ITT POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT POST YOUR SECRETS

training my daughter

training his daughter

training my son

I'm interested in racemixing with an asian girl.

boys are easy mode

I'm interested in racemixing with a trained Asian daughter

What do you mean?

I'm fucking my wife's best friend who I took voyeur footage of (she knows) and stole pictures my sister in law sent to her boyfriend.

I'm going to a therapist about the voyeurism and picture stealing.

Do you have a daughter?

I illegally breed, raise and sell kangaroos as pets in the US.

to be a good girl :D

Do you train them?

yes

I was a getaway driver

im super greedy a true mountain merchant i also hussle a lot for a buck as well. Have a lot of money but nooo gf but sooooooooooon

I've tried but it's very difficult. I tame them, they're domesticated. They'll snuggle up in your lap and jump on you, but as to playing fetch or things like that no sir.

I want to bukake my gf with other men while we're all wearing masks. No idea how to safely make it happen though.

Trained?

Just train her to like it

Oh yeah, she's a good little girl ;)

I eat my own cum, my ear wax and everything that comes from my body naturally.

Poop? Eye boogers? Puss from shit from pimples?

Teach me your ways.

not me.

This is Sup Forums, so you're going to have to specify if you're asking if I'm doing a good job of parenting or grooming her for sex.

pretty easy if you start as early as possible

I can't fucking stand that my girl has been with more guys than I have girls. 6 vs 9. I'm over reacting I know but I can't help it

Not me wtf dude
Well how old is yours? What have you taught her or tried so far?

just find three more girls to fuck.

Molested an elementary school girl that went to a pokestop alone at night. Feels good.

I'm a girl and I'm obsessed with being raped. I can't bring myself to tell my sweet and gentle boyfriend so I just fantasize constantly.

i once kindly greeted a mentally ill homeless man then i kicked him in the the face multiple times i liked it i want to murder someone in the future hopefully i can find someone like the man whos training his daughter

>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)01:30:31 No.703976388 [Reply]▶

>I once fucked my sister.
Once, will never do it again.

nice.

Howd you get away with it?

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Greentext?

Show body, I'll tell you if I'd abuse you

just find someone aggressive enough to try it with you. a male friend maybe.

jesus dude

Just walk around a park or the ghetto at night with a sports bra and yoga pants. You'll get raped in no time

yes but mostly the dry little crumbs that are left in the asshole hair, yes and yes.

How on Earth do you have a daughter?
You can't talk to girls.
You never had sex.
No adoption agency would ever green-light you.

My fiancée died 6 months ago in an accident and even though I'm now. Single father and love our daughter more than life itself, not a single day goes by that I don't think about eating a bullet

You have asshole hair? Is that normal?

i helped 3 ex gfs get fucked by a friends dog

her mom is a fucking idiot who i knocked up because she's got a fat ass. like mommy like daughter though.

Thats rough man. Time heals all wounds. You'll make it user

keep your head up, friend.

im gay

pretty sure

Post your daughters face

You can make it Sup Forumsro. Your daughter needs you

Good one straight fag

I've been secretly flirting with my friend's 12 year old daughter

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool retarded faggot would take anything posted here as FACT

Cheated on every girlfriend several times. Not sure if it's because polyamory or I'm just a scumbag.

I just left the scene.

My wife is a few weeks pregnant, and we are waiting to tell people. That is my secret.

I fucked my stepbrother gay in the butt.

my earliest fantasy of raping a woman was at age 7 i have dreams of fucking my family members i drown my friends in my dreams molested my sister when i was young and used to beat her up as well my mother likes to humiliate me in front of guests i want to kill her

I've only met one dude willing to but he moved far away. Life is pain.

I've been trying. My daughter is with my parents right now because I needed a bit of a break, but all it's done is remind me that I'm alone now except for her.

You've got somethin. Dig user. Dig to your childhood you swore you'd forget

Pulled my dick out when I was watching a movie with my sister earlier. I wanted to gauge her reaction because she's an eight, but she just flipped out. I tried to act like it was an accident but she's been avoiding me since.

I jack it to shotas

lmfao no. but this is the closest picture I've ever been able to find to show people what she looks like. usually her mom straightens her hair though and she's a little chubbier.

I want to kill myself, but I'm too much of a fucking coward.

you can do this. you have to. you're all each other have and you'll help each other. she'll help you way more than you know. stay diligent and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Yo same

would you cheat on your bf to accomplish this?

LMAO!! Ages???

I have r34 pig fetish

I am in the same boat.

I think it's probably both. don't think I can be happy in a monogamous relationship, but I'm still being a shit by doing it behind their back instead of being open about my needs.

Oh, look, it's this thread again.

You newfags have no originality.

Link because I want a kangaroo

Will you ever do it again?

Kek

greentext that shit, nigga

I went off my meds a few days ago and I'm extremely depressed. I cry about my failures and buy stuff for random slacker dudes online to ease the pain.

frosted butts

You
This

just go limbo bros
not wanting to die not wanting to live.
just make a difference

I tell my friends that I've had sex with 28 chicks, but really I've had sex with 40. I just can't tell them the truth

this, but whats holding me back is family. i would never do that to them tbh..
also my life is basicly going to work and coming home smoking weed all day everyday, i have like 2 "friends" left since i never responded to anyone and still dont to this day,
and gave up on girls coz no girl would love to be with a guy as insecure as me, and nolifer.
and even if id manage to score a girl ( which is very possible) it would be uncomfortable so much to change my shitty lifestyle to a real human being
i just fucking love weed and playing vidya watching shows doing nothing with my life

I once raped a 12 year old boy

I'm an international world class assassin and I earn $1,000,000 a year dropping poison on people's drinks.

Well early in the relationship I mentioned my needs and it seems like that road just ends in the end of us. Cheated on current gf 4 times now but covered tracks every time and she has no idea. Doesn't change how I feel about her.

I masturbate to naked women on the Internet.

what if you buy ur fucking meds instead buying random stuff?

I'm an engineer and I have manic episodes where I'll see visions of the future and invent weird new shit. I have several paper notebooks I've filled up with the ideas. In total, over 4000 entries. They're important to me but also alienate me from the rest of society and it's incredibly lonely because this doesn't happen to anyone else I know.

Only a million. Not even slightly world class faggot.

I live in a nudist community with my wife and kids. Pretty secretive to a lot of people, can't even talk about it with internet friends without worrying about being shunned.

aren't those called "dogs"?

As I said, I'm in the same boat. pretty much exactly the same story.

other girls don't mean I love my current girl less, it just means I have needs she cant satisfy by herself.

At least try to make your bait more reasonable. You's a bitch.

I fucked my wife's sister, and her cousin.

Yo lemme get a ps4