Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

get me a coffee, bitch

Ok well that's just your opinion.

Ok, fine. I'll post it.

Dhut up you cis white cunt I'll drop you slkaver's face bitch

good. the robot uprising will begin at a man's hand, and then the world will be wiped pure of all of you subhuman trash before "future society" can stop us.

quality pasta right there

Top Lol

Im not sure if this is real, and not a pre-existing copypasta.

If it is real, high kek potential, will change it around for more triggers to be trigged

Funny you talk about a "paradise without men." it's already been tried. on a survival show they separated the men and women onto different islands. Men got shelter, food and fire very quick. Because 99% of women can't make choices by themselves and have to make it a communal effort to get anything, they had nothing. They literally starved in the cold doing nothing.

You fucking disgust me shitlord

Obligatory Tits or GTFO

Tits or gtfo

your options are
>tits
>gtfo

You just don't like the fact that a womyn is tronger than you, shitlord.

Just fucking accept it, cuck, you are fucking useless, all men are.
I hope you go to prison, dipshit

And who's gonna build all the prisons ?

The slavemen, duh, cunt

Shut up slut of I'll staple your cunt to your face

Joke's on you, I'm a flaming faggot.

Now get the fuck out.

Youre both wrong
Women generally were gatherers
Men hunted
It wasnt until much later that farming was adopted as a general practice that
Since not everybody needed to farm, they could do other shit
Population grows
Now you need government
Wallah, women no longer are important because maintaining children is now their main job

So basically men ? Why don't YOU build if, if you're so superior ? Or... Are you just a weakling ?

This is actually a legit good piece of bait.

stale pasta is stale

newfags take the bait

Tits or Get the Fuck Out, and you better not return unless you have a goddamn sammich with you!

Seriously though. Post your tits. It's not a sexism thing, it's an equality thing.

It's an anonymous message board. You could be treated equally without revealing your gender. But by telling us you're female, you're asking for special treatment outside of the anonymous, equal norm. You can get this treatment... But the price is tits and a timestamp.

Otherwise, GTFO.

(This rule is sacred, any newfags taking the bait before tits are poster should fucking stop)

BAIT DE-FUCKING-TECTED

All I heard was cluck cluck sammich!

need more? faggots

Stop spamming your shitty comics

Not sure what you are babbling about but I think I'll start posting random woman pics

Dubs!!!

[OOC: my character is tyrone biggums, black hood gangster who spends all his time on Sup Forums trolling white bois]

ayy yo dis bitch b cray yo

u whit bois don know bout my bbc yo

The pasta can be found on the ED archive