Can someone photoshop my parrot to looking at the camera. Thank you. God bless

Can someone photoshop my parrot to looking at the camera. Thank you. God bless.

It's you who isn't looking at the camera you fucking retard

leave him alone cuck

This is not what I asked for I want his face to be looking toward a camera. Thank you.

kek

I mean toward my camera taking the picture not a actual camera. I can not take a new one he is asleep

I think my mom will enjoy this one. Thank you. God bless.

NO I WANTED YOU TO GET FRUSTRATED RANJESH

Mexicans man.

My name is Michael. Could you make me look thinner perhaps I told my mom I was loosing weight. Thank you. This is my final request. God bless

Miguel*

Someone has to photoshop the parrot shitting in your mouth

This is immoral sir.

Classic ranjesh

Please use my legal name Michael. It's the name my father and God intended for me sir.

>This is immoral sir.
It's recommended in the Koran.

You shouldn't deny your name Ranjesh

My Bird looking in the camera

Can you help my bird to do the same. Thank you. :D God bless.

Another one

Another one dude

And the last one

God is watching sir. RanJesh is not my name sir. I am a citizen of the earth just like you sir. Let us please treat each other with respect. Thank you. God bless.

annnnnd I'm bored of photoshopping awesome muscley arms onto birds.

Such arms on a bird are impossible sir. I would rather I have my picture be spruced up to look enjoyable for my mother. Thank you. God bless.

I just found more pics.

Could one of you Photoshop Ranjesh on my shoulder? Thank you and God bless! :D

I would not appreciate that sir. Please take back your words sir. Thank you. God bless.

>36 replies
>10 posters

kys

That makes like, total sense in the context of the thread, are you stupid?

I do not appreciate this and neither does God.
Telling anyone to end their life is extremely rude. Please take your extreme negativity somewhere else. Thank you. God bless.

Classic Ranjesh right there

Omar is that you

Am I doing this right?

What are you implying?

Thank you sir. :D This will do. Thank you. God bless.

I put so much effort into mine though. His is crude and doesnt have your name on it ranjesh.

You did nothing but disrespect me and my fathers name. I have no sympathy for someone like you sir. May God bless you where ever you may go.

Fuck you, you're defo not real. Someone with your shit english wouldnt instantly know what kys meant. I just hope people appreciated the muscley birds I made.

I hope that this will do. Thank you. God bless.

Ranjesh I might have a better photo for you with a little more professionalism put into it

What are you inferring?

The eye is on the side of it's fuggin head. It is, you dipshit

/thread

I wanted both eyes staring with a stirn face much like my own. Thank you. God bless.

I have seen no christians ever on Sup Forums

>tl;dr
>shoo

go 2 bed deiv

This is a open forum :). My beliefs do not change the fact that I to can find enjoyment in such activities.

there's another forum called reddit please make that your new home. Thank you. Godbless

This.

Praise the fem penis. kek bless.
Praise kek.

Reddit was indeed too confusing for me sir. :) I enjoy this open forum. It is not the better open forum but a simplified one non the less.

Wake his stupid bird ass up. No sleep for a little shit that can't take a decent picture

go to leddit please

Sup Forums is a simplified product I enjoy :) praise moot!!

YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT MOOT? YOU FUCKING RANJESH

Refrain from calling me Ranjesh. I have explained why previously. Thank you. God bless.

Theres almost enough Ranjesh content to have a Ranjesh folder.

>RAN

>JESH

Raid thread. It's happening!!!

One final request :). I enjoy leafy. May someone add his obey hat and signature cigarettes in his nose. :) Thank you. God bless.

I hope you enjoy this one Ranjesh, I memed it as professionally as possible

Your memes are weak sir. :^) Cheers sir. I enjoy when you do not use vulgar. Thank you. God bless.

One final favor. Can someone Photoshop Ranjesh on my Ranjesh please. My mother would love this. Thankyou. God bless.

Why would you use such vulgar. They did terrible things that no prayer can make up for. This not only offends me but my family name.