Cuck thread, post your girls, other anons say how they'd ruin them

Cuck thread, post your girls, other anons say how they'd ruin them

Starting with my girl

this guy have anymore?

She doesn't know that I invited to the boat as a trap. I had her wear a nice bikini and offer her drinks all the way to our destination, the middle of the see. There she was about to be breed even if she didn't want it. I had done this before to a couple of girls but she seem more inocent that the others.
When she was feeling a little tipsy I made my move to try and get her more comfortable. First I got there and start to massage her feet, then I'll slowly make my way up her lega and getting a little grabby. She starts to notice my the boner on my pants and gets interested. Eventually she makes her way into my pants and put them down and stars to suck my cock and while she does that I play with her her pussy and ass so that she starts mooning. I push her head down my cock and slowly I don't want her to get uncomfortable just yet.
Cont.

Big tit gf

>co worker is in an open relationship with her husband
>sexy, horny, little thing
>fuck her week before last for the first time
>picking her up in an hour after she tucks in her kids to bring her to my place for a movie

what would b do

I'd give that bitch a reason not to look bored. Fuck her until she couldn't walk. Now someone do mine

I'd take your girl and fuck her raw all night, cum in her every time.

Then I'd take her to animal control and have her put down

My girl.

How do I spot a cuck and how do I approach him?

I'd start by covering up those freakishly long lower legs.

He has a girlfriend.
You don't, you approach his girl. Why would you talk to the guy?

>Why would you talk to the guy?
I assume it's the guy who does the arrangement. Like "wanna fuck my wife?", you know.

No man, you just fuck his wife

my wife for your use

I actually sent my close mate a thong pic of my gf and waited for his reaction.

Damn, how big is this gonna be user?

Back doing in-depth descriptions/short stories over on kik: JustHereforPics69. Doesn't have to be a cuck story. I'll write for any fetish you tell me. Short stories usually take 15-20 minutes while descriptions just take around 7-10. Hit me up, bored rn

She seems to be enjoing it and willing to go with it. I get out my restraing and put them on her wrists and ankles. I also put a collar own to show that I own her. Even though she hasn't realize it yet. I tie her hands and feet together and put her in a doggy position and make her keep sucking my dick, then I signal one of my friends that were hiding on the boat to come and use one of her holes
(Cont.)
Still here user sorry if taking to long

I'd tie her legs together and fuck her feet.

Don't worry about it user, just keep going

You don't know what the thread is about, do you?

Friend comes and goes directly into her pussy I grab her head and muffle her moan of pain with my dick. She struggles and try to get out but too late she's fallen into my trap shes tie down with a a collar and with a dick in her mouth and in her pussy getting fucked hard with no mercy. I signal my other friends to come out, and 3 more guys come out of their hidding place. And I put them on her sight and explain how this was going to go down. She was gonna get fucked, bareback by all of us while being recorded. She didn't had a choise and all her holes were game. She was on the boat for our pleasure and she was destined to be our sex toy from the moment she steped into the boat.
She let a tear or two down her cheeks as she realize what she has gotten into.
I grab her by the hair as one of my friends lays down on the floor, then we make her sit on his dick and push her forward so another guy uses her ass. Then the rest of us stand with our dicks in her face so she sucks us and get us nice and hard.
Cont

ugly

Damn show my girl that much attention

I'd strip this cutie down naked so that's she's really uncomfortable and start slapping her tits until they're red. I'd push her back on the bed and start fingering her pussy and asking her if she liked it...she'd resist at first, but soon I'd feel her little hole getting soaking wet and she'd start to moan...

Once she was dripping, I'd hold her ankles up over my shoulders and use her own juices to lube up her asshole. I'd force myself into her anus and watch her wince as my cock throbbed and pulsed inside her ass.

I'd pull out and make her suck me so that I could cum on her face and make that pretty eye makeup run down her cheeks as she giggled and wiped cum off her lips.

She moans as the guys use her pussy and ass and we abuse her face making her deepthroat us and slaping her face with out cocks. The guy in her pussy is about to cum and goes ball deep in her pussy and holds her so she can't move. Her pussy is filled with cum. The guy in her ass switches to her pussy and another guy takes her ass but this 3rd guy is bigger and you can see the pain in her face as he pushes his dick into her ass. She tries to move her hands to stop him, but she's tied. Shes gonna have to take it. I tell them to fuck her hard and we all step back and watch them fuck her holes, pain in her face with every movement. She seem to be enjoying it a little but that dick in her ass is too much. Even though the guy in her ass was the biggest, he came fast and now her pussy and wete downed in cum. We untie her but kept the collar on. She was into it now. She had become our slut.
Cont

If you are not op then maybe next treat. After I'm done with op I'm out

Please ruin her. Have more if I like your answers

Fucking give me your best. I have her nudes if you deliver something great

Her ass for starters

I'd chop her into bits to get it into the microwave, warm her up, pack the bits into a plastic bag and fuck the hell out of the gooey remains that twix

Give it to her user, more available

break her stupid imac and when she starts bitching and tries to slap me fuck her in the mouth

Go on...

Any nude? pls

As we were unting her she rode the guy in her pussy so hard that he came. There was only one guy left and me. She told us that she was down for everything but she would appreciate id we let her ass rest cuz it was hurting bad. Told her to don't worry about it and put a princes plug up her ass to seal that hole. Then me and my friend spit roast her like she slit she is. We fuck hard until it was our time to blow. We then pull out and cream all of her face. She was relieve but it wasn't over. I pull the plug out of her ass and have my friend the one with a big cocl fuck her hard while my other two friend jack off and prepared to cum on her face. Her face change immediately when my friend put her dick in her ass. She tense up and prepare for the pain. My two fiend came in her face and my other friend was still pounding her ass hard. You could see on her face that she wanted all of this over. My friend eventually pull his dick out of her ass and came on her tita since her fae was already cover in cum. She tie her up again and put the plug back in. And left it there as out trophy while we relaxed and drinked some beers to celebrate.
How was it user. Hope you enjoy it. It was the longest I have written.
Any nudes to celebrate?

please cuck me

Just this sadly :( I've been looking for more but can't find any

I'll post her nudes if you do mine

It was pretty damn good, I don't have any nudes but I do have a bubbleshop, thank you user for this

She is very hot, I love sex with your girlfriend, you already told her that you want her to have sex with other guys?

WOW
Show me her boobs?

I beg someone to cuck me

those are some long ass lower legs

I wanted to see her sucking my and looking at me with that beautiful face

be rough on them

Sorry user, no more I'm tired maybe next time

wreck maddie

Nice, glad you like it

Do either of then have kik user?

Degrade her

do Anna (left)

They're obnoxious

Nope she's got no idea

no

brazilian gf, any like?

MOAR PLS

She slept with how many guys before you?

Post her kik, I want to send her a pic of my 8" cock and see how she reacts

Show me her nude?

no kik, sorry

Come on, naked.

Any like?

Starting off with this. How would you want to use her body?

I don't think any

left

I'd basically go balls deep, fill her up so much her belly moves for every pump, blast her cervix with my cum, and afterwards she'll tell me how much she loved the feeling and that she came for the first time and it was amazing.

Thats a face made for deepthroating. Id love to bury my cock in her mouth and watch her drool down her chest while she fingers herself and gets her tight cunt wet for a fucking

I'd tie her legs spread apart and tie them down so I have full access to her pussy. Then I'd make her friend ride her face while I fuck her so she's screaming into her friends pussy. Then I'll push the girl off and tell her to finger herself while she watches me fuck Anna's face until I explode down her throat.

my girl

medium breasts small belly, his girlfriend is great, I love to fuck her

MOAR

How many guys kiss those breasts before you?

More

Medium? Those tits look huge

Rate pls

that turns me on thank you
here

cuck her more please