Have you ever hooked up with a famous person? How was it?

Have you ever hooked up with a famous person? How was it?

i hooked up with your mom. Shit was so cash

I once got a handjob from Confucius.

No lie, I fucked Aly Raisman on and off before she became really famous in Manhattan like four years ago. Jewy looking butterface but phenomenal lay. Does it count if literally no one knew who they were when you fucked them?

I once got dubs

Kys

Anything special she liked? Position? Thumb in ass? Hatefucking?

I dated Jenna Jameson for 4 months, I got her to post on here when we were trying to doxx her ex assistant

Banging the local slut doesn't count.

As you can imagine she's insanely flexible, so I'd fold her pretty much any way I wanted to. I'd usually start by pushing her feet over her head and going down on her.

Can also claim I'm the first person to ever tie her up, but she could've lied about that one. Didn't know her all that well lol

But a few times I tied her hands behind her back or to the bedposts with her scarves. Gagged her with one of her (unfortunately clean) thongs a couple times, but she never let me blindfold her, so sadly there are no pictures (she never sent any win or let me take photos. If I knew she'd be famous I would've set up a camera or something lol)

Also softest, somoothest skin and feet of all time. Never saw a hair on her. It's like she waxed every day or some shit. Immaculate

Hot af, greentext bro

"I saw them but i had too many jenkums i guess"

did he say anything wise and profound when you came?

Tori Black went to my high school. I had sex with her one time. drunk at a party. she was actually a really nice girl. I still see her every once in a while when I go back home to visit the family.

Obligatory: yes. the sex was great. she's an amazing kisser. I don't know if I'd hook up with her now though just due to how famous she is. kind of weird.

Sure you did, bud

Moot gave me a blowjob once

im the one who gave derek jeter herpes by fucking him in the ass

consequently ive been at fault for giving herpes to most of human civilization as a result

you're welcome

Kate Beckinsale.
Quite a while ago, before she was big.
Fantastic.

oh, and when I say drunk at a psrty, I mean more of a "we has both drank a bit but we were both down and it was a while after the night had been going." I remember it all pretty well.

Sure you did, bud

"The stories and information posted here are artistic worlds of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Fucked Steve Buscemi. On 9/11. It was meh

story?

I remember some user posted about hooking up with Natalie Portman a few years ago. Apparently, she was a lousy fuck.

I used to think I had a high pain threshold. One night with Ani DiFranco taught me otherwise.

one annon lies on the internet
the end.

I fuck tom cruise on the regs

he came to enlightenment

I fucked Dwight Schrute from Breaking Bad. It was alright. His tongue was pretty hairy

UK soap star Jacqueline Jossa. Best BJ I've had to date and a nice girl too

Amber Rayne was straight up doing Vegas hotel calls right before she died. I paid 1000 bucks for a blowjob, vaginal, and anal all with a condom. She let me cum on her ass.

>His tongue was pretty hairy
lol

Story?

Internet amatuer big boobed star Sundreams90.

Hooked up many times. Watched her boobs get even bigger over time. She was sweet, but always felt there was something off about her. Great fuck though. She's not anymore enthusiastic then average while having sex, but she'll fuck any time every day.

Huge tits of course. Never took any pics if her bare tits. I would have had I known she'd blow up online.

I fucked someone before she was famous does that count? She has big tits, but other than that she was lame in bed. Granted, we were 16 at the time. We fucked for 2 months and then she left to work on a movie and we broke up. Now she's on a terrible a tv show. Last i heard she was dating a shitty singer.

name?

Kat Dennings, but it was Litwack when I knew her.

I made many sex to all the famous peoples.

Lots of sex.

My dad was so much proud he gave me Smash 4 before it came out (he works for Nintendo).

How was she IRL? She always looks so fake.

This was 14 years ago, but she was sweet. We used to call each other every night and talk until we fell asleep. She had already done Sex and the City at this point so she had a bit of an ego, but was also SUPER insecure. I used to tell her that she was the best actress I've ever seen and she would melt. If you watch her on 2 Broke Girls, you can see I was lying.

A few years ago I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces.

N O B O D Y O N T H I S S H I T T Y W E B S I T E H A S F U C K E D A C E L E B

>If you watch her on 2 Broke Girls, you can see I was lying.
that's mean lol

She's a beautiful, sweet girl, but she is not made for that kind of acting.

My friend almost banged an Olympic swimmer but she found out he smokes weed and she weren't down with that so no bang :(

Second girl I ever fingered was Ashley Tisdale if that counts.

It was great because I was fingerbanging a girk for almost the first time. It stayed great because she ended up famous soon after and we watched Waynes World afterwards.

That's gross dude.

I hope she drowns

Not today

greentext pls

Green text is for try hards

>average lay
>any time
call her now.

I fucked boxxy, she was terrible.

This one, though it was 6 months before she got cast on CHiPs and got kinda famous. Posted this the other night. Too drunk to greentext.

>tl;dr I banged my professor's daughter, she then got a lot of tv jobs.

>yes, I'm old

Yeah I have, but it was an ongoing thing so I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement