youtube.com/watch?v=K-pko0vruGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw japanese toilet technology will never make its way to the west

thank you

hahahaha POO IN THE LOOO ww

back to the comike you go

Arigato, PM Abe.

>make a better Olympics
It's not like the favela monkeys set the bar terribly high. Mexico can throw a better Olympics at this point

>Toilet bacon button
why do you hoard this technology japan?

i believe in you Japan, Tokyo is the goat city and its gonna be great.

>how to find the mexishit immigrant in one easy step

you're going to throw great olympics, and they will look even better when compared to the shitshow the retard huemonkeys have flung together

Fuck japs are weird as fuck

Jesus Christ, how long ago did you get over here?

That is not fucking weird and your reaction shows you have never used one of those before

Dont judge bro, heated toilet seats and having the toilet spray deodorizing agent into the water every 5 or 6 minutes while u poo is god tier

We welcome you to TOKYO

The Greatest City on Earth

I wonder how expensive it is to import one of these

This jap again...

>This gaijin english teacher again...
FTFY

>mexishit
I've never even been to Mexico, I've never even met a Mexican. But more importantly how are you typing right now? A monkey using a computer should be major news, way to go hue you're proving evolution all on your own

CHI

hahaha why would anyone use their own hand to clean poop. you use paper to clean poop. you have to see self poop. poop is like mirror, it reflects your character. when you look at your own poop you see a part of yourself. it is civilization and hygiene use intelligent toiulet. how can you be say you are first world when you clean poop with hand like india. smart thinking gentle men.

Topkek

He's right though, we can't even compare to Japan.
I picture these olympics as a ladder leading to the main event in 2020 but it's an experience we can all benefit and learn from. Hopefully fix most things that went wrong and do not repeat the same mistakes again.

>smart thinking gentle man
Found Sup Forums's newest meme

>literally everyone BTFO

I'm looking forward to the Tokyo olympics and for when Japan hosts the rugby WC

Enjoy Japanese traditional welcome - high dose of radiation and big earthquake.

Oh god my sides

>mfw drifting is an Olympic sport

We are starting to get your toilet tech
Pic related

i would watch the shit out of it.

Alright Nippon I don't care what happens as long as you have a life-size Gundam walk across the stadium at the opening ceremony. Got it? I believe in you!

operationrainfall.com/2015/11/08/life-size-gundam-to-be-walking-by-2019/

If Olympics summon Godzilla and Tokyo is rekt, is that good or bad Olympics

>1st world vs 3rd world

Checks out

>Flowers

WHAT A FAG

Get ready to get REFBALLED in every competition with points, it's going to be a fucking nightmare, just like Seoul 88 and WC 02. Korea in '18 is going to be awful as well

Should have happened to Rio tbqhwyfamalam.

depends, its godzilla saving tokyo from other monsters and the city gets damaged as collateral damage? thats good.
godzilla just decides to be a dick thats bad.

Don't you have some refugees to be raped by?

Honrable monster not swim in toilet water

>S. KOR
>JAP
>CHINA AGAIN
The fuck?

see? even monster use advance toiulet.
why won't you too?
it means you are worse than monster.
how it feels, being less hygienic than gozdilla?

What you mean, nigga?

amazon.com/TOSHIBA-washing-toilet-Cleanwash-SCS-T160/dp/B003I89FWU/ref=sr_1_1

I bought a similar one in Taiwan. The buttons are in Chinese but whatever.

You raise a good point, Japanese man, I need to acquire one of those smart toilets

>how it feels, being less hygienic than gozdilla?
You will probably never see a sentence like this again

New-to-Japan English teacher spotted. Japanese would usually spell toilet right and if they got it wrong it wouldn't be because of an extra vowel in the middle. Bester is also not very Jap-like

He's not an English teacher, just another proxyfag like you.

Based Japan dropping the bants again

That's a shitty toilet peripheral, there's no way that compares to the real thing.

I am an English teacher and don't hide that. I've lived in Tokyo 5 years and can spot fake Jap posts easily. Ironically I have to use a proxy to see the Olympics on the BBC.

We are all nothing compared to Godzilla user

The asian olympics will all be insane

Korea - 2018
Japan - 2020
China - 2022

They are all intensely competitive and egotistical towards each other. Each government and city will spend and go into enormous debt just to show off. It's the great asian penis measuring contest.

It's gonna absolutely shit all over Brazil though.

Cool baseless assumption bro.

Why is it that the nips have without fail the worst English of any country on Sup Forums?

The only downside of Tokyo hosting the olympics is that everything its gonna be expensive as fuck starting now to 4 after it.

There goes me saving money to go and enjoy the architecture, dammit Japan i just wanted to explore the city.

I speak English even if broken
You can't speak minimal Japanese
Japanese win

Tokyo and Japan in general are already expensive as fuck.

で-でも, 僕は勉強します

It's easy to spot the fake Japs. They always post in a FOB "accent" to be convincing without realizing that the board is filled with flags of non-native English speakers that don't post with an "accent".

Smart thinking gentlemen.

For the last time, he isn't Japanese, none of us are. Either English teachers, vacationers or proxyfags. Japs have their own chan and no reason to come here.

With that said Japs learn English through rote memorization and taking tests. They rarely have to write a whole sentence and if they do it is heavily structured and laid out for them. They almost never speak English beyond repeating a word or two spoken by a Jap teacher who also doesn't speak English. Their educational system is fundamentally broken when it comes to learning languages and until it changes it will remain so. Things change very very slowly in Japan.

This man does not speak for us. Make the Olympics great again based nip.

Smart thinking gentle man

just stay in a hostel and eat shit food

and now its gonna be even more expensive.

Japan can i stay at your house? i'm a good gardener i can do your garden.

makes me want to play jet set radio

Thanks for that insight. I've been all over Asia and always blows my mind how uneducated Filipinos speak English 100x first world Asians that study English their whole academic career. I'm like, dude, I thought you guys were supposed to be smart or something.

Cool story dope.

>being surprised that a xenophobic, island nation obsessed with homogeneity has a hard time with an incredibly dissimilar foreign language

>xenophobic
Oh look, another weeb who has never been to Japan and believes the Sup Forums memes.

BANTSAIIIIIIII

I've been to Japan and have Japanese friends fuckface. Of course there are people in Japan who arent xenophobic, but come on, it isn't a liberal multicultural paradise.

Why do they do this? Is it autism?

attempts at being funny?

well you win Japan, 2020 will probably be the best Olympics since Madrid or even Rome

holy fuck.

if they don't perform Kaneda's theme at the opening ceremony i will be very disappointed
youtube.com/watch?v=K-pko0vruGo

>you will never be as much of a smart thinking gentle man as this smart thinking gentle man

Everyone says japanese who post here are english teachers, but everyone in Sup Forums says japanese poster have terrible english, it doesn't make any sense.

Well... arigato, banzai and FUCK YOU

The bar isn't too high so you got it easy.

hahahahahahahaha fuck

How badly is Japan going to refball China and the two Koreas?

Air b&b thats what I might do

Isn't that for short stays only?

Yeah but its cheaper, some people hop from place to place, you could also stay at a pod hotel

REKT

How's your lousy English "teaching" job going you fucking loser?

I could have studied Japanese and been an english teacher in Japan that does absolutely nothing and collects a check :((((

Fun fact: you don't actually need to know any Japanese to be an English teacher over there

WHAT THE FUCK??????!!

this
i taught English in Thailand and lived like a king without ever speaking a word of thai

They don't want you speaking Japanese at all to the students

they'll take literally anyone with a pulse

Ive heard Japan isnt really tourist friendly though, and its best to have a guide of some kind if you speak zero nipponese

yeah dude i thought this was common knowledge

depends, but its pretty easy to find someone to show you around if you do even bare minimum networking

damn Japanese prodigies.

i wonder how much would it cost to hire a translator for like a week.
that would solve all the problems.

>tfw Mexicans can stay up to 90 days in Japan with a tourist visa and can extend it up to 6 months for some agreement between Mexico and Japan(i think, i could be wrong)
i'm fucking going, i don't care i would have to sell one of my homes to make it but i'm fucking going.