No fucking around. What's your answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.

/thread

Yes

Motherfucker I would write and record a 32 hour documentary on puppy stomping for 18 billion dollars. I'd stomp that little fucker into a singularity for 18 bil

yes, who the fuck wouldnt

Yes, i can always donate a few million to animal rescue services and save thousands of more puppy lives in return, while still being rich.

of course I would

For 18 Billion with a B? I'd wear spike cleats.

Yes. Then use that money, all of it, to build it a golden statue in its everlasting memory.

Actually no, I wouldn't be able to live knowing I made that money from hurting another life

Fucking hell, for 18 billion I'd scrape that fucker off my fuckin boot

Yes

Don't /thread yourself you degenerate

This guy makes a very good point.

I wouldn't enjoy it, but yeah I would

You don't need to kill it to step on it, so yes.

I would split that dog on my cock for 1 million.

Of fucking course.

the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?

not that i disagree. but claiming 'OH ID MAKE UP FOR IT BY DONATING A FEW MILLION' when you still got over 17 billion left is like saying 'ah i gave a dollar to homeless guy last week, so its okay if i steal this ones life savings.

fuck yes

I'd stomp that fucker into the pavement so hard my children's children could still make out the spot

No. I only desire money to make the world a better place. In addition to being incapable of stepping on that puppy.

Nope. One life's innocence for the mere purpose of greed is a price that I'm unwilling to pay. I don't care how many more creatures I can save by donating to animal shelters, or what humanitarian possibilities would be open to me. That one life would weigh so heavily upon myself I could never enjoy myself.

Also anyone who would willing do this and/or do it deserves the deepest, darkest pit of hell and I'd gladly send them their if given the chance.

stepping on it doesnt have to kill it

If you're paying me to do it yes

Like I wouldn't do it for a crisp 20

Nigga for that money i would even cum on it and eat it

i would bite his head off for 18 bil

No

Except you take more than give...

I'd do it for five grand.

Yep.

fuck i would do it for 50$

For 18 billion is leave him on there

Could I have a phat line of Bolivian before the stomping?

He makes sense

i would probably do it for like a grand

Does it have to be only one puppy?

That's so selfish user.

You could save and enrich the lives of thousands upon thousands of innocent animals with one quick, nearly painless gesture, but you don't because it would make YOU feel bad.

How self-centered can one person be

There isn't an animal I wouldn't do it to. I love cats with all my heart, and I'd do it to them (not my own, though). I would not do it to a human.

So I draw the line at personal pets and humans. Anything else is...hesitantly fair game. 18 Billion dollars is enough for therapy.

The second the money is confirmed the puppy is dead. However they want me to do it. I'll skewer it with an old wooden steak slowly if they want.

Homeless people don't have savings you idiot.
That's why they needed that dollar you gave them

>be me
>be wearing socks but no shoes
>place foot on puppy's paw for 0.0000001 seconds
>collect $18B

No, more like "I saved millions of homeless peoples lives in EXCHANGE for this one homeless persons life"

Nah, that amount of money out of nowhere would really perturb the global economy. Sure I'd be rich but everything around me would turn to shit and my closest friends would betray for that amount, easy. Plus it looks so cute n tiny :D

No, because I'm not the ATF.

No, my values cant be swayed so easily. Loling at all the edgelords who have no discipline or convictions in this thread. If you say yes, regardless of the reason, you are without a doubt a psychopath, period.

not for greed, but to turn that puppy into a martyr. This puppy will have a statue and park in his name. His sacrifice will never go unnoticed, much of that money will go to the booze it will take to drown out the pain of stepping on the innocent soul, and the acceptance of going to hell for such a crime. The rest will go for all puppies that are currently in al shelters to house, feed , and develop for future dog kind. God bless this doge.

Yes, than I would feed the bits to another puppy. Aww the circle of life.. almost brings a tear to your eye knowing that Lil puppy won't starve now. .

Was it selfish for the life you extinguish? How would it feel if it had the chance to contemplate the action? Everyone knows human greed would lead to hoarding of that money, spending it on superficial things. The donations people talk about are merely there to numb their own pain. No my friend. You are the selfish one. As is every human being on the planet. We're made that way. Humanitarianism only exists because some people cannot stand being the monsters they are and believe if they assist others it would numb them to their own transgressions.

Jesup puppy paid for their sins

pussies. have fun missing out on opportunities due to being too full of yourself.

I could make it so my parents live in luxury and comfort for the rest of their lives.

They've done a lot more for me and deserve happiness more than some ugly dog that won't live much past a decade anyway.

I wouldn't take any enjoyment from it, but you need to look at these things rationally

/thread

everyone is assuming they want you to kill the pup. It doesnt even say STOMP the puppy it says step on, even if I stepped on it with 18 bil I could take that little dude to the vet and have him fixed up no problem. Get the best vet in the planet. I mean fuck I could get a TEAM of them and still wouldnt put a dent in my pocket

Yes

I'd slowly step on this little until it's turns into a bag of crunchy, goopy mush.. I would like it to suffer a little bit. Then I'd hire the highest priced prostitutes I could get for $18,000,000,000, I'd have them fuck the guilt away for me.

Yup sure, no regrets.

Step on its foot, ask for my 18 billion and give no fucks.

Can I step on 5 cats?

For that kind of money, I'd stomp that motherfucker and then punt it into the 9/11 memorial live on Youtube.

Well.... yeah dude.
I would hate myself for it, but everythings gotta die sometime and with that money I could buy and protect giant plots of rainforest.

Sorry one pup is not enought. I would need at least a pack and like grapes I would make a fine puppy wine.

id elbow drop that fucker are you joking

>step
yes
>kill
yes

I could save more puppies for the sacrifice of one.

Also I could fund my habit of boning models which would help me get over the guilt of stepping on a puppy.

You're like batman, only dumber.

"I will not kill joker, knowing very well he has caused the deaths of many, and will escape to cause more death. But at least I have some integrity."

Who gives a fuck. Ends justify the means. Especially in something some fucking trivial as a puppy.

If you aren't comfortable doing it, okay fine. But don't psychoanalyze everyone else for not coming to the same stupid decision.

I'm hungry and so is my friends. Can I come murder you and gorge on delicious long pork? Don't worry the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Think of all the opportunity you're denying us if you don't let us do this. We can spend hours studying human anatomy, grasp the concept of making soap from your fat. Hell, let's go further and see if we can produce rennet from your stomach lining so we can have a go at cheese? What about decorating with your femur? I'd love a nice trophy on the wall. Jeez user, you're so self centered!

Yep. I bet most million/billionaires have probably done a lot worse for a lot less.

Kek'd

Pretty much this

Yeah

Sure. It probably wouldn't die; I could pay for its surgery, then live the rest of my life.

Ok, Woodhouse...

>all the people in this thread saying lol kay id fucking eat it hehehe lol
>He isnt crazy he is just is making a well thought out decision.
Either an edgelord or psychopath, take your pick.

The bugs I have squashed over time in my life don't haunt me and neither would this. Where do you think Hebrew national hot dog meat gets all that flavor and quality? It's the finely stomped puppy meat bro.

Life isn't priceless, my man.

I would stomp a whole litter in high heels for 1 billion and 1/2 a billion for every litter after that till I work my way to 18billion

"'

Anyone who says no doesn't comprehend what 18 billion dollars can do. You could donate fucking 15 billion of it to a animal shelter and still be well off.

One thing I've learned in life is that people that make declarative statements and end them by saying the word "Period" or using the phrase "Full stop" aren't worth taking seriously.

Papa Franku is based motherfuckers.

Who's going to pay the money and why? What's so special about that puppy that someone would pay that much to get it stomped.

Is it Puppy Hitler? Is it evil? Does stomping the puppy have some butterfly effect that would save the lives of future generations? Yes, I would stomp Puppy Hitler.

Why 18 billion? That seems like a random number. Does Obama need to launder that much money. Fuck him. No stomp.

I need more information to make an informed decision.

Pfft, talking about not understanding value. YOu should donate 17.930 billion man.... why does 3 billion only leave you at "well off." Fuck 70 mil would be more than enough for you and your descendants.

This user knows what's up, point blank period.

No, and all those that answered yes should kill themselves.

No, I'd step on the guy bribing me to kill a puppy.

Absolutely. Then I'd buy the owner a new dog, they're pretty easy to create.

Naw, I understand man. Just that's not my call to make. I'm not gonna way any life on a price like that. I even let flies live and release spiders when they get in the house.

How many times?

If it was a puppy made of living, priceless ceramic from Mars and was the only one in existence, even then i would. I'd be able to have a nice, medium sized cabin in my favorite town ever on that kind of money.

i would stomp you to death for 18 billion

>release spiders when they get in the house.
Spiders are bros, let them inside.

lel what? id stomp that on that puppy for 50k tbh and im not even edgy

I would do it without even doing any gay shit later to justify it. Just buy a decent apartment and save the rest for hentai.

I'm a widely bipolar, antisocial sociopath with a tendency towards anger issues and depression, but I'm not a psychopath.

Boy, looks like someone struck your nerves.

Id stomp you to death for free.

/thread

Don't worry i got you

this

I would eat it alive for 100k

Yes. I have already smashed a kitten between two cinder-blocks because it was born with birth defects. That is a shit load of money

no, i'd never be able to live with myself lol