn't know I was only 19 before I called her.
>Eventually, we spend nights talking on the phone about different subjects - philosophy, politics, arts - and laughing.
>I quickly fall in love. She falls in love too.
>She lives in Paris. I love near the French Riviera. I traval to see her because she was about to spend Christmas by herself.
>We spend days together, kissing, cuddling and making love. Laughing and eating fruits.
>After another fuck, she suddenly gets angry and tells me to leave her alone. She isolates herself in another room. I don't try to follow her. I figured out it would be better to leave her by herseld.
>She comes back, lays next to me and tells me it would be better to be in an "open relationship".
>She tells me that she won't see other men. According to her, I'm too young to be in an exclusive relationship and she doesn't want me to be frustrated because of a "wasted youth".
>I understand that I won't be able to stay with her because this "open" relationship bullshit is the kind of things that are against my principles. Faithfulness is important to me.
>I pretend to be okay with that.
>At the end of the vacancy, I text her and tell her that it's over.
>She spends weeks trying to contact me. I send her some letters.
>She suddenly stops to respond to my letters.
>I texted her with my new phone number and she didn't respond.
>Now I spend my time watching her Instagram.
mfw I'm beta as fuck

She sounds perfect for Sup Forums then. Also if you think she really wanted to bang Shinji you're retarded.

Narcissism and (quite literally) god complex.
And judging from the berserk eva scenes, she was a psychopath too.
>tfw she will never rip your S2 organ off ;_;

what a nerd insecure faggot

>alcoholic pedophile
Nobody cares about what words mean anymore, right?

Sorry to samefag and answer my own question but according to a wiki I just read Yui wanted to start a family, was introduced to Gendo, and had this to say about him:

"quite a sweet person. It's just that no one knows it."

Yeah, you know what that kind of shit means, if you'd just step back for a second, that means he's FUCKING USING YOU.

She's a total sperglord who also happens to have a father who's a member of Sellee (somewhat akin to the Buildeburgers, or whatever).

Sounds like you're both faggots in love with a romanticized view of your relationship. She loves the idea of pushing you away and you love the drama. On another note, she only thinks you are mature for your age because she is immature for hers.

Fucking frogs can't into a healthy and lasting relationship

>0079 has one of the best endings in anime history
You wot.
Look fucker, I love gundam. love it. Loved it enough to read frozen teardrop to the fucking end, and that deviant art fanfic shit made my eyes bleed with how god damn bad it was, and I still managed to finish it.
And not once did I ever think the words "Damn, 0079 had a great fucking ending". 00 had a great fucking ending (minus the movie), 0083 had a great ending, as did zeta, (&to an extent ZZ). Hell, even chars counterattack had a better fucking ending than 79. 79's ending wasnt bad, just wasnt good. Atleast its not G gundam or frozen teardrop or seed destiny.

He didn't have a cool as fuck visor.

His sneaky jew character as streched out way more than it was needed so the end was a dissapointment.

dad wasnt even like that, he was a cold son of a bitch that didnt talk to the kid for like 5 years during 5 year gaps.
Folks here had abandonement issues n shit.

No, actually you're describing a state of juvenile desire.
Our common goal was to be honest with each others. Thus, I was aware of her numerous flaws, she was aware of mine. She went through a lot, she was certainly not immature. I grew up surrounded by people much older than me and I went through a lot too so I have a certain maturity.
Then agian, I'm stuck on Sup Forums, whining about a lost love. I guess I'm not as mature as I thought.
I should have kept my honesty and tell her that I wasn't okay with her idea of our relationship.
I know...

>Being 14 year old insecure teen
>Your father, who abandoned you, calls you out of nowhere to pilot a 'machine' and save the world
>Go there and is attacked by the giant alien, almost being crushed underfoot
>Fight alien and get seriously hurt because the alien fucks him up
>Is constantly forced to fight to save the world
>Father barely acknowledges his existence, only praising him once

I bet any of you basement dwelling cunts would be fucked up for the rest of your life if you were put into that situation when you were 14

What exactly was the instrumentality project and why did shinji stop it?

Didn't you wacth EoE? It is spoonfed to you in that movie.

Maybe, but I'd rather that than the boring obvious life we're all living

Babby's first soap opera.

Fuck this series. I can't believe I watched this with the English subtitles too - it's awful.

Will Game of Thrones age this badly?

>Be a 14 year old insecure teen
Was never that, so no I don't think it would go quite the same way.

>Be in charge of a secret organization with robots that could easily destroy the world if they wantes
>Is key to bringing about the assimilation of everyone on the planet into a single-consummate being

Yeah, if there was anyone who had the most influence to the future of the world, its gendo

If anything, it's EoTV which spoonfeeds you about it.

>Not comunicating through visuals
pleb

From what I remember it was sort of the next step in human evolution which would merge all human minds/souls into one, but shinji rejected it because he wanted to see his loved ones again, even if they weren't always "nice" to him

plen

And then
>Will Game of Thrones age this badly?
Oh, sorry: megaplen

>Rebuild
>Canon

Pick one

There are many hints it happens in the same universe.

i will just post this here if anyone thinks you would personally do a better job than shinji

This. Also, he gains a lot of confidence halfway through the series, almost to smug levels, before everything starts tumbling down around him.

Doesn't change the fact that shinji's mental breakdowns were not just understood but expected. Hell, he did better than most 14 year olds (insecure or not) would in that situation

Hints but not specifically stated doesn't necessarily mean it's true

You're just buttmad.
Based Anno.

Yeah, whatever. I'm pretty sure I would do better than him, and would score some quality pussies on the way

And your a faggot who needs to go die in a fire. Rebuild is a shit and your a shit for that post

Spoken like a true 16 year old little shit

Yea, that's kind of the point of a hint.

Rebuild is moderately good and 3.33 is objectively the best of the three :^)

Keep jelly, fag

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZX9JPiDcE

Now you've gone full bait.