Mash F5 until there's a weed thread

Mash F5 until there's a weed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjOsHmToIOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How stupid would it be to roll a joint with no tobacco what so ever?

Not stupid at all, that's the best way.

it would probably make you retarded

What are the pros cons?

no shitty tabacco taste

pros -
more weed
less tobacco
cons -

Stronger
No tobacco

Wasteful
Harsher

>Vape is king.

tobacco is retarded.

Alot of my friends who are a bit more experienced than me recommended me to have 30 tobacco 70 green so it would burn more slowly and evenly

Britfag detected

>Ruining marijuana by mixing it with tobacco

>Ruining marijuana by smoking it and not vaporizing it

Plebs gonna pleb.

Making CannaCooking Oil right now for the first time. Any tips? I've got an 1/8th of weed and a cup of vegetable oil simmering on low right now

how long?

It's been 20 minutes so far and I'm stirring it every 5

Press your bud into rosin, decarb in the oven for 45 minutes at 240 F, mix the rosin with butter or coconut oil on low heat until infused, put it in whatever food you want. Makes the best edibles ever and theres no mess, little smell, and the whole process is easier.

I would but I don't have the time for that, and I really can't have it smell too bad, I'm in an apartment

This is the first stoner thread I've ever posted in asking for help and It dies right away

I dont get it. You have time to stink up your apartment by making conventional cannaoil but wont make rosin which stinks less and takes less time overall?

whoever cut those leafes...
i wish you run out of toilet paper for ruining quality weed

goooood shyyttt pic reled i had a few bowls oof thid earlier loi

Underage Fag detected

Any Sup Forumsros ever had a Hubby bar? Hands down the best edible I've ever had in my life, and really calms my mind and helps me sleep.

Goddamn it's good to have Chips back
youtube.com/watch?v=QjOsHmToIOE

this weed thread sucks. can someone post something to make me to laugh. I dont know what to offer in return

na probation boo bro also anyone who wanrs sum delivered hmu

I have and I feel like I'm taking a gamble when I don't make my own edibles cause sometimes it'll be okay and other times garbage because they're made with subpar shit that will barely get me high, or its made with sprayed weed that gives me the runs. I'll try edibles again when the regulations kick in in California.

fyykk goo0d sheet i can't vn spill anymure l0l

Some GDP

Dark magic. From 916 area.

I'm 916 too, in Citrus heights. Which dispensary do you go to?

Some mediocre BHO I pur

I purchased before moving. Last little bit. I can't wait until I run out so I can make some good rosin.

just do it now because why not

Northstar, I haven't found another spot that is as consistent. Any recommendations? The GDP is my bro's lil indoor fun grow. I paid for the DM.

Yeah definitely, Check out 1841 El Camino. They're pretty upscale, They have crazy deals that they text you too

I'm trying to smoke all of this bho. I spent decent money on it and I want it gone. It decays, oxidizes, and autobudders faster than rosin too.

Can dabs be laced? The first time I tried it I nearly lost my mind and could've sworn I had left my body. I was at a backyard show at the time and the people I was with said I was just sitting there with my eyes closed for like an hour while to me I thought I was travelling through space, I had smoked weed countless times before but nothing had ever come close to that experience. Was it laced or just extremely potent and I'm a faggot who can't handle his THC?

Hey fellow smoke bros. I have a pax 2 and a bong. I hardly ever use the pax because I feel I don't get anywhere near as high. I know and love my pax, even got it a titanium pusher and new screen so it has more airflow. Still, I usually just take small swats from the bong instead. What's with that?

Just a fag

Im a daily dabber and I'll say it is extremely fucked up to give somebody with no tolerance a giant dab of some THC heavy stuff. Its like telling someone who has never drank to quickly down 5 or 6 shots lol.

On the other hand dabs are easier to dose if you dab it yourself. Just apply a pinhead sized amount each dab, easier to manage than smoking bongloads.

Schwag fagg checking in. Getting it free so whatever

I also don't know where you live, but if you aren't accosted to smoking california-tier weed then a dab will fuck you up.

Hey man I enjoyed myself, the music playing was absolutely magical so it was cool, I was just wondering if intense experiences like that were normal haha

If you do a .2 fat glob, it is like taking 170 mg of thc to the dome very fast.

Just buy a hair straightener and make your own dabs if you wanna see for yourself.

i feel like weed is more hit or miss when i comes to having a good time on the stuff, im either playing the right video game and im havin a blast, or im just bummin around my house with slight anxiety

Its strain that is an issue for you.

i'll smoke the same strain and it still varies, but i will say i prefer sativa's, my issue is that i have to have something that synergiesis with me being baked

like a video game or somthin, like wind waker or final fantasy x

like what activity im doing matter way more than the strain atleast for me

Stupid. Get a pipe. No waste and you don't look like a faggot sucking on a vaporizer.

I watch documentaries about space.

I can understand that. Though i have to say i get the best buzzes when i have a mix of some favorite strains i enjoy.

dude that shit is fun when ur stoned
yeah im not saying the strain isnt a factor its just not usually the primary factor