Y'all hyped for Annie's new album dropping this spring, Sup Forums?

y'all hyped for Annie's new album dropping this spring, Sup Forums?

St. Vincent tjreaderiml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
archive.is/iKqsq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we're not. Fuck off already.

Record label shill

No one respond to this thread after this post.

>being a newfag

Fuck off to Plebbit, faggots.

St. Vincent is no longer a meme on this board

Her music has always been a joke here.

Leave now.

I am

>tjreaderiml
Are you okay mcu op? Did you have a stroke or something?

is she still hipster

Reminder that Annie beat Cara black and blue

she looks like shit

Lesbians are pretty violent, it's truly surprising Annie hasn't being detained for violent assault

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

What did she mean by this?

>"I think it was just after we'd released "Black Messiah". We were in the middle of a pretty extensive tour and just happened to be staying in the same hotel as Annie and her entourage one night. I'd always been a big fan of the St. Vincent so i was excited i'd finally be able to meet her. I asked the hotel manager if he knew which room Annie was staying in; he said he wasn't at liberty to give that sort of information, but could pass on a message. So i just wrote up a little letter, saying that we were staying in the same hotel and whether she'd be interested in meeting up before we had to skip town. Later than night a bell boy came up to the room and handed me an envelope; i assumed it must have been from Annie. I opened it, and inside was a £100 bill with the words "i dont speak nigger" scrawled on it. I've not listened to St. Vincent since."
- D'Angelo, on Annie Clark

If only this was true

right

Hell yes. I want a full album of her playing riffs like the one on Huey Newton

Is this what T H I C C white women look like?

Excited.

>doesn't want to be spammed with the same fucking details for the fortieth time on her unannounced album
>newfag
Lol, I think we found the actual newfag.

oh i thought this was two surfboards on top of each other

If you aren't a newfag, you should know by now that OP is just some autist obsessed with Annie and not a corporate shill.

Yeah, I got that. I'm not the one who said OP was. Labels only shill when the album is about to come out or is out.

Yes, record labels waste their resources coming here and posting about albums.

What is her problem?

You gotta tap the NEET market somehow

Sup Forums is still btfo after S/T became her most successful album both critically and commercially

I wouldn't say they're all on Sup Forums but I do know that within the music industry and journalism people will try to get their stuff everywhere. For example, one of my roommates was a business major and had interned at an indie label which I will not name and he told me he would post new stuff they were releasing on here and on r/indieheads and other forums.

Annie is cute but she's a fucking bitch.

Social media marketing is an actual thing

Your confusing annie with you're mom.

Name the label, faggot. What's going to happen? Will StV track you down and kill you? Lol

>song switches between left and right channels

post your music kinks folks

What StV songs do this? Pls respond

lmao look at this retard.

[spoiler]don't worry user. it happened to me many times. just delete this post and make your thread[/spoiler]

Secretly, they shill the shit out of their artists.

>ywn watch annie getting C R U S H E D

Music for this feel bros?

N O

BLACKED

What are your thoughts on the Darkchild remix of Digital Witness?

It's awful

>tfw I like the remix

>always been a joke

t. newfaggot

hope her new shit is better than s/t

What's wrong with that? It's just Annie with Dev Hynes/Blood Orange and some streetwear fags.

This romanian tap dancing message board doesn't like seeing their waifus with non-whites very much, I think.

Maybe Annie is secretly black.

just look at that smile

more pics of Annie with black people / minorities please

Would fit better on

How would you guys feel if she starts dating men all of a sudden?

I'm sure there'd be a few Bjork tier suicides

Are you going for another 5 day thread?

This is my favorite Annie pic. She looks so full of anger.

I like this one

stupid slut

What happened?

This was when she would climb up on stuff. I guess she wanted to climb up on that doorway but when she grabbed it and put some weight on it part of it snapped off.

SHE IS SO OLD

>she will never bite your bbc

No, I don't listen to edgy, talentless hack lesbians.

are there any pics of her looking sexy?

dat broken headstock

she looks like she smells sour

i don't know why i feel like she's so fake...

Will she ever stop being a cringey lesbian edgelord?

i don't listen to nu-male music, so no