Thoughts about the newest episode?

Thoughts about the newest episode?

Like it?

Hate it?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-season-20-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
vodlocker.city/1sy229ouoplx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did expect it to be a multi-parter with the previews floating on Facebook.

Still fuck them for figuring this out and fixing America.

give me a link and ill tell you

I really liked it. So much of SP's satire hit the nail right on the head and I'm saying that even as a Trump supporter.

Is it just the same joke over and over?

Halfway through, I was dissapointed, too much going on, not a lot of jokes.

Ending changed that, I'm so fucking excited for this season, as much as I love to 'member their old format and how the show was at first, I understand that trying new things is what keeps Parker and Stone actually wanting to continue the show so I don't mind the whole large plot throughout the series thing.

putlocker.is/watch-south-park-tvshow-season-20-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

vodlocker.city/1sy229ouoplx

Link if you haven't seen it.

I'm not edgy enough anymore to still watch this show. Is their target audience a bunch of 40 year old forever alones?

what about watching this show makes you edgy?

REEEEEEEEEE

you mad

I kinda hope to see more vaginas with balls from you artfags.

"Women are quite funny. Please tell us how you like to have sex with guys and talk about VAGGINNNAAA."

My sides.

No, I'm asking a genuine question.

Watching episode right now. Loving it.

#tokenlivesmatter

So good. Tears are rolling off my cheeks as I laugh.

How about the real thing?

bait

Thank you.

3 questions:
Can you fuck it?
Dies the dick still work for maybe making and peeing?
If yes to the above, how would I get that done to myself?

Loved it! Hilarious and insightful as always. Wonder if most retard Americans know what half the shit theyre talking about is about, its probably educational for most of them

>inb4 omg south park used to be gud111

How do you guys keep doing this hacker mind reading stuff?

It's fucking educational to me. Not USAian. Work for a New York guy. They took me over there and I could pick up at least 80% of the references just from watching South Park.