So Sup Forums in 3 hours, it's my birthday. I have no plans, and no friends to spend it with. What do...

So Sup Forums in 3 hours, it's my birthday. I have no plans, and no friends to spend it with. What do? No thread subject. Post whatever the fuck you want.

Happy birthday!

wolololololo

spend it pathetically with us

Happy birthday

Take a fucking walk and get some air.

Enjoy the world. Get the fuck offline.

What do you wish for on this splendid day user?

yes good idea

Happy birthday user. You don't need to spend your birthday with anyone. Treat yourself, it's nice to have a day to yourself to do with as you please

Happy Birthday man, it's mine too...

smoke weed and listen to some good ass music

You should go get a couple of flare guns and have fun at the beach. who needs friends when you have a gun.

Happy Birthday from Texas, user!

happy birthday, op. it's my bday in just under 3 hours as well.
Also i have no friends and will die alone.

happy birthday user

Happy birthday!

happy birthday

My birthday was a few weeks ago.

On my actual birthday I went to a local Magic GPT (semi prestigious event) and won.

I then went over to a friends house with my card playing friends and had drinks, smoked, played, had fun.

I took off 5 days after my birthday so I spent the next 2 days chilling, smoking, anime, relaxing outside / favorite hang outs. After that I had a birthday with family and family friends, had lunch in the park catered and showed off my new digs. After that more smoking and relaxing until I had work.

Just find shit you like to do. Whatever you personally get enjoyment out of. Do it that day. Find a day to spend with the family later.

I already bike 50 kilometres a day. Fresh air is not what I need.

Such is life. Accept it and move forward. Don't feel pitty for yourself. Won't help anything.

I was going to joke and say Liquor, but I'm a bitch and the only hard stuff in like is vodka. And I don't even care for getting drunk.

Why do you think that the day you came out of your mothers vagina is a big deal? Are you turning 8? Maybe you should grow up

dare i ask... how old OP?
also tits

I wish this were true. I'd have so many friends for once.

Happy birthday dudes!!! It's my birthday too!! It's all gravy. Eventually it's just another day. Have fun tomorrow it's just another day.

Pic related: My present. Hope you like it!!

I don't really enjoy much anymore. And family are the only people I spend time with already

if i had to start over, i would just talk to anyone that would let me. after awhile you get better at it and can replace them with other people. just takes time. nobody popular is going to start being friends with a loner.

20 in 2 hours 45 minutes. I'm still young. I have plenty of life to not be a fuck up.

Happy Birthday user! You can spend it with us, we're always here.

are you in college?

I can talk to anyone really. Im quite good at it actually. But it seems being able to talk to people, and making friends, aren't one in the same.

Grow up. When you get older, birthdays aren't a big deal anymore.

Nope. My depression was really bad from grade 10-12. And surprise surprise, it had a negative effect on my grades. Looking to try and sign up for automotive technician.

my depression is pretty bad too i feel you bro.
I'd recommend a trade school for something you enjoy
you'll eventually make friends and work or school so I wouldn't worry to much

even if we boil down that a birthday is just a day, it still doesnt fix how society works. if people think its a reflection on who you are then you have to play the game sometimes. its easier to fool someone then to convince them they have been fooled.

Uhm. I don't enjoy too much nowadays. I'm gonna take automotive because I like cars and motorcycles. I don't necessarily want to work on them as a career, but there are worse things.

merry attention thread OP

well fuck your birthday too, faggot

That's exactly what this is. I'm not hiding it. If I can be the center of attention for a few seconds, I'm going to be.

I know that feel bro. Just try to find something you can atleast tolerate as a career. My fucking career is shit even though I make fat bank if you're depressed there's no point in even having money... might as well be homeless

Welcome to the club. Sounds like every birthday I've had in the last decade. Fortunately, you get numb after a while and stop caring that you have no one to spend holidays or birthdays with.

Happy birthday fucking loser... Theres a pic of my gf, enjoy it!

Don't know if serious or not. If you are, fucking great dude. Have fun, stay safe and remember to spay and neuter your pets.

That made me laugh. Guess im retarded.

Course i'am Sup Forums... Only for u birthday, ir u wanna, a can share the full album

Yeah it was funny once asshole.

do nothing. if no ones making a fuss about celebrating it, ultimately its just another day.

Boring life, sad choice Sup Forumsro