>ex is now my stepmom
>want to move out but can't afford it

What do, Sup Forums?

Double murder/suicide?

get a job? is is this a trick question

I have a job as a fast food cook

how much do you make?

$8/hr

Do what I do. If something is out of your control, then stop caring about it. Flip it off like a switch in your head. (even if you know it still bothers you).
Fear the inevitability of your eventual death? You can't change the fact that you'll die one day so just stop caring.
Should your situation bother you? Yeah...it's pretty messed up, but thinking about it will only make you sad, or even mad. So just don't.

like a month

Thats Illegal in australia

Like a lightswitch!

how much do you make in a month?

I just got this job last week. I haven't even got my first paycheck yet

so how can you be certain you cant support urself of ur current job if you dont know how much ur going to be makin in a month?

Bc it's only $8 an hour and I've only been scheduled for 3 hour days 3-4 times a week

keep bringing girls over for one night stands

for your father, make subtle jokes such as;

"never thought you'd taste your own son on a woman eh dad?"

>move the fuck out

yeah $384 a month is impossible

Is that sarcasm

Start some psych warfare, don't be a bitch about it. Twist em, bend them, fuck their brains til they break.

They don't sound smart. Start subtle, do some things to build pressure but always seem in control yourself. Break stuff in the place but make it seem like an accident. If you can make it look like one of them did it, all the better. Don't over do it, just until you can feel some tension build.

Then be the one to help everyone relax. Make em think you are fine. If they like you, draw them in closer. Be supportive. If they hate you, confuse them. Make them think anything but the truth. You're self-hating, you like what they're doing, or you are totally distracted by new friends/hobbies they don't know about. Whatever you think will work, just set them up to think anything other than the truth.

Then do something big to knock them off balance. Trash the apartment, make it look like they were robbed. Get one of them hurt, make it look like the other person set it up or they did it to themselves. Better yet, convince them of separate stories. This works better if they come to that conclusion themselves.

This should take several weeks and can have somewhat unpredictable results. But you're not fixing things. You are an agent of chaos, and this is what they get. Just remember not to overdo it, and try to be random but spread the actions out.

Honestly this op.

how fuck can u detect sarcasm over typed words?